Internet access should be a human right along with food and water because people don't have free s

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Free internet access should be considered a ‘moral human right’ as people unable to get online lack meaningful ways to influence the powers that shape their lives, according to a new study.
Internet access should be a HUMAN RIGHT along with food and water because people ‘don’t have free speech or political power without it’

The demonic losers want to control your internet so you see what they want you to see kinda like hte pos losers on FB twitter even Jeff Bezos that pos has enough money to make those assholes do just what he wants how " HERE IS A HUGE DONATION" to your company tax free assholes... wake up

Free internet access should be considered a ‘moral human right’ as people unable to get online lack meaningful ways to influence the powers that shape their lives, according to a new study.
Internet access should be a HUMAN RIGHT along with food and water because people ‘don’t have free speech or political power without it’

The demonic losers want to control your internet so you see what they want you to see kinda like hte pos losers on FB twitter even Jeff Bezos that pos has enough money to make those assholes do just what he wants how " HERE IS A HUGE DONATION" to your company tax free assholes... wake up

No.

A right requires no one else to pay for its exercise.

I could be convinced that internet access should be labeled as a utility, but individual websites on the internet should not be classified as such.

I could be convinced that internet access should be labeled as a utility, but individual websites on the internet should not be classified as such.

Keep the government's hands off the internet.
They are already too involved.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
  • Banned

A utility ! Do you need it to survive? Water = cant live with out it--------- food can't live with out it-------------- electricity ='s U CAN LIVE with out it they use to........

A utility ! Do you need it to survive? Water = cant live with out it--------- food can't live with out it-------------- electricity ='s U CAN LIVE with out it they use to........
Try it and let me know how you do.

I usually think you are a comically-deluded, tin-foil hat but you're correct here. Probably not for your reasons though.

People without internet access, the poor, homeless, elderly, etc., can't even apply for jobs, housing, schools, etc. Everything is online so it is a liberal cause.

Rural people might not have to leave their communities if they could work remotely over fast internet connections. So it is a conservative cause.

The U.S. Constitution gave Congress the power “To establish Post Offices and post Roads” in Article I, Section 8.

Given that the internet has largely replaced the postal service, it would be a logical modern extension of the Constitution for Congress to establish a federal internet service.

Forum List

Back