Iran has refused IAEA inspections

Then how about admitting that allowing Israel to remain armed and uninspected is a bit problematic when it comes to negotiating with Iran.
As Israel is NOT a signatory state to the NPT, it is irrelevant. You don't get that. It's a childish view by Iran.

Iran DID sign the NPT. No one held a gun to their heads. Iran knew Israel had nukes when they signed.

ah , you think this "signatory" shit actually means something.
Bets of luck

You may wanna talk to some people who have been killed by the person who they had a restraining order against.
Irrespective of restraining orders, Iran signed the NPT - a treaty, an international contract - knowing full well that Israel has nuclear weapons.

So did 184 additional nations.

As Israel is NOT a signatory state to the NPT, it is irrelevant. You don't get that. It's a childish view by Iran.

Iran DID sign the NPT. No one held a gun to their heads. Iran knew Israel had nukes when they signed.

ah , you think this "signatory" shit actually means something.
Bets of luck

You may wanna talk to some people who have been killed by the person who they had a restraining order against.
Irrespective of restraining orders, Iran signed the NPT - a treaty, an international contract - knowing full well that Israel has nuclear weapons.

So did 184 additional nations.

That's bound to make them cave in a heartbeat----I'm SO surprised they haven't disarmed.

So you're telling me that every country in the world will be perfectly happy to dispose of their nukes yet let Israel keep theirs ?

Of Course!

Israel has never announced that it is in a Holy War against the rest of the world like Radical Islam has.

Have you ever seen people being beheaded on Israeli television while millions of Israeli's cheer mindlessly the death of innocent people???? I have been in the Arab World and have seen the total insanity of Radical Islam. They are all fuggin nutz, and they all need to die for their god, Satan or Baal or Ba'allah or whatever they want to call him.

Last edited:
So you're telling me that every country in the world will be perfectly happy to dispose of their nukes yet let Israel keep theirs ?

Of Course!

Israel has never announced that it is in a Holy War against the rest of the world like Radical Islam has.

Have you ever seen people being beheaded on Israeli television while millions of Israeli's cheer mindlessly the death of innocent people???? I have been in the Arab World and have seen the total insanity of Radical Islam. They are all fuggin nutz, and they all need to die for their god, Satan or Baal or Ba'allah or whatever they want to call him.

right---I'll be expecting every nuclear armed country in the world to be handing them over to Israel any day now. :lol:

Forum List

Back