Interesting! Not A Single Word From Obama Today On Baghdadi Raid (He Must Be In Mourning)

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
President Trump had the dignity to congratulate him on getting Bin Laden. Why can't Obama do the same. I think it's because he's a Muslim and he's in mourning. After all, he did release Baghdadi from prison.

Flashback: Trump Congratulated President Obama Personally on Osama bin Laden Raid | Breitbart

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I want to personally congratulate President Obama and the men women of the Armed Forces for a job very well (cont)

10:21 AM - May 2, 2011
So Trump deserves all the credit as usual form you goons but obviously we all remember you pretending Obama got zero credit for Bin Laden.

Obama got Bin Laden. Trump getting some JV is hardly impressive by comparison.
JV my ass! Does this look JV?

isis-swingset-600x275.jpg

isis-palmyra-kids.jpg

isis-syria-slaughter.jpg

isis-string-bombs-600x329.jpg

isis-behead-men-line-600x325.jpg

President Trump had the dignity to congratulate him on getting Bin Laden. Why can't Obama do the same. I think it's because he's a Muslim and he's in mourning. After all, he did release Baghdadi from prison.

Flashback: Trump Congratulated President Obama Personally on Osama bin Laden Raid | Breitbart

Donald J. Trump [emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

I want to personally congratulate President Obama and the men women of the Armed Forces for a job very well (cont)http://tl.gd/a7dhom

Obama’s in hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to personally congratulate President Obama and the men women of the Armed Forces for a job very well (cont)

So Trump deserves all the credit as usual form you goons but obviously we all remember you pretending Obama got zero credit for Bin Laden.
Why can't Obama congratulate the elite forces that performed the mission? Don't you think he should acknowledge them?

Donald J. Trump [emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

Why can't Obama congratulate the elite forces that performed the mission? Don't you think he should acknowledge them?

Yes he should but he won’t because he is Democratic scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know he hasn't?

You mean after Trump spent an hour on a crazy rant taking personal credit?

Here's the thing. It's just not that big of a deal. ISIS was crushed years ago, catching this guy (if they actually did) just doesn't mean that much.

Pretty much, yes. Just as President Obama getting Bin Laden didn't make much of a difference, except satisfying a thirst for revenge.

What our Trumpletons don't understand is that among the (would-be) Daesh / Baghdadi adulators are folks just like them, folks who wouldn't find an end to their outrage at the most minuscule perceived slight against their Dear Leader. It's just so that they have a habit of taking out their anger at some folks in rather lethal ways (while they themselves are merely raging on and on impotently behind their keyboards). I am sure, the Trumpletons will credit their Dear Leader with the casualties that said Dear Leader's "crazy rant" will generate.

You know, intellectual honesty and all...

Newsflash, Somalian Muslims like Omar and Obama don't care about taking out Muslim terrorist savages.

Are we hearing anything from any ex-president-nope...they must in morning also...

Not for your pleasure no..

You mean after Trump spent an hour on a crazy rant taking personal credit?

Here's the thing. It's just not that big of a deal. ISIS was crushed years ago, catching this guy (if they actually did) just doesn't mean that much.
They have many to take his place,,,and funny these nitwit republicans don't remember Trump bashing Obama when Bin Laden was killed ,about he shouldn't take credit

Forum List

Back