INSTANT CLASSIC: Rush Reads Six Pages of Headlines of Obama Blaming Others

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I wish the video was from Youtube, but it isn't. You have to follow the link.

But here's part of the transcript:

RUSH: Let me count the pages here. One, two, three, four, five, six pages -- six pages -- of news headlines and stories.

Obama Blames Arab Spring and Japan's Earthquake on Struggling Economy and Job Situation, August 5th, 2011. Obama Blames Messy Democracy for His Failed Policies, August 3rd, 2011; remarks by the president at a DNC event. Obama Blames Congress for US Debt Mess; Obama news conference, June 29th, 2011. Obama Blames Republicans for Slow Pace on Immigration Reform, July 25th, 2011. (This was page one.) Page two: Obama Blames Media for Lack of Compromise in Washington; remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting July 22nd, 2011. Obama Blames Technology for Struggling Economy; June 14th, 2011, NBC Today interview. Obama Blames Oil Spectators for High Oil Prices; April 19th, 2011, remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting.

Obama Blames Reagan for America's Out of Control Debt and Spending; remarks by President Obama April 13th, 2011, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Lack of Fiscal Discipline, April 13th, 2011; remarks by Obama, Federal News Service. Obama Blames Bush-Congress for Putting Off Tough Decisions, August 17th, 2010; remarks at a fundraiser for Patty Murray. Obama Blames Bush for Tax Cuts, Deficits; Obama town hall meeting on the economy in Racine, Wisconsin, June 30th, 2010. Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, June 8th, 2010; remarks by Obama at a second fundraising reception for Senator Barbara Boxer.

Video here:

INSTANT CLASSIC: Rush Reads Six Pages of Headlines of Obama Blaming Others - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I mean it's just classic.

I'll tell you what this reminds me of:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbgsoHDc24"]‪I Didn't Do It, Nobody Saw Me Do It, There's No Way You Can Prove Anything!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

There is a reason, Rush calls Obama the man-child. He even acts like a child.

I DIDN'T DO IT, NOBODY SAW ME DO IT! YOU CAN'T PROVE A THING! IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT!

It's like my little sister when she was being potty trained blaming the dog for her wet pants.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On the Oxy again Rush?

Just know this, had the repubs not controlled the house the downgrade would have happened months ago.

Ok you can go back to your bullshit.

Bullshit. The debt ceiling thing wouldn't have gone to the very day of default and S&P wouldn't have had doubts about our ability to govern.... which is the main reason why we got downgraded... you asshat.

On the Oxy again Rush?

Just know this, had the repubs not controlled the house the downgrade would have happened months ago.

Bullshit. The debt ceiling thing wouldn't have gone to the very day of default and S&P wouldn't have had doubts about our ability to govern.... which is the main reason why we got downgraded... you asshat.

We got downgraded because of our inability TO CUT SPENDING!

Keep trying libs.

On the Oxy again Rush?

Classic, only one side was the culprit in a standoff between two parties. :eusa_whistle:

No... just have ZERO respect for the drugster....

Yeah, because...people don't have a right to their own bodies right?

WHAAAT? what the FUCK are you talking about? Oh... if you are talking about Drug use? I have no problem with people taking drugs recreationally. But at the same time, don't play the morality card when it comes to other people's sins.

How is it a bad thing to make a choice regarding your own body? The consequences of which are based on purely subjective notions, are they not?

That is all well and good. One does not have to respect the person telling you a thing. Truth is independent of the speaker. It does not matter if Rush said this or Rdean. We have page after page of Obama's response to any problem being "It's not my fault. I am not responsible"

It does not matter if he said this in a drug induced trance or stone cold sober. It is what it is.

Yeah, because...people don't have a right to their own bodies right?

WHAAAT? what the FUCK are you talking about? Oh... if you are talking about Drug use? I have no problem with people taking drugs recreationally. But at the same time, don't play the morality card when it comes to other people's sins.

Can you give us some quotes of that, besides BS from Media Matters and ThinkProgress?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back