Insurance Companies Debunk Repeated Lie From Trump And Republicans That Obamacare Is Dying

It has been since day 1. Coops closing. Exchanges Closing. Insurance Companies pulling out. Carb calaims that that is a sign of success.

It has been COVERING SHITLOAD OF PEOPLE since day...2.

12 million people get their insurance through exchanges, yet to listen to you the whole thing crashed years ago. :rolleyes:

You got this one sided, totally COMICAL view of what is going on.

LOL, I know exactly what's going on, I've been doing it since 2001. You simply slurp up all the Jizz Obambi threw your way.

YOU DO?

Ok, why don't you put up a prediction on when exchanges will die from a horrible horrible death you say is imminent. We'll put a friendly wager on it,

LOL,you poor partisan child.
How many exchanges have failed?
Can you say that no more will?
How many Insurance Companies have pulled out?
No Companies, no Exchanges are needed.

ACA 101. Just thank me.

Dumbass each and every state HAS AN EXCHANGE marketplace. How many were SCRAPED in favor of a better exchange system is not story of failure, it's a story of progress.

No they don't dumbass. LOL.
That's why the Feds had to build exchanges, some States said no. You're dismissed.

12 million people get their insurance through exchanges, yet to listen to you the whole thing crashed years ago. :rolleyes:

LOL, I know exactly what's going on, I've been doing it since 2001. You simply slurp up all the Jizz Obambi threw your way.

YOU DO?

Ok, why don't you put up a prediction on when exchanges will die from a horrible horrible death you say is imminent. We'll put a friendly wager on it,

ACA 101. Just thank me.

Dumbass each and every state HAS AN EXCHANGE marketplace. How many were SCRAPED in favor of a better exchange system is not story of failure, it's a story of progress.

That's why the Feds had to build exchanges, some States said no. You're dismissed.

Which state does not have a functional exchange marketplace?

Name one retard. Just one. And when you can't, stfu.

YOU DO?

ACA 101. Just thank me.

"For 37 states, Healthcare.gov is the go-to website for low- and middle-income Americans to enroll in health insurance"

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...look-at-exchanges-as-obamacare-deadline-looms

Stupid fuck.

YOU DO?

ACA 101. Just thank me.

"For 37 states, Healthcare.gov is the go-to website for low- and middle-income Americans to enroll in health insurance"

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...look-at-exchanges-as-obamacare-deadline-looms

Stupid fuck.

Yes, so 37 states with totally functional exchange. GREAT.

So, which state does not have a functional exchange?

I'll make it real easy for you retard - ZERO. Each state has a functional exchange and some of them using federal system DOES NOT CHANGE THAT FACT ONE IOTA.

Does it matter that some switched to Federal system after trying to setup their own? No it does not, in no way that impacts long term ACA viability.

ACA 101. Just thank me.

Stupid fuck.

I'll make it real easy for you retard - ZERO. Each state has a functional exchange and some of them using federal system and some using their own DOES NOT CHANGE THAT FACT ONE IOTA.

Now you're embarrassing yourself, you don't even know what the .Gov Website is do you?

Stupid fuck.

I'll make it real easy for you retard - ZERO. Each state has a functional exchange and some of them using federal system and some using their own DOES NOT CHANGE THAT FACT ONE IOTA.

Now you're embarrassing yourself, you don't even know what the .Gov Website is do you?

I'm done with your pathetic idiocy. You have zero substance to add to this discussion.

It has been since day 1. Coops closing. Exchanges Closing. Insurance Companies pulling out. Carb calaims that that is a sign of success.

YOU DO?

ACA 101. Just thank me.

Dumbass each and every state HAS AN EXCHANGE marketplace. How many were SCRAPED in favor of a better exchange system is not story of failure, it's a story of progress. THAT is what it looks like, THAT is how system gets reworked in real world compared to your phantasies of how it ought to happen.

You're wrong, not every, hell not even most have an Exchange. They are using the Fed Exchange. Now you are trying to deflect. You got your ass handed to you.

Stupid fuck.

I'm done with your pathetic idiocy. You have zero substance to add to this discussion.

You've been shown to be ill informed and a liar. Hit the door kid.

How would insurance companies know? Why don't they ask democrats? Everyone agrees that Obamacare is dying. Democrats are desperate to keep the dirty little secret that Obama issued an executive order exempting the freaking people who created the law from it. If Trump has the guts to rescind Obama's order and force politicians to live under the same law they would change it or repeal it in a heartbeat (no pun intended).

Stupid fuck.

When will ACA exchanges collapse?

Lets go spunky make a testable prediction based on your SURELY superior understanding.

Everyone agrees that Obamacare is dying.

Bullshit.

No we do not agree. Point me to one non-rightwinger that would make such a claim. ONE.

Congressional Budget Office is convinced of exactly OPPOSITE. They believe market is healthy enough to persist just fine even in current, completely unfixed form.

Stupid fuck.

When will ACA exchanges collapse?

Lets go spunky make a testable prediction based on your SURELY superior understanding.

Kid I've already proven you were wrong. The Repubs won't get anything passed, Obama and you will get your single payer. The Companies will keep pulling out and the system will collapse, when it collapses there will be no need for any Exchanges. I've been saying that since 2013 and I've been right all along. As I said I know exactly what's been going on from day 1. There you go, a full prediction of the end of our system as we know it.

Next.

Bullshit.

No we do not agree. Point me to one non-rightwinger that would make such a claim. ONE.

Congressional Budget Office is convinced of exactly OPPOSITE. They believe market is healthy enough to persist just fine even in current, completely unfixed form.

...and yet the Carriers are pulling out.
Aye Caramba, Lucy the stupid is strong with this one.

WHITEHALL SAID:

No we do not agree. Point me to one non-rightwinger that would make such a claim. ONE

150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg

With Obamacare Sputtering, Bernie is Pushing for Socialized Healthcare Again. Here's Why It's a Terrible Idea.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-16-at-1.00.00-PM-1.jpg

What is the most repeated lie Trump tells? Naturally, it’s about Obamacare being dead.

The most Orwellian part about this lie is that the uncertainty with the exchanges is actually Donald Trump’s administration’s fault.

“Trump’s most repeated claim, uttered 44 times, was some variation of the statement that the Affordable Care Act is dying and ‘essentially dead,'” The Washington Postwrote. “But the Congressional Budget Office has said that the Obamacare exchanges, despite well-documented issues, are not imploding and are expected to remain stable for the foreseeable future.

If anything, actions taken by the Trump administration have spawned uncertainty.

Several insurance companies have cited Trump administration policy as a reason to leave insurance markets in certain states, though others have sensed opportunity and moved in to replace insurers who have left.”

Over and over again, insurance companies have said specifically that the Trump administration is causing uncertainty in the insurance markets.

In an article about the growing frustration with the Trump administration’s management of the Obamacare exchanges, The Los Angeles Times noted, “Health insurers across the country are making plans to dramatically raise Obamacare premiums or exit marketplaces amid growing exasperation with the Trump administration’s erratic management of the program and its conflicting signals about the fate of aid for low-income consumers and other key issues.

At the same time, state insurance regulators — both Democrat and Republican — have increasingly concluded they cannot count on the Trump administration to help them ensure that consumers will have access to a health plan next year.”

It got much worse. Of the Trump administration’s lack of leadership, a senior company official told The Times, “There is a sense that there are no hands on the wheel and they are just letting the bus careen down the road.”

No hands on the wheel. That sums up the Trump Administration on just about every topic, except ways they can harm the U.S.A., give Russia more power, undermine democracy, give big presents to the very rich or take rights away from groups of people.

The most repeated lie Donald Trump has told is about Obamacare imploding. This from the man and party who can’t get their own health care “ideas” together enough to get their own party to agree, let alone pass something that would actually help the people they claim to represent.

Donald Trump just can’t quit his obsession with lying about President Obama.

Trump Busted As His Obamacare Is Dead Lie Gets Smashed To Tiny Bits

Health insurance can be confusing. Take the Affordable Care Act (aka “Obamacare”). Health insurance companies spent a lot of money lobbying to make sure they’d profit from the eventual system. They were so successful, in fact, that a frequent criticism of Obamacare is that it’s just a “giveaway to the health insurance industry.” Yet, one of the major emerging challenges to Obamacare is that health insurance companies are now reluctant to participate. In fact, they’ve even spent millions of dollars trying to defeat the ACA. So, why are they opposing this supposed gift to them?

You could try asking the insurance companies, but don’t expect a clear answer from them. Creating confusion appears to be part of their business model. Still, most of the big health insurance companies file financial statements each year, and these financial statements can give us clues that might explain their behavior. The Obamacare Paradox: The Real Reason Health Insurance Companies Don't Like the ACA | HuffPost

Bullshit.

...and yet the Carriers are pulling out.
Aye Caramba, Lucy the stupid is strong with this one.

Retard, nothing you just said even remotely suggests that there is ANY agreement that the Obamacare is dying.

Currently the individual market has one major, immediate affliction - REPUBLICANS and TRUMP. Tough to plan ANYTHING for next year with those clowns in the driving seat.

Forum List

Back