Iran publishes book on how to outwit US and destroy Israel

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
So if reclaiming Muslim land is the reason Israel has to be destroyed, is Spain next?

iran_nuclear.jpg

NEWS

By Amir Taheri

August 1, 2015 | 3:00pm

Modal Trigger
palestine.jpg

“Palestine”

While Secretary of State John Kerry and President Obama do their best to paper over the brutality of the Iranian regime and force through a nuclear agreement, Iran’s religious leader has another issue on his mind: The destruction of Israel.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has published a new book called “Palestine,” a 416-page screed against the Jewish state. A blurb on the back cover credits Khamenei as “The flagbearer of Jihad to liberate Jerusalem.”

A friend sent me a copy from Iran, the only place the book is currently available, though an Arabic translation is promised soon.

Continue reading at:

http://nypost.com/2015/08/01/iran-publishes-book-on-

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh2:

Really, how much did the Saud family pay him for that one? You really should check out your sources before you post this crap.

Really, how much did the Saud family pay him for that one? You really should check out your sources before you post this crap.

who would the SAUD FAMILY pay and for what purpose? Do you imagine that the saud family is desperate to libel Iran? Are you suggesting that the pictures of demonstrators in Iran is fake? even the bevy of shrouded sluts-----all fake? what is wrong with the source? who pays you-----I mean for this job online-----not your gutter activities. You did mention that you believe Saudis are jealous of Iranians. I have known a few Saudis well-----none ever mentioned Iran or cast evil glances at Iranians-----I have known lots of Iranians well------all DESPISE arabs----I learned about that long before I understood the SHIITE /SUNNI divide----- From where do you get your information about Saudis and Iranians?------you seem to imagine that you know SO MUCH-------did you read it somewhere or do you have Saudi relatives?----Saudi patients? you work with ---Iranian or Saudi health care providers?

who would the SAUD FAMILY pay and for what purpose? Do you imagine that the saud family is desperate to libel Iran? Are you suggesting that the pictures of demonstrators in Iran is fake? even the bevy of shrouded sluts-----all fake? what is wrong with the source? who pays you-----I mean for this job online-----not your gutter activities. You did mention that you believe Saudis are jealous of Iranians. I have known a few Saudis well-----none ever mentioned Iran or cast evil glances at Iranians-----I have known lots of Iranians well------all DESPISE arabs----I learned about that long before I understood the SHIITE /SUNNI divide----- From where do you get your information about Saudis and Iranians?------you seem to imagine that you know SO MUCH-------did you read it somewhere or do you have Saudi relatives?----Saudi patients? you work with ---Iranian or Saudi health care providers?

Iranians are primarily Shiites.

You're claiming Iranians despise Shiite Muslims, which is PATENTLY FALSE !

Iranians are primarily Shiites.

You're claiming Iranians despise Shiite Muslims, which is PATENTLY FALSE !

try again-----I said that IRANIANS despise arabs so much that they despise even those arabs who are Shiites. Most arabs are sunnis but there are some who are shiiites-------sheeeesh----pay attention. Lots of Iraqi Shiites-----but they are still arabs I think most of Bahrain is Shiite. Some Pakistani Shiites. That Shiite /sunni divide is-----quite a divide--------but nothing can get an Iranian to like
----arabs all that much--------or Pakistanis. or so it seems to me-------I learned about it slowly----------the odd comment----the disparaging remark------as in
"YUCK--ARAB MUSIC" (or food or face or language etc etc)----or simply "YUCK---AN ARAB"

LMAO...Iranians hate Shiite Arabs, huh?

SUURE !

That's why Iran is in Iraq killing ISIS ? Because they HATE the Shiite govt in Iraq,...Uh huh.

RIIIGHT !

LMAO...Iranians hate Shiite Arabs, huh?

SUURE !

That's why Iran is in Iraq killing ISIS ? Because they HATE the Shiite govt in Iraq,...Uh huh.

RIIIGHT !

try again bobby ------ISIS is sunni ------not Shiite. There are lots of Shiites in Iraq-------but ISIS is sunni. Saddam was sunni too. Saddam liked to murder Shiites in Iraq. He also liked to murder kurds ----but kurds are mostly sunni------
some people dislike relatives-----now moving on over to Yemen-----mostly sunni---but DA HOUTHIS is Shiite and Iran loves those particular Yemenis--------and has armed them--------try to focus. Bin laden was actually Yemeni----both mommy and daddy------but they had moved to Saudi Arabia before he was born SUNNI Yemeni. You got all that? so-----you speak polish now? 'fess up-------
polish---------pierogi (spelling?)

So if reclaiming Muslim land is the reason Israel has to be destroyed, is Spain next?

iran_nuclear.jpg

NEWS

By Amir Taheri

Modal Trigger
palestine.jpg

“Palestine”

While Secretary of State John Kerry and President Obama do their best to paper over the brutality of the Iranian regime and force through a nuclear agreement, Iran’s religious leader has another issue on his mind: The destruction of Israel.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has published a new book called “Palestine,” a 416-page screed against the Jewish state. A blurb on the back cover credits Khamenei as “The flagbearer of Jihad to liberate Jerusalem.”

A friend sent me a copy from Iran, the only place the book is currently available, though an Arabic translation is promised soon.

Continue reading at:

..................and they want Israel to disarm?

iran_nuclear.jpg

NEWS

By Amir Taheri

Modal Trigger
palestine.jpg

“Palestine”

Continue reading at:

you can't blame them for "wanting" ------they want what they want.
It's a modest request. They want spain too? ok-----the pope gave
Jerusalem to abu mazen------he can give spain to Iran. How about sicily---
does Iran get sicily? ---south france? rome? who gets Brooklyn?

I have discussed the issue with friends and colleagues-----NEW JERSEY IS NOT GIVING UP HOBOKEN-----Frank Sinatra grew up there-------Iran cannot have Hoboken. how about atlantic city?

iran_nuclear.jpg

NEWS

By Amir Taheri

Modal Trigger
palestine.jpg

“Palestine”

Continue reading at:

you can't blame them for "wanting" ------they want what they want.
It's a modest request. They want spain too? ok-----the pope gave
Jerusalem to abu mazen------he can give spain to Iran. How about sicily---
does Iran get sicily? ---south france? rome? who gets Brooklyn?

But spain wants to have the jews granted return to their country

Iran publishes book on how to outwit US and destroy Israel.-

It is not necessary for Iran to outwit Hussein Obama..... Hussein is already on Iran's side! :dunno:

Research the writer of the article.

It is not necessary for Iran to outwit Hussein Obama..... Hussein is already on Iran's side! :dunno:

Gee I guess I am as well. Lots of people think this is a great deal. Sure beats what happened In Iraq hey, or would you rather war?

Gee I guess I am as well. Lots of people think this is a great deal. Sure beats what happened In Iraq hey, or would you rather war?

Gee ...I knew you were on Iran's side as well!

Gee, tell us something knew, gee.

Gee ...I knew you were on Iran's side as well!

Gee, tell us something knew, gee.

I'll bite. Tell us something knew, drama queen. :muahaha:

Crap to you, Miss Skinhead, because you love those crazy Ayatollahs and they can do no harm in your eyes no matter how many people they have killed. I think what your big problem now is that the Saudis are hooking up with the Israelis whom you hate because of their being Jewish. If the Saudis were hooking up with the Ayatollahs, you would love them. The thousands and thousands of Iranians who fled when these crackpots took over the country would roll their eyes at Miss Skinhead's posts.

Yes, IRosie, these two creeps know more than Amir Tahiri who was born in Iran. So many Iranians who fled the country still have contacts back there who tell them what is going on. Evidently these creeps don't know any Iranians who tell them about their contacts back in the old country. Here I thought that since the two creeps had nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon, they would have gotten together in the kitchen and cooked up a storm while they talked about those "lousy Jews.". Remember -- Nothing Says Lovin' Like Something From the Oven. By the way, you see how fast they were to make a silly comment to this thread when they have had nothing to say about the huge humanitarian crisis going on over there. Makes you wonder if they are agents for Iran and want to distract everyone's attention from what Iran is doing even to their own people.

Lunch at the Desert s Edge SAVEUR

I have discussed the issue with friends and colleagues-----NEW JERSEY IS NOT GIVING UP HOBOKEN-----Frank Sinatra grew up there-------Iran cannot have Hoboken. how about atlantic city?

Could we give them the Bronx? That area has really gone down over the years. Actually, I don't know how any group would be able to take over this country since so many Americans are armed. The ammunition is flying off the shelves at gun shops.

Forum List

Back