Iran is having a hard time

Ropey

אחרית הימים
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2010
Feeding Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. etc.

D7R04PVWsAkGyai.jpg

Iran needs to be liberated. Hopefully, the people will rise up and take their nation back.

D7R04PVWsAkGyai.jpg

Iran is only currently selling under Trump sanctions 1/5th of their oil that they used to sell.
Economically they are dying on the vine.

Trump will order a measured military retaliatory response to Iran's 'Bass Pro Shop' navy and a few missile sites from where Iran attempted to shoot our drone down from.

I look for it to occur between now and Monday morning.

D7R04PVWsAkGyai.jpg

Iran is only currently selling under Trump sanctions 1/5th of their oil that they used to sell.

Trump will order a measured military retaliatory response to Iran's 'Bass Pro Shop' navy and a few missile sites from where Iran attempted to shoot our drone down from.

Bass Pro shop Navy!!! :auiqs.jpg:

A grand history to be remembered.

220px-Takht-jamshid.jpg

The Persepolis. Close to Fars. Fars for the Farsi. They are Greek Medes, not Islamic Arabs... even if they were conquered and forcibly converted.

220px-Takht-jamshid.jpg

The Persepolis. Close to Fars. Fars for the Farsi. They are Greek Medes, not Islamic Arabs... even if they were conquered and forcibly converted.
This is gone long ago, unfortunately.

220px-Takht-jamshid.jpg

Remembrances are long in that neck of the woods.

220px-Takht-jamshid.jpg

They are Muslims. And culturally they are closer to contemporary Arabs than to ancient Persians. I doubt that that can be reversed significantly. Too much has been lost.

220px-Takht-jamshid.jpg

They are Muslims. And culturally they are closer to contemporary Arabs than to ancient Persians. I doubt that that can be reversed significantly. Too much has been lost.

imho? From the house of Judah.

Time is not of the essence.

Esay.

220px-Takht-jamshid.jpg

Esay.
How can time be not of the essence in the history of nations? And what do the house of Judah have to do with that?

D7R04PVWsAkGyai.jpg

Bass Pro shop Navy!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hey..... Some of those Fishing Rods are kick ass!

Jo

220px-Takht-jamshid.jpg

Esay.
How can time be not of the essence in the history of nations? And what do the house of Judah have to do with that?

Judah light the way in and out. Light is the law. Word is the command.

For the end of our times.

Forum List

Back