Internet Points and Laughs as Spicer Tells Media to Stop ‘demoralizing’ President Snowflake

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
On Monday, President Donald Trump’s White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer held the first official news briefing of the Trump administration. Taking questions from a number of reporters, Spicer spoke about immigration actions and offering Skype seats to media who want to attend briefings from outside the beltway.

Spicer was on the defensive for much of the presser, particularly so after CNN’s Jim Acosta — from whom Trump refused to take a question at a press conference earlier this month — asked why the Trump team was so wrapped up in the crowd size of his inauguration.

“You see this historic thing [the inauguration], it’s an amazing view,” he said. “And that was for the first time that we had to go through fencing, that far out.” The small turnout was in no small part due to Disrupt J20 actions, which blocked off entrances to inaugural events. Spicer said the media coverage of the Trump team “is always negative, and it’s demoralizing.”

Here’s what the Internet had to say about it:

29xc1w2.png

23h7xj8.png

2da12rk.png

jjlp3k.png

‘President Snowflake’: Internet points and laughs as Sean Spicer tells media to stop ‘demoralizing’ Trump

Poor little Trump and Sean, the precious snowflakes are "demoralized" because the big bad mean poopie heads didn't lay out the red carpet for the fascist! Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!

• Banned
Wow, if that's what conservatives call "fighting back," impeaching Trump is going to be easier than I thought.

:laugh2:

I don't know, i think Trump's doing a great job calling the Democrats on their Fake News shite. He needs to keep it up. He should hold them accountable for every bit of their Fake News. I look forward to it. It's gonna be fun. Go get em Trump!

These USMB board ANARCHIST (notice how close to ANTI-CHRIST!) are so far gone?

Pathetic. It is only WorkDay1.

I've got a message for you, President Snowflake...

2u89e7b.jpg

If you can't take the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen.

What a dumb and pointless thread.

BTW, I heard they just issued pink slips to every Dept. of the Interior employee outside DC.

USFWS. BLM. EPA. National Park rangers.

All told to go home and turn in their gear.

Wow, if that's what conservatives call "fighting back," impeaching Trump is going to be easier than I thought.

President Pence.

That has a nice ring to it.
It isn't going to happen no matter how much you want homosexuality criminalized. Insurance coverage for conversion therapy should be a given.

If Trump is impeached, Pence will be president by Constitutional edict.

What the hell does that have to do with criminalizing homosexuality?

President Pence.

That has a nice ring to it.
It isn't going to happen no matter how much you want homosexuality criminalized. Insurance coverage for conversion therapy should be a given.
How about insurance coverage for voluntary committal, instead?

Or, since the left likes abortion so much, why don't we develop some kind of prenatal test to see if a "fetus" might be gay and then the parents can decide before it's even born if they want to raise a gay child or not?

I mean, it's not like it's a real child or baby or whatever..... basically a gay fetus might be seen as just an unwanted parasite. Right?

(really needing a sarcasm font for this)

Like the style of president Trump setting the stage that their not going to let fake news organizations like CNN tell their biased message to the public but he will take his message directly to the public himself.

Forum List

Back