Invasive plant that causes 3rd degree burns, permanent blindness discovered in Virginia

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Officials in Virginia are warning residents to be on the lookout after an invasive plant was found Tuesday in the northern part of the state that can cause third-degree burns and even permanent blindness. The Massey Herbarium at Virginia Tech said in a Facebook post that 30 giant hogweed plants were discovered in Clarke County, located between Winchester and Leesburg. The plant contains a very toxic sap, that when combined with sun exposure, can cause severe health hazards.
Invasive plant that causes 3rd-degree burns, permanent blindness discovered in Virginia

Well if you don't want to believe it be our guest go to Va. find the plant touch it and see what happens. Get back to us let us know how it went.

The invasive hogweed has been around for awhile. Still grows some places up here, the NY dec has done a good job trying to eliminate it.

The invasive hogweed has been around for awhile. Still grows some places up here, the NY dec has done a good job trying to eliminate it.

You are so blind! Obviously the Hogweed is a government genetically produced organic weapon that is going to be used to reduce the population so that population density in the U.S. will fall below the land sustainability.

Hmmm. Sounds more and more like what the bible warned as last days.

The bible says that the assorted Yahwehs created the Earth 9 AM October 23, 4004 and that the Earth is flat and the land floats on the oceans so the nonsense of "the bible" is obviously not a reliable source for science or prophecies.

You are so blind! Obviously the Hogweed is a government genetically produced organic weapon that is going to be used to reduce the population so that population density in the U.S. will fall below the land sustainability.
Nice job blowing my cover and ruining my job you sumbitch. I was trying to plant stories about hogweed being relatively normal and you just had to ruin everything. By the way the mission is not about population density, it is much more important than such trivial things. If you understood the gravity of the situation you would have shut your damn yappity trap.

Nice job blowing my cover and ruining my job you sumbitch. I was trying to plant stories about hogweed being normal and you just had to ruin everything. By the way the mission is not about population density, it is much more important than such trivial things. If you understood the gravity of the situation you would have shut your damn yappity trap.

Sorry boss, my handler didn't let me know you were part of the 'program.'

Nice job blowing my cover and ruining my job you sumbitch. I was trying to plant stories about hogweed being normal and you just had to ruin everything. By the way the mission is not about population density, it is much more important than such trivial things. If you understood the gravity of the situation you would have shut your damn yappity trap.

Sorry boss, my handler didn't let me know you were part of the 'program.'
Well try and pay attention for once, or end up cleaning disulfide megatronic reactors at area 51 for the rest of your contract.

Forum List

Back