Introducing, Your Next President, America

Aug 14, 2014
Howdy America, It’s me, Dick Johnson, Head of the U.S. Honesty Party and candidate to be the next President of these here United States of America. Here’s an intro video of me announcing my new Patreon Campaign....Oh Dang I can't post videos yet under the "rules". OK, so everyone knows how to get to youtube, so go there and search for Dick Johnson Politician, and up pops my page.

Spread the word America, Here comes Dick Johnson, YeeHaaaaa!!

Attachments

• $All the way to the white House.jpg
    $All the way to the white House.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 123
  • $Battle of Epic Proportions.jpg
    $Battle of Epic Proportions.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 260.8 KB · Views: 131
I... fucking love this guy.

Welcome. I think everyone here needs a little more Dick.

Howdy America, It’s me, Dick Johnson, Head of the U.S. Honesty Party and candidate to be the next President of these here United States of America. Here’s an intro video of me announcing my new Patreon Campaign....Oh Dang I can't post videos yet under the "rules". OK, so everyone knows how to get to youtube, so go there and search for Dick Johnson Politician, and up pops my page.

Will you still run for President of USA if Hillary she run also. Do you support the right for people to own guns. I like Sarah Palin because she support everybody to own guns

Double entendre for a name...heh-heh...

Hardly a surprise that you don't know what a double entendre is.

No, a double entendre would be a name like, say, Dick Fitts: i.e. something that seems innocuous at a first, passing glance; but given a bit more introspection, means something (usually nefariously) comically deeper. :badgrin:

Dick Johnson, a double entendre???

Nah. More like redundant.

And I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if you don't know what that means, either.

Oh, btw, Mr. Johnson:

W - E - L - C - O - M - E.

You should have a lot of fun here. But take my advice on this, guy: if you want your stay here to get off on the right track, pitch your tent over here on the side of the river where the creative, imaginative minds chat — i.e. the Humor, Philosophy, Clean Debate Zone, Writing, Music and General Discussion subforums, to be more specific.

You'll find that, by and large, your fellow USMB posters in those subforums are not one-trick-pony political hacks whose milieus, whose very modus operandi for being here is and only is to troll the truly creative, imaginative people and thereby discourage them from continuing to make this place fun.

I have no doubt that you'll have little trouble separating the sheep from the goats here pretty quickly, Mr. Johnson; but if the picture is a bit nebulous to you, then click on my handle you see here, and post a visitor message on my page. I in turn will send you a private message (PM, for short) to give you a head's up as to who are in my humble opinion some of this board's chief troublemakers.

You should have a lot of fun here, if you remember to crawl before you learn to walk, bro. This is bar-none the best message board on the Net, with the most helpful, courteous moderators who are always more than willing to assist you with any questions you may have about a rule or rules you don't understand.

(But don't ever—EVER—question the judgment/s of a mod aloud in a thread. If you have any questions: ALWAYS SEND THEM TO THE MODS THEMSELVES IN PMs.)

Welcome to the USMB, Mr. Johnson!!! :thup:

the shart

Last edited:

Oh, oh, oh, I know who you are!!!

La fanciulla del West ? Wikipedia

:D

Forum List

Back