infrastructure plan now out - let the debates begin

Scoop: Read the draft White House infrastructure plan

will be interesting to see how this is twisted to be all bad because of trump or all good for same reason. :)
Trump's a Democrat. Of course he has an infrastructure plan. That's been a core Democratic bone for over a decade now.

It's like LBJ getting arising from the racist Southern Democrat bloc to pass the biggest civil rights bill in history.

It takes a real chameleon to get shit done.

will be interesting to see how this is twisted to be all bad because of trump or all good for same reason. :)
Trump's a Democrat. Of course he has an infrastructure plan. That's been a core Democratic bone for over a decade now.

It's like LBJ getting arising from the racist Southern Democrat bloc to pass the biggest civil rights bill in history.

what did obama do to fix it then? he spent a ton of money but did it help our infrastructure? if so, where?

Three milliseconds after Trump submits an infrastructure stimulus bill, the pseudocons are suddenly all for it. :lol:

what did obama do to fix it then?
He was blocked by the GOP.

Don't tell me you have forgotten all the ridicule over "shovel ready" projects! :laugh:

Tax cuts for big corporations, followed by massive borrowing from China for infrastructure and an upcoming war or 2. Fabulous.

I have never seen the nations infrastructure this bad... Fix it if it takes trillions.

Will it be paid for with more tax cuts? Since we are in bizzaro world now.

Infrastructure was a big Trump campaign promise.

Let's just hope he doesn't fuck it up as badly as he did with his mythical ObamaCare replacement.

Don't tell me you have forgotten all the ridicule over "shovel ready" projects! :laugh:
ah - the old standby - "the meanines wouldn't let us".

got it. let's not talk about it, let's giggle and get shots in. sorry, i'm over that and moving on. have a day.

ah - the old standby - "the meanines wouldn't let us".
It's a fact. I can't help it if you have forgotten, goldfish.

The Democratic plan was deficit neutral. It was to be paid for by closing government gifts in the tax code for corporations.

Let's see if Trump's is deficit neutral, or if we will pave our roads with Chinese renminbi.

The Democratic plan was deficit neutral. It was to be paid for by closing government gifts in the tax code for corporations.

Let's see if Trump's is deficit neutral.

Trump's plan will make money, just wait I am sure he will tell us that soon...:2up:

The US is losing businesses relocations to Ireland and Canada because of the sorry state of your infrastructure. Add in the state of your public education system and you’ll understand why companies are staying away.

2011: Senate blocks $60 billion infrastructure plan, another part of Obama jobs bill

2014: Why you didn't hear anything about Obama's transportation bill

It reflects the unspoken recognition that no matter how much Republicans say they care about infrastructure, they’re not going to accept any infrastructure proposals that come from President Barack Obama. They opposed his $50 billion “roads, rails and runways” proposal in 2010, and then again when it was expanded and incorporated into his American Jobs Act in 2011. They’ve blocked Obama’s plans for an infrastructure bank and a national high-speed rail network.

Forum List

Back