International Refugee Day: Palestinian Refugees issue at British Parliament

After 64 years the Palestinians still haven't come to terms with the fact that they lost the war to destroy Israel in 1948. Pretty sad.

One of Israel's biggest lies.

The main reason the Arabs fought in 48 was to destroy Israel. They couldn't do it. AKA they failed.

Israel didn't say so. The entire world did.

Sucks to be them, i guess. :eusa_whistle:

None of the Arab countries lost any land. So what did they lose?

The jews can always return to Russia or Birobidzhan, why do they want to come to Palestine if they hate the Palestinians so much?

Because the people of Israel were in the land much before any Palestinian existed?

That must be the reason.

I just don't think this argment holds water - for one thing, Jews were never in towns like Nablus, Jaffa, Akko or the Golan at all - so how does that establish a basis for Israeli ownership?
The Jews were in those towns back in the day.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Facts+Abo...dom+of+David+and+Solomon+-+1077+-+997+BCE.htm

Because the people of Israel were in the land much before any Palestinian existed?

That must be the reason.

I just don't think this argment holds water - for one thing, Jews were never in towns like Nablus, Jaffa, Akko or the Golan at all - so how does that establish a basis for Israeli ownership?

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Facts+Abo...dom+of+David+and+Solomon+-+1077+-+997+BCE.htm
It's not important who was there 1000 years ago. What is important is the people and families that got screwed in '48. Because let's face it, before there were even such a thing as Jews, there were ape people populating the area, so all humans are squatters then.

It's not important who was there 1000 years ago. What is important is the people and families that got screwed in '48. Because let's face it, before there were even such a thing as Jews, there were ape people populating the area, so all humans are squatters then.
If there were ape people running around and they "evolved", how come there are apes still in existance?

So you agree there should be no return of refugees to Israel?

I think it should be limited.

In general, I think it is fair to ask families from Akko to settle in Nablus, but I also think that Israel could earn points by offering right of return to, say, 10,000 people per year for 10 years.

Yeah, that's gonna happen.:lol:

Not in the reality of Hamas in charge, necleared Iran and uncertinity in Syria.

Now the eyes are toward Lebanon, by the media words.

One of Israel's biggest lies.

The main reason the Arabs fought in 48 was to destroy Israel. They couldn't do it. AKA they failed.

The most important thing to any Arab. their HONOR.

They were positive they would finish off the tiny state, not even a state then, in no time. Not only it didn't happen, the Jews gained many of their lands back. the Arabs were humiliated.

That is worse than losing any land, really.

The most important thing to any Arab. their HONOR.

They were positive they would finish off the tiny state, not even a state then, in no time. Not only it didn't happen, the Jews gained many of their lands back. the Arabs were humiliated.

That is worse than losing any land, really.

The 1948 war ended when the UN Security Council called an armistice. Nobody surrendered. The borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged since 1922. None of them lost anything.

If there were ape people running around and they "evolved", how come there are apes still in existance?

Because Lucy and her bunch evolved into humans. Btw, they weren't Jewish. :D

Forum List

Back