Zone1 Innovation Through Inclusion: The Multicultural Cybersecurity Workforce

Why do whites like Mike have a problem with DEI. I mean look at him. Whatever he does, he shows us here that he lacks the intelligence to do thorough research then come to an accurate conclusion based on the facts. He also shows an inability to think for himself. He repeats the same lunacy as the other and believes that's enough. So what kind of person would hire an individual in any responsible position who is lacking in these critical skills. Apparently whoever hired him has a low bar for skills he expects from his employees.

Idiots like this are examples of the need for DEI because if employers are limited just to white men, you may get a dufus like Marathon Mike instead of a more skilled employee of color.
DEI is a synonym for affirmative action, which is a euphemism for discriminating against whites and East Asians on behalf of less qualified, less intelligent Negroes.

Employers are not limited just to white man. They love to hire Orientals. They do not like for the government to pressure them to hire blacks.

Why do whites like Mike have a problem with DEI. I mean look at him. Whatever he does, he shows us here that he lacks the intelligence to do thorough research then come to an accurate conclusion based on the facts. He also shows an inability to think for himself. He repeats the same lunacy as the other and believes that's enough. So what kind of person would hire an individual in any responsible position who is lacking in these critical skills. Apparently whoever hired him has a low bar for skills he expects from his employees.

Idiots like this are examples of the need for DEI because if employers are limited just to white men, you may get a dufus like Marathon Mike instead of a more skilled employee of color.
I'm clearly smarter than you. I recognize DEI for what it is, and I don't make ridiculous angry posts like this. You also tried to sneak this post by me by not quoting my post which shows a lack of guts as well. I realize you get emotional about Newsvine, you are probably being protective.

DEI is a synonym for affirmative action, which is a euphemism for discriminating against whites and East Asians on behalf of less qualified, less intelligent Negroes.

Employers are not limited just to white man. They love to hire Orientals. They do not like for the government to pressure them to hire blacks.
DEI: Division Exclusion Implosion

Forum List

Back