Inventors should design Personal Jammers are important.

I heard and have a problem with it. Sonic can be detected. Even if it is above or below human hearing it can be detected with ease. If it had been detected, then it could also be located through triangulation. We would have pictures of the building it was in at a minimum.

So unless we believe that Cuba, so behind the technological times that they make brake pads in alleys out of asbestos because they can't get the parts for their cars is so advanced they have a secret weapon that is undetectable we have to look at alternatives.

The simplest and most probable is a toxic compound in the air or water. If it is the air, your personal jammer is an air mask in addition to the aluminum foil hat. Something that can filter even toxic compounds which is easily available.

If you are talking radio waves and are serious if ignorant then a Faraday Cage is your answer. No radio waves can get in. Here is how to test if your cage is working. Put a radio playing a local station in the cage. Close the door. If the radio still works, the cage has a flaw.

Myth busters did the testing on the "Brown Note" and you can watch it with ease. That was a test to see if a sonic note could make someone crap themselves.

So ask yourself why the most technologically advanced nation is unable to locate a sonic signal in Cuba? I mean we have Wi Fi in our Toasters for the love of all that is good. Amazon sells detection devices for electronic signals. But we can't seem to find this high tech attack.

Put your foil hat on. It will protect you.

It's possible that some other country who does have the technology described could have given it to Cuba to be used against the American embassy in Cuba. I don't know enough about it to form a personal opinion, but I guess I have to trust the experts at the disposal of the SOS. If such technology does exist, (still doubtful) I don't think a personal device carried by an individual could counteract it.

Anything man made can be detected. Radio frequencies can be detected. Sonic frequency can be detected. Since we can assume that someone ran the testing equipment and found nothing, that leaves a few possibilities. The most likely is a toxic substance. Exposure to a number of things could cause the symptoms. Quinine can cause hearing loss as one example of an unintended side effect. Remember the children of Thalidomide. Yes it suppressed the symptoms of morning sickness. It also prevented the growth of arteries and veins causing horrible disfiguring birth defects.

It is thus more likely that something in the air or water is the problem. There are more than I can possibly know that could be a problem. Hell for decades BHP was in plastic until we decided it caused women to grow large bosoms. If that is all it did, which is doubtful, I'm surprised they didn't create pills for women to take while developing. :)

I think that those who are worried should stay with the aluminum foil. It has a proven track record that they can rely on.

Of course, but the government seems to giving some credibility to some sort of sonic effect. They certainly have access to facts that I will never know, and are more qualified than I to determine what happened, if anything. Of course there is a certain number of people who should just do as they have always done. Just put that tinfoil hat on, and pull it down tight.

The rub to the argument the Government is using is this. We've known for decades how to block out sonic waves. The famed Bose headphones use reverse waves to block the noise. A wave can block another wave, in the ocean, and in the world of sound. Jammers, like the OP is calling for would actually have to send out signals on those frequencies, to block any incoming frequencies. Let's say that they are using a sound in the 10 Hz range. Below the level of human hearing. Now, to block that, you have to make sound at the 10 Hz range. So you would still be exposed to the sonic waves. Just that they would be outgoing instead of incoming.

The same is true of radio waves. We can block those, by broadcasting on the same radio frequency. I've never understood how that is supposed to stop a bomb from going off the way Hollywood says. If a signal in the FM band is supposed to set it off, wouldn't the signal on that band jamming the transmitter actually set it off? Hint, the answer is yes. One of the security suggestions offered to the Marines in Beirut was a transmitter box that would broadcast on the frequencies used by the enemy. These "jammers" would detonate any bombs with a radio detonator well outside the compound. I don't know if it would have saved the Marines, but I know it wasn't in use.

Cell Phone Jammers transmit on Cell Frequencies. So you don't get to hear the ring, but you do get a flood of radio signals. It works there because each cell phone is listening to the noise for it's individual signal. So the Cell can't get a signal in, the jammer is more powerful and is blocking the radio signals from the towers. It would be like trying to listen to a whisper at a Rock Concert. You ain't gonna hear shit.
As you just explain very well that Boss Headphones use reverse waves to block the noise, similarly if Jammer builtin with cell phone would be good idea, as we know that almost every one got the cell phone. When someone switch on the Jammer option in the cell phone means all frequency would be blocked and the person will have some peaceful time in his life means everyone will get quality life.

Ok, this is going to be hard to understand. But I'm going to try. A Jammer works by broadcasting on the frequencies you are talking about. It can't broadcast on all frequencies, that would be enormous. If it is broadcasting on the frequencies that your cellphone uses, which it would have to in order to fit in the cell phone, the phone would not work.

Imagine that you are watching old fashioned TV with an antenna. You turn to Channel 2. Channel 2 is nothing but static. It is because someone is broadcasting on the same frequencies, jamming them, preventing you from watching the shows. You turn on the radio and tune to 95.5 and hear nothing but static, someone is jamming that frequency.

The jammer broadcasts the very frequencies you are trying to get away from. So all you would do, is do the work of THEM for them. I don't know who you imagine THEM to be. But whoever it is, you would do the work for them. It would be like shooting yourself to prevent someone else from shooting you. It would be that stupid.

You are looking for some sort of electronic shield that would prevent any electromagnetic waves from reaching you. The only thing that would prevent radio waves from reaching you is a Faraday Cage. You could wear one everywhere. But you would look like a blithering idiot walking around in a variation of an ancient knights suit of armor. It would also be heavy, and here's the bad part, it wouldn't work. Because it has to be grounded to stop the radio waves. So you could turn your room in your Parents basement into one. Line the walls with a fine mesh of metal, like aluminum screen material, and make sure it's grounded. Once you do, and there are no openings, then no radio should work in the room. This will prevent THEM from sending you any brain control signals.

All a jammer would do is prevent your cell phone from working. A jammer works because it is more powerful locally than the signal you are trying to listen to. During World War One, the French used the Eiffel Tower as a massive antenna to jam the German radio signals. This worked because the massive tower coupled with a very powerful transmitter was stronger than the smaller transmitters in use by the field armies, and was stronger than the base radio back in Germany was locally.

So a jammer powerful enough to work on a set of frequencies would be big, really big. It would require a lot of power, and a big antenna tuned to the frequency you are trying to block. In other words, for a jammer to work, you have to know what frequencies you are trying to block.

Enter the Faraday Cage. Faraday cage - Wikipedia

Now, here are some folks that seem to agree with you. Please build your own cage to sleep in, but remember that it has to be grounded to work.

The tinfoil hat is probably easier.

It's possible that some other country who does have the technology described could have given it to Cuba to be used against the American embassy in Cuba. I don't know enough about it to form a personal opinion, but I guess I have to trust the experts at the disposal of the SOS. If such technology does exist, (still doubtful) I don't think a personal device carried by an individual could counteract it.

Anything man made can be detected. Radio frequencies can be detected. Sonic frequency can be detected. Since we can assume that someone ran the testing equipment and found nothing, that leaves a few possibilities. The most likely is a toxic substance. Exposure to a number of things could cause the symptoms. Quinine can cause hearing loss as one example of an unintended side effect. Remember the children of Thalidomide. Yes it suppressed the symptoms of morning sickness. It also prevented the growth of arteries and veins causing horrible disfiguring birth defects.

It is thus more likely that something in the air or water is the problem. There are more than I can possibly know that could be a problem. Hell for decades BHP was in plastic until we decided it caused women to grow large bosoms. If that is all it did, which is doubtful, I'm surprised they didn't create pills for women to take while developing. :)

I think that those who are worried should stay with the aluminum foil. It has a proven track record that they can rely on.

The headphones work because the sensor has time to read the incoming frequency and introduce an inverted signal at the same frequency to nullify the original sound. Audio frequencies rang up to 20,000 Hz. Cell phone transmitting frequency is about 1,900,000,000 Hz. Timing would be a lot harder.
I agree. But what I am saying there should be two devices in One means when you turnoff your phone then you can switch on your Jammer for all kind of signals.

Of course, but the government seems to giving some credibility to some sort of sonic effect. They certainly have access to facts that I will never know, and are more qualified than I to determine what happened, if anything. Of course there is a certain number of people who should just do as they have always done. Just put that tinfoil hat on, and pull it down tight.

The rub to the argument the Government is using is this. We've known for decades how to block out sonic waves. The famed Bose headphones use reverse waves to block the noise. A wave can block another wave, in the ocean, and in the world of sound. Jammers, like the OP is calling for would actually have to send out signals on those frequencies, to block any incoming frequencies. Let's say that they are using a sound in the 10 Hz range. Below the level of human hearing. Now, to block that, you have to make sound at the 10 Hz range. So you would still be exposed to the sonic waves. Just that they would be outgoing instead of incoming.

The same is true of radio waves. We can block those, by broadcasting on the same radio frequency. I've never understood how that is supposed to stop a bomb from going off the way Hollywood says. If a signal in the FM band is supposed to set it off, wouldn't the signal on that band jamming the transmitter actually set it off? Hint, the answer is yes. One of the security suggestions offered to the Marines in Beirut was a transmitter box that would broadcast on the frequencies used by the enemy. These "jammers" would detonate any bombs with a radio detonator well outside the compound. I don't know if it would have saved the Marines, but I know it wasn't in use.

Cell Phone Jammers transmit on Cell Frequencies. So you don't get to hear the ring, but you do get a flood of radio signals. It works there because each cell phone is listening to the noise for it's individual signal. So the Cell can't get a signal in, the jammer is more powerful and is blocking the radio signals from the towers. It would be like trying to listen to a whisper at a Rock Concert. You ain't gonna hear shit.
As you just explain very well that Boss Headphones use reverse waves to block the noise, similarly if Jammer builtin with cell phone would be good idea, as we know that almost every one got the cell phone. When someone switch on the Jammer option in the cell phone means all frequency would be blocked and the person will have some peaceful time in his life means everyone will get quality life.
The headphones work because the sensor has time to read the incoming frequency and introduce an inverted signal at the same frequency to nullify the original sound. Audio frequencies rang up to 20,000 Hz. Cell phone transmitting frequency is about 1,900,000,000 Hz. Timing would be a lot harder.

I agree.

I heard and have a problem with it. Sonic can be detected. Even if it is above or below human hearing it can be detected with ease. If it had been detected, then it could also be located through triangulation. We would have pictures of the building it was in at a minimum.

So unless we believe that Cuba, so behind the technological times that they make brake pads in alleys out of asbestos because they can't get the parts for their cars is so advanced they have a secret weapon that is undetectable we have to look at alternatives.

The simplest and most probable is a toxic compound in the air or water. If it is the air, your personal jammer is an air mask in addition to the aluminum foil hat. Something that can filter even toxic compounds which is easily available.

If you are talking radio waves and are serious if ignorant then a Faraday Cage is your answer. No radio waves can get in. Here is how to test if your cage is working. Put a radio playing a local station in the cage. Close the door. If the radio still works, the cage has a flaw.

Myth busters did the testing on the "Brown Note" and you can watch it with ease. That was a test to see if a sonic note could make someone crap themselves.

So ask yourself why the most technologically advanced nation is unable to locate a sonic signal in Cuba? I mean we have Wi Fi in our Toasters for the love of all that is good. Amazon sells detection devices for electronic signals. But we can't seem to find this high tech attack.

Put your foil hat on. It will protect you.

I understand the physics. I just don't think I, as just a guy on the internet, am capable of logically questioning the official descriptions of the event in Cuba. .
If I not wrong that you told us that you are retired now. Sound like your retired from electronic devices invention. If this the case then please think about personal Jammer and promote it as some people like awakenvideo.org John and Bonnie spreading awareness.

I understand the physics. I just don't think I, as just a guy on the internet, am capable of logically questioning the official descriptions of the event in Cuba. .
If I not wrong that you told us that you are retired now. Sound like your retired from electronic devices invention. If this the case then please think about personal Jammer and promote it as some people like awakenvideo.org John and Bonnie spreading awareness.

I've had a few different careers. Seems I get things going pretty good, and something else shiny grabs my attention. I gotta tell you I think the idea is nuts and a waste of time, but if you have money, I'll certainly do my best work on anything you want.

Cell phone jammers can be purchased from overseas sources. So can GPS jammers, drone jammers, and all kinds of jammers.

https://www.jammer-store.com/

Just about all of them are illegal to use in the USA. The FCC will not be happy if they catch you operating one. Of course, it's unlikely they would catch you if you were just operating a pocket-sized model with a 10 foot radius of jamming. The important thing is not to tell anyone you're jamming.

Cell phone jammers can be purchased from overseas sources. So can GPS jammers, drone jammers, and all kinds of jammers.

https://www.jammer-store.com/

Just about all of them are illegal to use in the USA. The FCC will not be happy if they catch you operating one. Of course, it's unlikely they would catch you if you were just operating a pocket-sized model with a 10 foot radius of jamming. The important thing is not to tell anyone you're jamming.

Legality and social issues means yours neighbors and family and friends should not be affected by t the Jammer and personal or pocket Jammer will work or full fill every one need.

I've had a few different careers. Seems I get things going pretty good, and something else shiny grabs my attention. I gotta tell you I think the idea is nuts and a waste of time, but if you have money, I'll certainly do my best work on anything you want.
Means you are not retired, good. second you never know some time nuts idea turnout worth full, only need to give a try. Please give me your contact detail may be if I able to make some money in future I will contact you or if I find some one who already making personal Jammers as other poster Mr.Mamooth give address for pocket Jammer for about 10 feet radius.

Forum List

Back