Interesting: Macolm X talking strange "extremism" and Islam smh

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Malcolm X has recently been someone that I have thought highly of...after watching some videos of him like this I go on record saying that I have nothing to do with the dude.

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

-

Last edited:
Malcolm X was a troubled man-------his association with ELIJAH MUHUMMAD
screwed his mind------he tried to get over it, but failed and died of acute lead
poisoning to the brain

Malcolm X has recently been someone that I have thought highly of...after watching some videos of him like this I go on record saying that I have nothing to do with the dude.

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

A great inspiring speech, lucid, astute and well delivered. I watched the whole thing, it was that good. Quotes Barry Goldwater and Shakespeare and makes perfect sense out of it.

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

A great inspiring speech, lucid, astute and well delivered. I watched the whole thing, it was that good. Quotes Barry Goldwater and Shakespeare and makes perfect sense out of it.

I did not hear the speech-----no speakers------but did read his auto-biography---
a very troubled man-------started life as a criminal. ----pimp. Involved in drugs.
------got introduced to islam-------and could not get out of it when he discovered
the hypocrisy of ELIJAH MUHUMMAD------his comments against the "RULERS"
earned him a bullet in his head

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

I did not hear the speech-----no speakers------but did read his auto-biography---
a very troubled man-------started life as a criminal. ----pimp. Involved in drugs.
------got introduced to islam-------and could not get out of it when he discovered

You need to put your system together if you're gonna comment. No speakers -- no links -- no this, no that...

For the record nothing in the speech was about Elijah Muhammad. Nothing in the speech was about pimping or drugs. Nothing about bullets. Not really even anything about Islam, just a passing reference.

And no I'm not going to transcribe the whole thing for you just because you can't figure out how your own speakers work. Get off your ass and get properly equipped, because all you have here is a stream of non sequiturs.

The thread isn't about your book review. It's a about the speech posted. I'm still waiting for the OP to explain where he has a problem with it.

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

You need to put your system together if you're gonna comment. No speakers -- no links -- no this, no that...

For the record nothing in the speech was about Elijah Muhammad. Nothing in the speech was about pimping or drugs. Nothing about bullets. Not really even anything about Islam, just a passing reference.

And no I'm not going to transcribe the whole thing for you just because you can't figure out how your own speakers work. Get off your ass and get properly equipped, because all you have here is a stream of non sequiturs.

The thread isn't about your book review. It's a about the speech posted. I'm still waiting for the OP to explain where he has a problem with it.

why would his speech be about pimping and drugs or about Elijah Muhummad?
I commented on his life and death-----not his speech. There is no doubt that
he started out with a well functioning brain. ----I did not say otherwise----his
relatives are bright too. They are WISELY trying to suppress his diaries

screwed his mind------he tried to get over it, but failed and died of acute lead
poisoning to the brain

Muhammad Ali said that Mr. Muhammad did cause some trouble.:(

-

poisoning to the brain

And, once again, neither of those people appears in the speech.

So what's your point?

my point is THE PERSON he was. I cannot tell you more----it is confidential information

poisoning to the brain

So what's your point?

my point is THE PERSON he was. I cannot tell you more----it is confidential information

Actually I was asking the OP. I already know you have no speakers, no links, and no point.

Ten posts and I'm the only one who's addressed the topic.

poisoning to the brain

So what's your point?

Actually I was asking the OP. I already know you have no speakers, no links, and no point.

the topic being that MALCOLM DELIVERED AN INTELLIGENT SPEECH-----
so???

poisoning to the brain

So what's your point?

LOLOL...actually they were from the same group, so kind of brethren (which means related) is what they would be. :)

-

poisoning to the brain

So what's your point?

LOLOL...actually they were from the same group, so kind of brethren (which means related) is what they would be. :)

-

your statement makes no sense. millions of people are named muhummad

poisoning to the brain

So what's your point?

God(dess) is good haha.

-

poisoning to the brain

-

lots of misery----including a BULLET TO THE HEAD OF MALCOLM

More importantly he interfered with people's love lives...some know what that can lead to.

-

poisoning to the brain

So what's your point?

Not really my business but relax dude...:lol:

-

poisoning to the brain

-

More importantly he interfered with people's love lives...some know what that can lead to.

-

Oh----I know nothing about ELIJAH MUHUMMAD interfering with couples-----NOTHING AT ALL------one of the few things in the whole world about which
I know nothing

poisoning to the brain

So what's your point?

-

your statement makes no sense. millions of people are named muhummad

I see...:D.

-

poisoning to the brain

-

-

Oh----I know nothing about ELIJAH MUHUMMAD interfering with couples-----NOTHING AT ALL------one of the few things in the whole world about which
I know nothing

Well Muhammad (Ali and another Muhammad guy) would know. "That's the truth!" :D :D :D

Jewish women bless us all!!! :D :D :D

-

Forum List

Back