Iran Atomic Documents Forged?

Anything more mainstream than Raw Story? There's going to be a lot of neocons here criticizing this for not being mainstream.

God forbid the reasons to attack Iran were mitigated. :rolleyes:

God forbid, indeed. Care to review the last time we cried for war based on bullshit accusations?

You dumb shits have been claiming for the last 4 years we were going to BOMB Iran, we were gonna invade, we were gonna give Israel Nukes to do the attacks. Look less then 2 months and your whining, fear mongering will be proven to be false.

Ohh by the way? Isn't Obama on Record as stating he would INVADE Pakistan? That he would use Military options against Iran if needed? Does that mean in January we can start preaching that Obama is gonna START WW3?

will you neocons calm down please? We are irrelevant. the left is in charge. Immadinnajacket has every right to have nuclear weapons. wassa matter with you? :cuckoo:

You dumb shits have been claiming for the last 4 years we were going to BOMB Iran, we were gonna invade, we were gonna give Israel Nukes to do the attacks. Look less then 2 months and your whining, fear mongering will be proven to be false.

Ohh by the way? Isn't Obama on Record as stating he would INVADE Pakistan? That he would use Military options against Iran if needed? Does that mean in January we can start preaching that Obama is gonna START WW3?

I personally don't rule out the possibility of it. I also can personally say that I never thought it was going to be limited to a certain political party. I believe Obama is just as much of a threat to pull it off as Bush was.

Why shouldn't people claim it might happen? It's on the fucking table.

I personally don't rule out the possibility of it. I also can personally say that I never thought it was going to be limited to a certain political party. I believe Obama is just as much of a threat to pull it off as Bush was.

Why shouldn't people claim it might happen? It's on the fucking table.

Not while a Dem is in office.. the republicans are the aggressor warmongerers right?

How come no other news source is reporting this story? That doesn't mean its untrue necessarily, but its odd for a story supposedly this big.

Even if certain particular documents are false, that doesn't invalidate the fact that Iran would use Nuclear Energy to create WMD's. Their President and other high-ranking leaders have spewed there desire to "wipe Israel off the map." Can we put two and two together here? How do you wipe someone or some country off the map? We know the Israeli military is far superior to the Iranian military. The only way for Iran to succeed is to use, you guessed it, Nuclear weapons...

How come no other news source is reporting this story? That doesn't mean its untrue necessarily, but its odd for a story supposedly this big.

Even if certain particular documents are false, that doesn't invalidate the fact that Iran would use Nuclear Energy to create WMD's. Their President and other high-ranking leaders have spewed there desire to "wipe Israel off the map." Can we put two and two together here? How do you wipe someone or some country off the map? We know the Israeli military is far superior to the Iranian military. The only way for Iran to succeed is to use, you guessed it, Nuclear weapons...

The IAEA, even prior to finding these documents were false, was unable to find that Iran was violating the Non-proliferation Treaty.

The IAEA, even prior to finding these documents were false, was unable to find that Iran was violating the Non-proliferation Treaty.

Yup a country awash in oil needs nuclear energy on the scale they are working with. By the way, I have some land in Florida for sale, no water problems ever, promise.

Yup a country awash in oil needs nuclear energy on the scale they are working with. By the way, I have some land in Florida for sale, no water problems ever, promise.

So your intuition is more reliable than the IAEA's investigations? Keeping in mind that the only "hard evidence" we had of any wrong doing by Iran is now possibly found to be false?

So your intuition is more reliable than the IAEA's investigations? Keeping in mind that the only "hard evidence" we had of any wrong doing by Iran is now possibly found to be false?

Bullshit. Common Sense prevails outside idiot land you live in. The number of centrifuges they have and continue to increase are way beyond any "peaceful" intent. ESPECIALLY in a Country that is energy independent already. They have so much oil they sell the excess for cash. They practically give gas away to their citizens.

So there is no credence to the reports that Israel or the US would bomb Iran before Bush leaves office? I didn't know that was controversial. Norman Podhoretz certainly thinks Bush will attack Iran.

So there is no credence to the reports that Israel or the US would bomb Iran before Bush leaves office? I didn't know that was controversial. Norman Podhoretz certainly thinks Bush will attack Iran.

Israel will do what ever they have to to protect themselves, they do not play PC games with Defense. Bush won't bomb Iran.

Bullshit. Common Sense prevails outside idiot land you live in. The number of centrifuges they have and continue to increase are way beyond any "peaceful" intent. ESPECIALLY in a Country that is energy independent already. They have so much oil they sell the excess for cash. They practically give gas away to their citizens.

Let me guess .. you said the exact same bullshit about WMD and Iraq. You whined about "idiotland" when people with brains told you the invasion of Iraq was a fraud.

Iraq had aluminum tubes that you knew for fact were used for nefarious use.

Then all the bullshit was revealed and Iraq proved a fraud.

Now, here you are again .. expert on buillshit.

Does this revaltion or the fact thats in the IAEA report mean that Obama is going to stop beating the drums of war on Iran?

Hell to the no, it does not.

So if/when he attacks Iran, you obama supporters who were so adamantly outraged by Bush and his war, will have your own war you supported.

Questins is, will you pounce on Obama with both feet in the same manner you pounced on Bush?

Hell to the no, you won't.

Is it common sense or is it really Bush propaganda? This administration's track record on "common sense" is less than stellar. Though I have no doubt their hostile policy towards Iran will continue under the Obama administration, despite this finding.

Forum List

Back