So whats new?

If you need to know 'what's new,' check the Announcements and Feedback forum. Happy that you're back, but be forewarned that a Mod will be here to move this thread to another forum. Rereading the rules would be helpful, too.

If you need to know 'what's new,' check the Announcements and Feedback forum. Happy that you're back, but be forewarned that a Mod will be here to move this thread to another forum. Rereading the rules would be helpful, too.

Oh I know the rules. But I also know which forums get more attention than others hehe

Oh I know the rules. But I also know which forums get more attention than others hehe

I suppose you do have a point!

;)

That's nice. Don't SPAM the Politics Forum. Oh yeah...welcome back!:lol:

That's nice. Don't SPAM the Politics Forum. Oh yeah...welcome back!:lol:

Spam would require multiple posts lol

so dramatic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back