Iran is going berserk, but the US media won't cover it. Why?

This is a lie.

Here’s coverage from today:

Why don't you compare the coverage of these events in iran vs that every time the IDF kills an arab journalist or terrorist. So funny how pieces of pure filth like the NYT will assign even minor events in Israel to its headlines for DAYS, while 600 people slaughtered in 2 months in iran barely make it in to the newsrag at all.

Okay, honestly, I hope the Iranian people rise up and overthrow the Ayatollahs...

But we should keep the hell out of it. We've done enough damage.
I'm glad the French and Polish did not think that in 1775 or the US would still be a Commonwealth.

You mean holding them to agreements they made? Nope we should do what Trump did, ditch the agreements and then be surprised when they make nukes.
Its so adorable that you believe that lunatic, worthless "nuke deal" - that even Chuck Schumer said was trash - was actually impeding the regime in any way. Incredible how in the age of the internet, there really are people that ignorant and clueless.

Which they haven't been, but okay. They are the legitimate leaders of Iran, whether we like it or not. They wouldn't be the leaders of Iran if we hadn't fucked up our relationship and supported the criminal Shah.

Because the IAEA said it did.

Because we are in 2022, and Iran still hasn't detonated a nuke.

I mean, let's get real, dummy. The entire timeline of the Manhattan Project was six years between when Albert Einstein wrote a letter to FDR and we dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. Six years. 80 years ago. Which no one had ever done before.

If Iran was really, really on the cusp of getting a nuke, they'd be there by now. It should not take six years to replicate 80 year old technology.

Iran is abiding by it's agreements, even the ones Trump broke.
They are NOT the legit leaders as they've never been elected.

If by "we", you mean the US/UK, they followed the 1907 iran constitution by RETURNING the shah to his proper place as overseer of foreign relations, a position mossadegh illegally usurped. You really shouldn't post about things you know nothing about.

And iran was NEVER abiding by the nuke deal, as it has been caught repeatedly having nuclear particles at multiple undeclared sites, has repeatedly refused to address direct questions from the IAEA on those sites and weapons development, has refused to allow inspections at military sites, etc.

The US left the deal, not the other 5 parties - that did not give iran an excuse to start using advanced centrifuges, enrich to 60+% purity, nor exceed the quantities of allowable enriched uranium by a factor of three, which they also did when obama was in office.

Lying on behalf of the world's cancer is not a good look. There is nothing to defend of that filth regime of mass murdering terrorists, nor is there any by obama who committed criminal acts repeatedly to defend the regime, its activities including drug dealing, and lying to congress about the deal.

Last edited:
Okay, tried to engage you in thoughtful conversations... but that was a waste of time.
Can't have an intelligent conversation with someone like you who 1-does not know WTFF they are talking about 2-is committed to defending the putrid dem party no matter how badly it has failed.

By billions, do you mean the money we were illegally holding since the 1970's? Part of JCPOA was the unfreezing of assets held by both sides. So not only did Iran get back assets the west had seized, but the west got assets in Iran that were seized back as well.

This is a good thing.
That obama had to sent pallets of cash on unmarked planes in the middle of the night would tell all rational adults the act was wrong, if not criminal.

2nd, iran had $53 BILLION in outstanding terrorism claims against it in US courts BEFORE the money was transferred, court decisions that obama simply ignored as he sent the money to iran to fund its terrorism.

Do I need to educate you on how obama insanely, illegally ended Project Cassandra, which had spent years building a case proving that iran/hezbollah had been smuggling cocaine and other drugs into the US to raise more terrorism funds?

The US has made serious, stupid blunders in Iran since 1950. Obama did the right thing to not involve the US in 2009. The revolutionary guard would blame the US instead of acknowledging the grievances of the people. You've never been to Iran. Trump pulling out of the nuclear agreement was dumb as hell.
That's absurd, and if spoke to an iranian, they'd either laugh in your face for being clueless, or punch you in it for being ignorant.

I had to get this from the BBC.

Well it looks as though about 600 protesters have been known to have been shot dead by their government, and they tried torching the Ayatollah Khomeini's house.

However, since the Obama administration, Democrats have enriched that regime with billions of dollars and done everything they can to help them as they continue to shout death to the US and Israel in the streets.

So maybe that is the aversion of the DNC owned media in the US laying low during all this and why Biden never makes any comments about it

Leader of the free world who loves democracy?

Pfft

:auiqs.jpg:
America has the worst journalism schools in the civilized world

The professors are bad and so are the students

Instead of the best and brightest our news media is the worst of the worst

It wasn't our money.

It was their money.

We had no right to hold onto that money for as long as we did, absent a declaration of war.

Try the facts on for a change, they might fit...

FYI: 2016 is BEFORE Trump was in office.

For instance, the leaders of Iran have announced that they are going to loosen Hijab restrictions and abolish the morality police. That might be enough change to satisfy, or they might be at the beginning of a new revolution. Either way, it's really not our concern.

I'm literally getting nauseous reading your posts, they are so beyond stupid and ignorant it's enough to make me want to go back to twitter.

Wow, so you say that we should ignore court rulings? Not a good idea if we have to go to that same court for something... and we do all the time.

Frankly, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. We've armed enough assholes around the world, some of them even turned around and bit us.

Foreign court rulings do not supersede domestic ones, genius.

Their own. We imposed a despotic regime on them. They revolted against it. We've been trying to punish them for it for 40 years.

Oh my goodness, please just shut up already. The coup was done BY iranians, who correctly threw mossadegh out of power...Stop spouting the soviet propaganda BS already.

Their own. We imposed a despotic regime on them. They revolted against it. We've been trying to punish them for it for 40 years.

You seem very....simple.

I'm glad the French and Polish did not think that in 1775 or the US would still be a Commonwealth.

Okay, let's look at that.

Because the French didn't mind their own fucking business, they bankrupted themselves financing the American Revolution. Within a decade, Louis XVI found his head in a basket. Maybe he should have paid attention to what was going on at home.

I guess better than Poland, they got partitioned by Austria, Prussia and Russia without firing a shot.

That obama had to sent pallets of cash on unmarked planes in the middle of the night would tell all rational adults the act was wrong, if not criminal.

Or that was the only practical way to make the transfer, since Iran couldn't walk into the US and reclaim their assets.

2nd, iran had $53 BILLION in outstanding terrorism claims against it in US courts BEFORE the money was transferred, court decisions that obama simply ignored as he sent the money to iran to fund its terrorism.

yup, they were stupid rulings. Good thing he ignored them.

Do I need to educate you on how obama insanely, illegally ended Project Cassandra, which had spent years building a case proving that iran/hezbollah had been smuggling cocaine and other drugs into the US to raise more terrorism funds?

Nope. Don't care. The president can legally end any stupid project he sees fit.

I'd like a real investigation in how the Contras smuggled cocaine into the US on Reagan's watch. That seems a lot worse.

I'm literally getting nauseous reading your posts, they are so beyond stupid and ignorant it's enough to make me want to go back to twitter.
Really? I thought you came from Stormfront.

Not true for sane adults. Sane adults do not condone slaughtering unarmed civilians for political reasons.

But we've sponsored more than our share of freedom fighters.. er terrorists. The Contras in Nicaragua, the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Oh my goodness, please just shut up already. The coup was done BY iranians, who correctly threw mossadegh out of power...Stop spouting the soviet propaganda BS already.

Mossadegh was the legitimately elected leader of his country. We backed a coup to give the Shah absolute power and crush Iranian democracy because it might interfere in BP's obscene profits.

Okay, let's look at that.

Because the French didn't mind their own fucking business, they bankrupted themselves financing the American Revolution. Within a decade, Louis XVI found his head in a basket. Maybe he should have paid attention to what was going on at home.

I guess better than Poland, they got partitioned by Austria, Prussia and Russia without firing a shot.

Or that was the only practical way to make the transfer, since Iran couldn't walk into the US and reclaim their assets.

yup, they were stupid rulings. Good thing he ignored them.

Nope. Don't care. The president can legally end any stupid project he sees fit.

I'd like a real investigation in how the Contras smuggled cocaine into the US on Reagan's watch. That seems a lot worse.

Really? I thought you came from Stormfront.

But we've sponsored more than our share of freedom fighters.. er terrorists. The Contras in Nicaragua, the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Mossadegh was the legitimately elected leader of his country. We backed a coup to give the Shah absolute power and crush Iranian democracy because it might interfere in BP's obscene profits.

Mossadegh was the legitimately elected leader of his country.

What percentage of the popular vote did he get?
It must have been a lot, right?

The Iranian government are freedom fighters?
To your average Iranians, they are.

Mossadegh was the legitimately elected leader of his country.

What percentage of the popular vote did he get?
It must have been a lot, right?
Not how parlimentary systems work, but never mind. Basic civics of this country escape you.

The ironic thing was Mosaddegh was a secular leader who opposed the influence of the Ayatollahs... but he thought Iran's oil wealth should be for Iranians.

Forum List

Back