Inmate who bashed his two-year-old stepson has 1kg of piping hot JAM poured on his genitals

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Prisoners tipped piping hot jam onto an inmate's genitals after they learned he had assaulted his two-year-old stepson.

A bucket containing 1kg of jam was heated in the microwave and then thrown onto the man in a brutal jailhous attack at Borallan jail in Ipswich, in South East Queensland, on Thursday April 9.

Guards later said it was the worst assault on an inmate they had ever seen, according to the Sunday Mail.

'He had a 1kg bucket of jam heated up in the microwave and thrown over his genitalia,' one officer said.
Evil dad has piping hot jam poured on genitals in jailhouse revenge

Holy cow! Low tolerance for harming children.

Prisoners tipped piping hot jam onto an inmate's genitals after they learned he had assaulted his two-year-old stepson.

A bucket containing 1kg of jam was heated in the microwave and then thrown onto the man in a brutal jailhous attack at Borallan jail in Ipswich, in South East Queensland, on Thursday April 9.

Guards later said it was the worst assault on an inmate they had ever seen, according to the Sunday Mail.

'He had a 1kg bucket of jam heated up in the microwave and thrown over his genitalia,' one officer said.

He probably snitched on someone or was caught stealing.

. it couldn't have happened to a nicer child abuser.

I like spreading jam on my genitals as much as the next guy, but you aren't supposed to microwave it first.
Nor should you have your dog licking it off you perv.

How else are you supposed to feed your dog jam? :dunno:

Be sure and add some peanut butter.....

Man's genitals ‘ripped off and eaten’ by bulldog ‘was smeared in peanut butter’

I guess you'd call it a PB&D?

Served the sick bastard right. He likely won't be using those genitals again anytime soon. I love these feel-good stories!

I like spreading jam on my genitals as much as the next guy, but you aren't supposed to microwave it first.
Nor should you have your dog licking it off you perv.

How else are you supposed to feed your dog jam? :dunno:

Be sure and add some peanut butter.....

Man's genitals ‘ripped off and eaten’ by bulldog ‘was smeared in peanut butter’

I guess you'd call it a PB&D?
But of course!

Prison warden.
"Let him feel that for a few days, then toss him to the crocs ."
1587359889009.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back