Interesting Info about NYC

I'm sure like every big city welfare is there. How much welfare the city and the Fed pays for I wouldn't know.

i found this Talking Points Memo very interesting. Anybody here who lives in NYC?

The O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly | Fox News

NYC is a welfare city?

All Democrat-run cities are train wrecks.

They are run by Dems because Pubs are racist.
Your race card has expired.
15156766_985866404852055_6320906305105050272_o.jpg

Now about Obama being the cause of racial divide, no he just brought it out in the open.

As a white person, Caucasian, I am so disgusted at the GOP white morons that fought him tooth and nail and I believe it was because he was black in appearance, but actually he is biracial. I have so much disgust of most Republicans I don't know where to begin, they are mainly racist bigots who do not want to fix any problems, they create them.

When Bush left office he left Obama a depression and Trump is entering office with some growth.

i found this Talking Points Memo very interesting. Anybody here who lives in NYC?

NYC is a welfare city?

Your race card has expired.View attachment 101204

NYC is a welfare city?

Why are you showing me pics of 2 women?? Are you another white racist??

Now about Obama being the cause of racial divide, no he just brought it out in the open.

As a white person, Caucasian, I am so disgusted at the GOP white morons that fought him tooth and nail and I believe it was because he was black in appearance, but actually he is biracial. I have so much disgust of most Republicans I don't know where to begin, they are mainly racist bigots who do not want to fix any problems, they create them.

When Bush left office he left Obama a depression and Trump is entering office with some growth.
See? That's the stupidity of your racism. It is inconceivable to you the racist that any one could oppose obummer because of his policies, with you it is always about the color of his skin. How miserable your life must be.

Obama has set race relations back 40 years.

Obama has set race relations back 40 years.

Yep!

Divided America: President Obama says in CNN interview white people view him differently in north and south

NYC is a welfare city?

NYC is a welfare city?

Nope actually I support a candidate that will represent all Americans. You supported a candidate that thinks half of Americans are deplorable. Put your race card up, it's making you look foolish.

NYC is a welfare city?

NYC is a welfare city?

Nope actually I support a candidate that will represent all Americans. You supported a candidate that thinks half of Americans are deplorable. Put your race card up, it's making you look foolish.

1/2 of the Trump supporters, and I quite agree. The lock her up crowd, I find very deplorable. Then again their hero was as well.

A corporate recruiter tried to get me to look at a job in NYC and I told him that place is living hell and I did not want to move or live or work there.

Forum List

Back