Iran Has Collected $15.7B Kidnapping Westerners So Far

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Boy, we sure showed them!
And of course just after Brandon handed them $6B they kidnapped another American.

Let’s go Brandon!

And of course just after Brandon handed them $6B they kidnapped another American.

Let’s go Brandon!

Of their own money? I really hate holding onto other peoples' money. Don't you?

cool

I wonder if this will encourage them to commit future atrocities like this, or will it discourage them? Sleepy Joe apparently thinks that receiving all of this moolah with somehow stop them from doing this? BTW, is Joe trying to get another "deal" with Iran to get them not to develop nukes?

Let’s go Brandon!

If they kidnapped another, let them rot. Americans should know enough to not be there, by now.

bideniranstoolasdaaedad.jpg

Why are we giving Anything to get these people back? I wouldn’t give 5 copies of TV Guide from Christmas eeek, 1983 to get these people back.

If you’re stupid enough to be in Iran, North Korea, Russia, etc… and get arrested YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE.

Awesome, maybe we should stop trying to freeze their assets because they picked a form of government we don't like.

But if we do, don't get worked up if one of our citizens goes over there and gets arrested.

Awesome, maybe we should stop trying to freeze their assets because they picked a form of government we don't like.

But if we do, don't get worked up if one of our citizens goes over there and gets arrested.
Shocker! You Leftards are in support of kidnapping and executing homos!

Not really a shocker.

Well look on the bright side, that money will be used to make drones for the Russians.....The Iranians make almost 1-million per copy.....Talk about your profit margins!

Never mind what it costs to shoot one down.

While the Shahed-136 drones being deployed by Russia cost as little as $20,000 to make, shooting one out of the sky can cost between $140,000 and $500,000, The Times reported.

Shocker! You Leftards are in support of kidnapping and executing homos!

Not really a shocker.

I think you miss the point because you aren't very smart.

WE DID THIS TO OURSELVES. We supported the Shah, put him back into power, let him oppress and murder anyone who might have made up a moderate, sensible, Democratic opposition. To the point where the only people who COULD oppose him were the Clergy.

Does Iran have an awful government? Yup. But it's a government most of their people are okay with.

Forum List

Back