INSTANT CLASSIC: Rush Reads Six Pages of Headlines of Obama Blaming Others

On the Oxy again Rush?

Just know this, had the repubs not controlled the house the downgrade would have happened months ago.

Ok you can go back to your bullshit.

Bullshit. The debt ceiling thing wouldn't have gone to the very day of default and S&P wouldn't have had doubts about our ability to govern.... which is the main reason why we got downgraded... you asshat.

Lets forget the debt level so your fairytale comes true. We should also forget about the increasing baseline too. The underestimated cost of Obumblecare according to the former head of the CBO

Yes lets overlook those.

You still havent manned up about the DNC conference call.

No... just have ZERO respect for the drugster....

That is all well and good. One does not have to respect the person telling you a thing. Truth is independent of the speaker. It does not matter if Rush said this or Rdean. We have page after page of Obama's response to any problem being "It's not my fault. I am not responsible"

It does not matter if he said this in a drug induced trance or stone cold sober. It is what it is.

Don't expect liberals to admit that!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No... just have ZERO respect for the drugster....

That is all well and good. One does not have to respect the person telling you a thing. Truth is independent of the speaker. It does not matter if Rush said this or Rdean. We have page after page of Obama's response to any problem being "It's not my fault. I am not responsible"

It does not matter if he said this in a drug induced trance or stone cold sober. It is what it is.

That's code for...It be what it be. But you didn't get that from me.

Forum List

Back