Iran plotting to kill Donald Trump in assassination plot, intelligence leak says

You made the remark that you can't expect other countries not to do what you want to do yourself....meaning you want to murder Trump.

I said "we" as in our country but you know that.

That's pretty damned personal.
It's one thing to have a disagreement. Quite another to want to kill people over your political differences.
The problem with that is if you start making threats.....someone most likely is going to carry it out.

Or more on point, are going to want to retaliate.

I said "we" as in our country but you know that.

Or more on point, are going to want to retaliate.
Which was the main concern with Trump's assassination order. Iranian leadership are religious weirdos playing a longer game than we play in our 24 hour cycle politics.

Trump and Pompeo (and possibly Esper and Miley) will be looking over their shoulders until the day they die.

I am sure the sign up sheet for any of those suicide missions would fill up quickly, in Iran.

Which was the main concern with Trump's assassination order. Iranian leadership are religious weirdos playing a longer game than we play in our 24 hour cycle politics.

Trump and Pompeo (and possibly Esper and Miley) will be looking over their shoulders until the day they die.

I am sure the sign up sheet for any of those suicide missions would fill up quickly, in Iran.

I would think the list of American politicians targeted for assassination is far longer than Trump and Pompeo.

Immorality aside, why would anyone bother to try and assassinate a 76 year old man? Just wait a while. Not to mention the pesky little detail of incurring the wrath of the strongest nation in the history of the world. There's not a chance in hell that Biden will be re-elected, and they have to remember what happened the last time a Republican was president and some folks in the ME fucked with us. Every country in the neighborhood should be making sure Iran doesn't do something stupid.

Screw these Iranian assholes. I don't even like Donald Trump, but he should be kept safe from these terrorist sleazeballs. That Iranian general should have kept his ass in Iran, then, maybe Trump would not have had to authorize putting a missile up his ass.
Yup.

Go after one of ours, even try it, and I hope we deliver retribution right up your ass.

Ask all the vets missing arms and legs if we "just push a button."
Oh,you mean war. I wasn't taking it that far.

If they assassinate Trump, I don't think I would want my kids stopping an Iranian bullet over it. Yours? Look in your classroom... tell me which kid you won't mind sacrificing to that revenge.

Oh,you mean war. I wasn't taking it that far.

If they assassinate Trump, I don't think I would want my kids stopping an Iranian bullet over it. Yours? Look in your classroom... tell me which kid you won't mind sacrificing to that revenge.
Good reason for Iran not to do anything stupid.

Forum List

Back