IRAN: Khamenei orders increase in executions, rocket attack on Camp Liberty

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
As if there were not already too many executions in Iran!!!

Sunday, 29 March 2015 22:20

ali_khamenei.jpg

Khamenei orders heightened executions and rocket attack on Camp Liberty to control the situation inside the country, following the ā€œDecisive Stormā€ operation

NCRI - The Supreme Leader of the Iranian regime, Ali Khamenei, fearful of the reverberations of the Arab coalitionā€™s ā€˜Decisive Stormā€™ military operation against occupation of Yemen by the clerical regime's mercenaries, and to control the situation domestically, has ordered his regimeā€™s officials to increase secret and overt executions, and the regime's Quds Force has missioned its Iraqi proxy group Asaā€™ib Ahl al-Haq to conduct rocket and terrorist attacks against Camp Liberty near Baghdad International Airport that houses Iranian opposition members.

In order to prepare the ground for criminal attacks against Camp Liberty, the Iranian regimeā€™s terrorist Quds Force has tasked its mercenaries in Iraq to disseminate misinformation about the Peopleā€™s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) in their affiliated news outlets claiming PMOI collaborating with Daesh (ISIS). This includes a TV program called Al-Ahd run by Asaā€™ib Ahl al-Haq.

Continue reading at:

IRAN Khamenei orders increase in executions rocket attack on Camp Liberty

ali_khamenei.jpg

Khamenei orders heightened executions and rocket attack on Camp Liberty to control the situation inside the country, following the ā€œDecisive Stormā€ operation

NCRI - The Supreme Leader of the Iranian regime, Ali Khamenei, fearful of the reverberations of the Arab coalitionā€™s ā€˜Decisive Stormā€™ military operation against occupation of Yemen by the clerical regime's mercenaries, and to control the situation domestically, has ordered his regimeā€™s officials to increase secret and overt executions, and the regime's Quds Force has missioned its Iraqi proxy group Asaā€™ib Ahl al-Haq to conduct rocket and terrorist attacks against Camp Liberty near Baghdad International Airport that houses Iranian opposition members.

In order to prepare the ground for criminal attacks against Camp Liberty, the Iranian regimeā€™s terrorist Quds Force has tasked its mercenaries in Iraq to disseminate misinformation about the Peopleā€™s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) in their affiliated news outlets claiming PMOI collaborating with Daesh (ISIS). This includes a TV program called Al-Ahd run by Asaā€™ib Ahl al-Haq.

Continue reading at:

Yeah, they should keep them down to the level of a civilised country - like the USA for instance.

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

Yeah, they should keep them down to the level of a civilised country - like the USA for instance.

Why don't you give us the number of executions in Iran for 2014 and then give us the number of executions for 2014 in the U.S? Most murderers here die on Death Row of old age or of a disease.

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

Why don't you give us the number of executions in Iran for 2014 and then give us the number of executions for 2014 in the U.S? Most murderers here die on Death Row of old age or of a disease.
I'm agreeing with you.
The US kills people at a quantity that is neither too many, nor too few, for a civilised First World country.

.....and Obama wants to negotiate with, allow them to keep half their centrifuges and keep their nuclear material instead of sending it to russia for disposal? A country that is the largest supporter of terrorism, that has called for the annihilation of the US, Israel and SA for decades?

.....and Obama wants to negotiate with, allow them to keep half their centrifuges and keep their nuclear material instead of sending it to russia for disposal? A country that is the largest supporter of terrorism, that has called for the annihilation of the US, Israel and SA for decades?
Bomb them to hell...huh?

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

I'm agreeing with you.
The US kills people at a quantity that is neither too many, nor too few, for a civilised First World country.

Actually, compared to the number of killers on Death Row, I would say that very few are executed. Furthermore, many of the families of the victims say that the executions give them closure.

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

I'm agreeing with you.

Actually, compared to the number of killers on Death Row, I would say that very few are executed. Furthermore, many of the families of the victims say that the executions give them closure.
And what better reason could there be for the State to kill people than making everyone feel good.

How many executions are carried out on American streets?
Thousands every year, all without a trial.
Is that civilised?

How many executions are carried out on American streets?
Thousands every year, all without a trial.
Is that civilised?
Fred as usual trying to take the attention off Muslim atrocities.

To answer your question, none. Murders are not the same as executions. Oh, and we're talking about the head of a country calling for executions, not random civilians.

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

Oy vey!! ...... :cool:

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

I'm agreeing with you.

And what better reason could there be for the State to kill people than making everyone feel good.

Tell you what. You continue having sympathy for the killers being executed, and I will save my sympathy for the relatives and friends of the victims.

I'm agreeing with you.

Tell you what. You continue having sympathy for the killers being executed, and I will save my sympathy for the relatives and friends of the victims.
"Continue"?
What makes you think I have any sympathy for them now?

I'm agreeing with you.

"Continue"?
What makes you think I have any sympathy for them now?

Just the way it appeared that you were against executions of murderers and your comment after I said that it gives closure to the victim's family and friends.

I'm all for executions of murderers....if you can be sure you've got the murderer 100% of the time.
I wonder how many innocents have been murdered by The State over the years.
Who gives their families "closure"?

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

Now that is a reliable website. "The National Council of Resistance of Iran". Sheesh.

I'm all for executions of murderers....if you can be sure you've got the murderer 100% of the time.

I doubt that there have been many innocents murdered since most land up on death row and linger there for years and years. By the way, I was reading just recently that the Petersen fellow who murdered his wife is looking very buff what with all the exercise he has been getting in prison. Wonder if Charlie Manson gets any exercise or one of the Menendez brothers who murdered their parents.

ali_khamenei.jpg

Continue reading at:

Now that is a reliable website. "The National Council of Resistance of Iran". Sheesh.

Why, Haniyah, do you have any contacts in Iran like those who have set up that site? Sheesh (just imitating you), if you were a man, I would ask you to send in your job application to be a prison guard so that you could check out the Baha'i women in the prisons to see which ones are virgins. Look at all the power you would have deciding which ones were to be raped before they were killed the following day.

By the way, folks, if Haniyah doesn't like what is being said, she will say something against the site. I think many of us realize that there are Iranians here in the U.S. who still have contact with those in Iran and know just what is happening. Yessiree, those Ayatollahs and Mullahs are so sweet that they would have nobody executed.

I doubt that there have been many innocents murdered since most land up on death row and linger there for years and years. By the way, I was reading just recently that the Petersen fellow who murdered his wife is looking very buff what with all the exercise he has been getting in prison. Wonder if Charlie Manson gets any exercise or one of the Menendez brothers who murdered their parents.
Here's a list of 152 Death Row inmates that have been exonerated.
I wonder how many have been missed and subsequently murdered by The State.

Forum List

Back