"Investigation" of murders of Ukrainians which were allegedly committed in 2022 and 2014

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020
At the beginning of April 2022 Ukrainian authorities invited Western journalists to the Ukrainian city of Bucha and showed them dead bodies of civilians who had allegedly been murdered there by the Russian Army.

But it wasn’t the first time that dead bodies were shown to Western journalists in Ukraine.

During the so-called “Ukrainian Revolution” – alias “Euromaidan” - many Western media published pictures of dead civilians many of whom had allegedly been killed by Russian snipers in February of 2014 in Ukraine.
You can find the names of more than one hundred such murdered civilians on the Ukrainian President’s official website (please see here and here).

However, - as far as I know - no one single culprit of these murders has been found so far. Although the present Ukrainian rulers said that these murders had been committed not only in the capital Kiev, but in other Ukrainian regions too, e.g. in Khmelnytskyi Oblast and Cherkasy Oblast.

Therefore, I would like to draw your attention to many similarities between “Euromaidan murders” and “Bucha murders”.

After the new Ukrainian rulers had come to power at the end of February 2014, they promised to solve every above-mentioned “Euromaidan murder”. Poroshenko, the first “post-revolutionary” Ukrainian President (the left picture above), personally promised it many times,

On February 25, 2014 the Ukrainian Parliament even sent a petition to the International Criminal Court in The Hague because the Ukrainians believed the above-mentioned “Euromaidan murders” to be crimes against humanity; please see the Ukrainian Parliament’s official website.

Later that year, the new Ukrainian authorities also formed a special organization called the Agency of Special Investigation (ASI) for investigation of these crimes

But I repeat once again, no one single culprit of the murders, which had been committed during Euromaidan in 2014, has been found so far.

In 2022, the Ukrainian authorities, of course, promised to solve every “Bucha murder” too.

And these authorities, of course, addressed the International Criminal Court in The Hague again; please see Ukrinform, the Ukrainian State Information Agency, here.

After the new Ukrainian rulers had come to power in 2014, officers of the State Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) started to allege that the SBU had evidence of involvement of high-ranking Russian officials in “Euromaidan murders”. For example, Vladislav Surkov, a then counsellor to the Russian President, was accused of having headed the organization of groups of foreign snipers on Maidan (see here).

But later, both the Ukrainian Attorney General (in 2015, see here) and the head of the above-mentioned Ukrainian Agency of Special Investigation (in 2016, see here) announced that there still was no evidence of Russian snipers’ involvement in “Euromaidan murders”.

Some Ukrainian citizens were accused of these murders too but I repeat once again, no one single culprit of the murders, which had been committed during Euromaidan in 2014, has been found so far.

In 2022, the SBU alleged again, that it knew names of Russian officers and soldiers who had been in Bucha and who had allegedly been involved in “Bucha murders”; please see here and here.

Olena Lukash, Doctor of Law, the Ukrainian Ex-Minister of Justice, told that the list of protesters, who had allegedly been killed during Euromaidan in 2014, includes dozens of names of persons who had died of natural causes, had been killed in traffic accidents etc. (see here).

And this fact can be an explanation why no one single culprit of more than 100 “murders”, which had allegedly been committed during Euromaidan in 2014, has been found so far.

It is impossible to find a culprit of a murder when no murder had been committed at all.

As for “murders in Bucha” in 2022, Sergei Lavrov, the Russian Minister for Foreign Affairs, draw attention to two strange facts related to these “murders” too, see here and here.

Firstly, the Ukrainian authorities have not published yet lists of persons who had been murdered in Bucha before March 31, 2022; i.e., before Russian troops had left Bucha.

Secondly, the Ukrainian authorities have not published yet official documents about causes of deaths of the dead persons who had allegedly been found in Bucha.​

Conclusion​

It is very likely that information about more than 100 murders of protesters, which had been committed during Euromaidan in 2014, is a lie.

There is some strangeness with the information about “murders of Bucha” too and this information may be a lie too.

Therefore, I suggest to wait for Ukrainian official data about names of “victims of Bucha” and about causes of their deaths.

If these data are not published for long, it will be an evidence that information about “murders of Bucha” is a lie.

Source

Last edited:
What is a big mystery to me is that reports of civilians killed in the Ukraine are never more than a couple of dozen and usually around 5 or 6?

While we all know that the civilians killed in Iraq numbered on average of 100's with each Cruise missile America fired.

How can Russia possibly keep the casualties down?

And then there's Hiroshima and Nagasaki?? Jeez?

100% BS . Russians had left2/ 3 days before.
Ukey Nazis brought in bodies and a few actors .
Funniest video was when a camera caught one of the dead bodies getting up ,

What is a big mystery to me is that reports of civilians killed in the Ukraine are never more than a couple of dozen and usually around 5 or 6?

While we all know that the civilians killed in Iraq numbered on average of 100's with each Cruise missile America fired.

How can Russia possibly keep the casualties down?
Russians just sit back and use their long range artillery to pick off the Ukeys.
Their artillery is infinitely superior and deaths are generally reckoned to be in the ratio of one to up to fifteen .

Wow? Got a link to that video?
I see so many that I never thought to archive it .
The video was shot by the Nazis to show the corpses littering the sidewalks .

Camera was in the back seat of vehicle and shooting out of the front windscreen as the vehicle slowly travelled down the main street .
But unnoticed by everybody, it picked up reverse shots via the passenger seat side wing mirror .
Then you see a body get up to its knees and stand . Hilarious .
All bodies placed so that they could still breathe easily and not a drop of blood or sign of gore anywhere .

Lots of other faked videos . Easy to spot once you know what to look for .

I see so many that I never thought to archive it .
The video was shot by the Nazis to show the corpses littering the sidewalks .

Camera was in the back seat of vehicle and shooting out of the front windscreen as the vehicle slowly travelled down the main street .
But unnoticed by everybody, it picked up reverse shots via the passenger seat side wing mirror .
Then you see a body get up to its knees and stand . Hilarious .
All bodies placed so that they could still breathe easily and not a drop of blood or sign of gore anywhere .

Lots of other faked videos . Easy to spot once you know what to look for .
Not so easy to find, at least for me. I love posters that can't back up what they say. Do svidaniya, comrade.

Russians just sit back and use their long range artillery to pick off the Ukeys.
Their artillery is infinitely superior and deaths are generally reckoned to be in the ratio of one to up to fifteen .
We were talking about civilian deaths.

Lists of civilians, who had allegedly been murdered in Bucha in March 2022, have not been published yet (please see the first post of this thread).
There is no memorial with names of these persons yet.

However, Bucha’s authorities have already placed stands with names of killed Ukrainian servicemen even though some of these servicemen had been killed at the end of 2022 (please see the first name on the picture below).

Why do Bucha’s authorities show such a disrespect to memory of dead Ukrainian civilians?

Isn’t such a disrespect very strange?

аллея.jpg

Жизнь и смерть в Буче, Ирпене и Гостомеле: как люди приходят в себя после кровавой оккупации

Forum List

Back