Intenational women's day appears to be a bust

Was it worth it? If 'yes' what did it accomplish? If 'no' what went wrong?

Groups divided by race as they marched in Santa Cruz.

Anti-Israel activist Linda Sasour a devout Sharia supporter of the Arab American Association of New York along with, Tamika Mallory, Carmen Perez and Bob Bland arrested during the international women's day protest in New York, New York in front of Trump International Hotel for Civil Disobedience. The arrest came after the crowd refused to disperse.

Linda Sasour purged Twitter comments. Attacks against Ayan Hirsi Ali a true Human Rights activist founder of AHA a foundation to support those critical of Islamic practices by providing sound reprove of those who are violating women's and children's rights around the globe

Everyone if they have not already done so should meet this amazing woman Ayan Hirsi Ali whom has been under attack in an in-depth interview from the New Criterion on Islam and the Defense of Western Civilization.

From Comment section at Wonderful Word Today (a work in progress)

You sound as if IWD is something new to you. It's actually over a hundred years old, happens every year on March 8.
Sure and protests take place all the time but this one included a few rabble-rousers and netted the arrest of some true hypocrites.

Anti-Israel activist Linda Sasour a devout Sharia supporter of the Arab American Association of New York along with, Tamika Mallory, Carmen Perez and Bob Bland arrested during the international women's day protest in New York, New York in front of Trump International Hotel for Civil Disobedience. The arrest came after the crowd refused to disperse.

Linda Sasour purged Twitter comments. Attacks against Ayan Hirsi Ali a true Human Rights activist founder of AHA a foundation to support those critical of Islamic practices by providing sound reprove of those who are violating women's and children's rights around the globe

Everyone if they have not already done so should meet this amazing woman Ayan Hirsi Ali whom has been under attack in an in-depth interview from the New Criterion on Islam and the Defense of Western Civilization.

You sound as if IWD is something new to you. It's actually over a hundred years old, happens every year on March 8.
Sure and protests take place all the time but this one included a few rabble-rousers and netted the arrest of some true hypocrites.

Whatever. It's in no way limited to whatever specific incident you happen to have been watching. You're describing a tree and calling it the forest.

Almost all women are geared towards success so they ignored the leftard BS call to hide.

Let's be clear, this event was a liberal anti-Trump event, and there is no way they will be able to keep up the intensity that they have had since the election.
Sooner or later, America will view these protests as 'just another protest', and will grow tired of them.

I like to keep abreast of the woman's movement. I find it quite titillating.

Too bad the numbers were so small then, Iceweasel. I'm sure you prefer to see nicer figures!
A wet T-shirt march in summer would garner more attention, I'm sure.
Why not offer your services Iceweasel?
Next time activists plan a "slut walk" protest and march, if the women get too hot, you can offer to hose them down!

A video with snipets and a commentator voicing his op of one of the New York arrestees (for future reference to know who Linda Sarsour is from her own words previously recorded in an interview)

Nine minutes and twenty seconds long
"Published on Jun 28, 2016
This woman is perhaps the most deceitful, underhanded apologist I have ever witnessed."

Almost all women are geared towards success so they ignored the leftard BS call to hide.
It is ingrained in most of us to want to be successful at whatever we do, (male or female). I have been on the recieving end of the "women don't belong" a lot over the years. In fact had one asshole operating a backhoe where I was working trying to support my family (a single income earner two children and no child support) hit me with the boom intentionally. The first time I considered it could have been a mistake. The second time there was no doubt it was on purpose. Try picturing someone getting hit with the force of a piece of heavy equipment and then having some male prick doctor telling them "Its no big deal that couldn't have really hurt you that much". I can fully understand why women are still calling for equality but that is not what these women on IWD were all about.

It is ingrained in most of us to want to be successful at whatever we do, (male or female). I have been on the recieving end of the "women don't belong" a lot over the years. In fact had one asshole operating a backhoe where I was working trying to support my family (a single income earner two children and no child support) hit me with the boom intentionally. The first time I considered it could have been a mistake. The second time there was no doubt it was on purpose. Try picturing someone getting hit with the force of a piece of heavy equipment and then having some male prick doctor telling them "Its no big deal that couldn't have really hurt you that much". I can fully understand why women are still calling for equality but that is not what these women on IWD were all about.
There will always be insecure bullies. Women just make easier targets for them.

A real women's day would have been to go talk about your successes as a woman in social media and to people you meet. Work harder at your job that day, if you don't have a job go out and volunteer to help someone in need.

Dear RodISHI cc: Book of Jeremiah
What if we organized an ongoing campaign, taking this theme but keeping it real?
How about a Day without Rape?
a Day without Murder?
A Day without War?

And challenge local leaders in each community to unite factions in an effort to cease violence for ONE DAY.

Wouldn't that send a better message that Day without Women and BLM were trying to get across but got too political and divisive.

How can we reinvent this approach and make it positive and unifying and uplifting? Any ideas?

International womens' day is supposed to be a celebration of all the wonderful things they do.
But leave it to people with nothing but hate and divisiveness in their hearts to ruin it all like they do everything else they touch.

There will always be insecure bullies. Women just make easier targets for them.

A real women's day would have been to go talk about your successes as a woman in social media and to people you meet. Work harder at your job that day, if you don't have a job go out and volunteer to help someone in need.
I have no clue how old you are or what your experience is in this world but truly a lot of us are sick of the rhetoric being shoved out there without any real substance to it. I was the ultimate the perfect picture of the "American dream" and a girl on top of that. I was exceedingly successful considering it was all done with God given talents, with the help of some honorable men and women who made sure I received an equal opportunity and a level playing field. AT this present time too many corrupt people in leadership positions have destroyed what was the American Dream throughout the country. That is why the Democrat party and the Republican establishment lost in the last few elections. The media playing up these twits on IWD along with ignoring the real issues like fraud, waste and abuse of the regulatory agencies and their justice systems where it has been corrupted is taking the country farther down the rabbit hole.

What if we organized an ongoing campaign, taking this theme but keeping it real?
a Day without Murder?
A Day without War?

And challenge local leaders in each community to unite factions in an effort to cease violence for ONE DAY.

Wouldn't that send a better message that Day without Women and BLM were trying to get across but got too political and divisive.

How can we reinvent this approach and make it positive and unifying and uplifting? Any ideas?

International womens' day is supposed to be a celebration of all the wonderful things they do.
But leave it to people with nothing but hate and divisiveness in their hearts to ruin it all like they do everything else they touch.
Its a (mind) battle and things like their media blitz on these arrestees is either garnishing support for them or making a real showing of how ridiculous some of this stuff is that is being pushed through propaganda. It is part of that awakening process for all of those who were lulled into a perpetual sleep living to their own comforts and pleasures.

***RANT ALERT***
let me know when they want to get down to some real woman's issues and not just a load of crap aimed at Trump. Now if they want to protest the way Islam treats women like how they stone women for adultery if they don't have four witnesses to a rape then I'll show. Or how Islam covers women from head to toe and treats them like chattel. Don't get me wrong I'm all for modesty I just don't think it should come at the expense of a woman health and comfort. Men should learn to control their dicks. I don't see how a march in a country like America is going to help a woman in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. We need to find more proactive ways to help them other than a march.

Now if you want to march for something that effects American women how about things like stopping the objectifying of women. This of course would mean they'd have to go after the entertainment industry. It's kind of hard to tell men not to objectify women when women objectify themselves.

How about birth control on demand instead of Abortion? How about telling women what an abortion really is; a surgical procedure that isn't good for your body and like any surgical procedure it can have serious complications. How about explaining the science that proves when life and development really begin's; no it's not just a lump of cells in the first trimester. How about a campaign involving mens responsibility for their share of sexual intercourse like wearing a condom and supporting the children they create. I see it all the time. Men want to play, won't even dream of wearing a condom and when the woman has a kid they get that deer in the headlights look and run as fast as they can from the family they created and do zip to raise that kid. Men want to be "player's" but not "payer's" when the fun they had turns into a baby.

How about telling women to keep their legs closed? Why don't women's rights group tell women to shut their legs until the commitment comes through with the man? Marriage isn't just a religious thing and it's not an old fashioned concept. It's a legal contract between a couple that both will be there for whatever offspring a relationship produces both emotionally and financially. It serves a major social purpose and yes ladies you do need a man to raise your kids. Women's groups should stop minimizing the role of men in raising their children. How to be a man doesn't come naturally it's taught from generation to the next. What a daughter should expect from a future mate is influenced from what she see's in her father so is it any wonder that girls who had absentee fathers expect nothing of their men when they have children? The term "Baby Daddy" is a direct result of absentee fathers. When I was a kid and someone asked me about my father it was understood that they were referring to the man who married my mother and kept his commitment to his family even after my parents got divorced not some idiot sperm donor. Of course my mother also didn't have five children from five different men because she also made a commitment and showed respect for herself by not changing partners like most people change underwear.

But none of that will ever be said because most people in this country are sheeple and do what the talking heads tell them is right.

***RANT ALERT***
let me know when they want to get down to some real woman's issues and not just a load of crap aimed at Trump. Now if they want to protest the way Islam treats women like how they stone women for adultery if they don't have four witnesses to a rape then I'll show. Or how Islam covers women from head to toe and treats them like chattel. Don't get me wrong I'm all for modesty I just don't think it should come at the expense of a woman health and comfort. Men should learn to control their dicks. I don't see how a march in a country like America is going to help a woman in Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. We need to find more proactive ways to help them other than a march.

Now if you want to march for something that effects American women how about things like stopping the objectifying of women. This of course would mean they'd have to go after the entertainment industry. It's kind of hard to tell men not to objectify women when women objectify themselves.

How about birth control on demand instead of Abortion? How about telling women what an abortion really is; a surgical procedure that isn't good for your body and like any surgical procedure it can have serious complications. How about explaining the science that proves when life and development really begin's; no it's not just a lump of cells in the first trimester. How about a campaign involving mens responsibility for their share of sexual intercourse like wearing a condom and supporting the children they create. I see it all the time. Men want to play, won't even dream of wearing a condom and when the woman has a kid they get that deer in the headlights look and run as fast as they can from the family they created and do zip to raise that kid. Men want to be "player's" but not "payer's" when the fun they had turns into a baby.

How about telling women to keep their legs closed? Why don't women's rights group tell women to shut their legs until the commitment comes through with the man? Marriage isn't just a religious thing and it's not an old fashioned concept. It's a legal contract between a couple that both will be there for whatever offspring a relationship produces both emotionally and financially. It serves a major social purpose and yes ladies you do need a man to raise your kids. Women's groups should stop minimizing the role of men in raising their children. How to be a man doesn't come naturally it's taught from generation to the next. What a daughter should expect from a future mate is influenced from what she see's in her father so is it any wonder that girls who had absentee fathers expect nothing of their men when they have children? The term "Baby Daddy" is a direct result of absentee fathers. When I was a kid and someone asked me about my father it was understood that they were referring to the man who married my mother and kept his commitment to his family even after my parents got divorced not some idiot sperm donor. Of course my mother also didn't have five children from five different men because she also made a commitment and showed respect for herself by not changing partners like most people change underwear.

But none of that will ever be said because most people in this country are sheeple and do what the talking heads tell them is right.
Thanks for forewarning us it was a ***RANT ALERT***

Not a bad rant but will it garner any real attention?

a Day without Murder?
A Day without War?

>>How about a Day without Rape?
a Day without Murder?
A Day without War?<<

How about a week, month, year or decade.............??

Every should get behind that 100%

***RANT ALERT***

Nah but if felt good to say it. :)

***RANT ALERT***

Young people are going to do what young people do. The steering of which way would be the better choice could be possibly better manage for some of them as it would save some heartache in their paths along the way.

***RANT ALERT***

Young people are going to do what young people do. The steering of which way would be the better choice could be possibly better manage for some of them as it would save some heartache in their paths along the way.
Unfortunately those who are currently doing the steering are just as clueless as the young people.

Forum List

Back