Interesting Contrast Between Trumps Goals and that of Democrats

So Trump managed to save 1000 Carrier jobs.

Trump Reaches Deal To Keep 1,000 Carrier Jobs In The U.S. | Zero Hedge

Meanwhile Democrats in California are set to begin regulating cow farts.

California regulates cow farts

You just cannot make this stupidity up, you know?

I read in that link how Californicate wants to capture cow farts and belches and turn the gas into electricity. Maybe they'll change electrical designations from watts, volts and ohms into livestock names. Lightbulbs-60 goat belches. Air conditioner-230 cowfarts. Car batteries-12 pig farts.

Been around a few Cows. Never heard one cut loose? Seen some mean dumps but no gas with noise outbreaks?

I read in that link how Californicate wants to capture cow farts and belches and turn the gas into electricity. Maybe they'll change electrical designations from watts, volts and ohms into livestock names. Lightbulbs-60 goat belches. Air conditioner-230 cowfarts. Car batteries-12 pig farts.

I had a friend who got a job working in a morgue and he said you would not believe how much dead people fart.

When he was on his first night on the job, no one had warned him and he was so spooked that he said he locked the doors to his work area to keep the dead fart bags out.

This is the difference:

State regulators want more farmers to reduce emissions with methane digesters, which capture methane from manure in large storage tanks and convert the gas into electricity.

One is just propaganda and the other is to try to beat the right, by at least ten percent in any given policy goal, and help with social costs.

We merely need better incentives for the program to work.

Been around a few Cows. Never heard one cut loose? Seen some mean dumps but no gas with noise outbreaks?
I wonder if any of those Califphonys ever tried to capture the farts of a 2500 pound mean assed Texas longhorn with 7 foot horns and can run as fast as a horse let alone a herd of about a thousand head.

I had a friend who got a job working in a morgue and he said you would not believe how much dead people fart.

When he was on his first night on the job, no one had warned him and he was so spooked that he said he locked the doors to his work area to keep the dead fart bags out.

They moan a lot as well when gasses are released from their abdomen.

I wonder if any of those Califphonys ever tried to capture the farts of a 2500 pound mean assed Texas longhorn with 7 foot horns and can run as fast as a horse let alone a herd of about a thousand head.
still to complicated for the right?

which capture methane from manure in large storage tanks and convert the gas into electricity.

I applaud California on this. They've finally come up with a low skills jobs plan to provide work for their loony lefty dimwits, capturing cow farts. What a perfect marriage of mental capacity and job description.

Now all they need is a good PC job title. I submit for consideration...Flatulence Control Administrator. With a top salary of minimum wage.

I applaud California on this. They've finally come up with a low skills jobs plan to provide work for their loony lefty dimwits, capturing cow farts. What a perfect marriage of mental capacity and job description.

Now all they need is a good PC job title. I submit for consideration...Flatulence Control Administrator. With a top salary of minimum wage.

And they are even acclimated, after so many years of working with the Pelosi/Boxer teams, to working in swamp gas!

which capture methane from manure in large storage tanks and convert the gas into electricity.
What percentage of livestock is in a barnyard compared to those on the range? That shouldn't be too complicated for the leftheads. How are we gonna capture those range cattle farts?

What percentage of livestock is in a barnyard compared to those on the range? That shouldn't be too complicated for the leftheads. How are we gonna capture those range cattle farts?
Well, obviously we will have to create a "Unlicensed Cow Fart Uniformed Patrol" or UCFUP to apprehend and detain all unauthorized cow farts.

Forum List

Back