initiative to build bigger Navy heads to President Trump’s desk

bigger Navy is good , its better at projecting USA power to MORE areas when that projection of power is needed Gents and Ladies .

Last edited:
They better get the one we have under control first.
----------------------------------------- just get rid of those 'hip hop' millenial types that have pledged Allegiance to 'mrobama' Depotoo .

We already have the largest Navy in the world

Where is the threat?

Where is the threat?
---------------------------------------------------------- norks , china , maybe Russia but i'd prefer co operating with Russia . But if Russia won't co operate with President Trump then we may have to also fight them RWinger .

USA being THE superpower is hard and i think its going to be harder in the future if we don't prepare NOW RWinger .

Where is the threat?
---------------------------------------------------------- norks , china , maybe Russia but i'd prefer co operating with Russia . But if Russia won't co operate with President Trump then we may have to also fight them RWinger .
None have a credible naval force

USA being THE superpower is hard and i think its going to be harder in the future if we don't prepare NOW RWinger .
We are more super powering than the next eight nations combined

Who are you afraid of?

Why should we buy the Navy more ships?

They keep crashing the ones they have

170616-uss-fitzgerald-collision-ac-804p_b6fd36b9183c6be82702d3de26edb3c2.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Who are you afraid of?
----------------------------------------------- WHO am i afraid of , mostly afraid of pacifist people like YOU RWinger !!

170616-uss-fitzgerald-collision-ac-804p_b6fd36b9183c6be82702d3de26edb3c2.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------- and in my opinion that collision that you feature is due to pacifist 'mrobamat type people , crewmembers , command like YOU RWinger . ---------------- read the report in my post number 23 placing blame on Crew and Command for the photo of the collision that you feature RWinger .

Last edited:

Who are you afraid of?
----------------------------------------------- WHO am i afraid of , mostly afraid of pacifist people like YOU RWinger !!
Pussy response don't you think?

Who are you afraid can beat our military?

------------------------------------------------------------- and in my opinion that collision that you feature is due to pacifist 'mrobamat type people , crewmembers , command like YOU RWinger . ---------------- read the report in my post number 23 placing blame on Crew and Command for the photo of the collision that you feature RWinger .
Navy fucked up
Then fucked up again
And fucked up again

Now, why should we buy them more ships if their existing crews are incapable is steering the ones they have?

i already answered you , i won't argue back and forth but i hope that the TRUMP gives as much money and rebuilding to the Navy and Military that he thinks is needed . Also hope that the President gets a purge of incapable crew and 'mrobama' appointed Command going so that we stop having Military and Navy problems and collisions RWinger

Navy fucked up
Then fucked up again
And fucked up again

Now, why should we buy them more ships if their existing crews are incapable is steering the ones they have?
---------------------------------------------------- its you and mrobama type people that fecked up , read the Navy report i posted in post number 23 in a different thread . I'll get it for you RWinger !!

here you go , some info , Navy report on bad crew and command meaning 'mrobama' type people operating US Naval ships RWinger . --- The Navy Swamp Needs Draining Too --- plus there are links to more info in this link that i post RWinger .

New Topics

Forum List

Back