Iran deal at top of Trump-Macron talks

I think Phrump will get out. After the foray got stuck in Syria, this is the most possible way the Zionist drone tries to harm Iran.

Even if the deal is not optimal, sticking with it looks more constructive for now than antagonizing a nation that does not necessarily have to be an enemy. What serves as the government of Iran should not cloud our thinking regarding this noble nation and people.

• Banned
Even if the deal is not optimal, sticking with it looks more constructive for now than antagonizing a nation that does not necessarily have to be an enemy. What serves as the government of Iran should not cloud our thinking regarding this noble nation and people.

I suppose later I can research some of the arguments for and against the deal. One thing I do recall, if my recollection is correct, is there is no such thing as a "surprise" inspection and that we have to give Iran an inordinate amount of time to prepare for inspectors.

I suppose later I can research some of the arguments for and against the deal. One thing I do recall, if my recollection is correct, is there is no such thing as a "surprise" inspection and that we have to give Iran an inordinate amount of time to prepare for inspectors.
Point taken. At the same time, do Russia, the U.S., Israel, France, etc. tolerate such inspections?

• Banned
Point taken. At the same time, do Russia, the U.S., Israel, France, etc. tolerate such inspections?

Nope.

There is the argument that the U.S., Russia, China, etc. have no right to prevent other nations from building a nuclear weapons stockpile. I don't share that view.

Nope.

There is the argument that the U.S., Russia, China, etc. have no right to prevent other nations from building a nuclear weapons stockpile. I don't share that view.
This only brings up the question of what 'rights' are.

Unfortunately, it seems that China and Russia are less concerned about other nations developing nuclear weapons capabilities. I wonder if that would change if we decided to help Japan, South Korea, Ukraine, Poland, etc. to build nuclear arsenals. After all, if they support North Korea and Iran having them...

It's not like you can p ack up and hide a nuclear testing lab.

Here's the thing. Most of the world wants this deal because they want to trade with Iran and they don't let the Zionists dictate policy to them.

So Trump has a choice.

Continue with the deal.

or

Break the deal, and watch the rest of the world keep trading with Iran because they kept up their end.

Unfortunately, it seems that China and Russia are less concerned about other nations developing nuclear weapons capabilities. I wonder if that would change if we decided to help Japan, South Korea, Ukraine, Poland, etc. to build nuclear arsenals. After all, if they support North Korea and Iran having them...

Maybe if we stopped fucking with N. Korea and Iran, stop calling them shit like the "Axis of Evil" when they have very little to do with each other, to scare our own people, they wouldn't be scared and want them, too.

Forum List

Back