Introduction of a New Memer

Good Wishes to all,

This is Sara Chang. I am a new member of this site. I would appreciate any and all input, information, as well as recommendations. I am glad to be here, and look forward to sharing many discussions about different things with you all.

Thanks and Regards
Sara Chang
Welcome to USMB, Sara. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Already?????????

If you feel like leaving you know you can go
But why don't you stay until tomorrow?
If you want to be free, you know, all you got to do is say so....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Red3R17FlUQ]Hall & Oates-Sara Smile - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome anyway.....:rock:

Last edited:
Good Wishes to all,

This is Sara Chang. I am a new member of this site. I would appreciate any and all input, information, as well as recommendations. I am glad to be here, and look forward to sharing many discussions about different things with you all.

Thanks and Regards
Sara Chang

Hope you enjoy posting here, Sara. Where have you been all this time!:D

1009.gif

Good Wishes to all,

Thanks and Regards
Sara Chang
And here I thought you meant a new meme-er to compete on memes

oh well

Probably has been here all along under a different name.........:badgrin:

:laugh:

Hmm...let me think, should I confirm UKRider's interpretation or Dante's?

Then again, neither confirming nor denying either one could prove to be interesting, so... :finger3:

Good Wishes to all,

Thanks and Regards
Sara Chang
HI..
and input it shall be...

Forum List

Back