Intruder breaks in to "clean house" - literally?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Now, I've heard jokes like this before.
Such as Steven Wright claiming "someone broke into my home,
stole all my furniture, and replaced it with exact duplicates"

But this story appears to be real, and not a joke as I thought it had to be:

Man says someone broke into his home, cleaned his bathrooms and bedrooms

(I think my bf would just WISH someone broke in
and cleaned up my room for me. I doubt he'd complain!)

Nate Roman

Now, I've heard jokes like this before.
Such as Steven Wright claiming "someone broke into my home,
stole all my furniture, and replaced it with exact duplicates"

But this story appears to be real, and not a joke as I thought it had to be:

Man says someone broke into his home, cleaned his bathrooms and bedrooms

(I think my bf would just WISH someone broke in
and cleaned up my room for me. I doubt he'd complain!)

Nate Roman
Of course this reminded me of an episode of the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon entered Penney's apartment in the middle of the night to clean it after having seen how messy it was when she gave Leonard a key and asked him to let in the furniture delivery man
[said in a deep bass voice] "If you have time to lean, you have time to clean"

This reminds of when Stephanie said to Michelle during a season three Full House episode, "Michelle, this sandwich is inside out." Michelle then said to Stephanie in return, "You are supposed to say 'Thank you'." Because Michelle was only three years old then and I'm sure was told at some point to stay away from knives, she used her hands when adding peanut butter and jelly to the bread. :D :D :D

God bless you and the man and whoever cleaned his home always!!!

Holly

P.S. According to the write up, the kitchen was the only area that didn't look any different. Maybe that was the cleaner's way of saying to the resident, "I did the rest of your home, but if you are the kind of person who wants your name on this kind of credit too, the kitchen is all yours." :D :D :D

I’d be embarrassed to death that someone felt my bedrooms and bathrooms were so disgustingly dirty they had to organize a stealth cleaning party to knock some cleanliness sense into me.

Someone probably clued the cops in so their ‘investigation’ will in short time turn up nothing. Case closed.

Forum List

Back