Infowars files emergency injunction against PayPal in Federal court

Infowars Files Emergency Injunction Against Paypal in Federal Court
To highlight the politically-driven removal of conservatives and libertarians from the marketplace, Infowars has filed a emergency injunction against PayPal in federal court.

It's about gawd dam time he sued these leftist own pos bastards. The number of peopel who dropped pay pal is good. This Soros owned company can suck it!!
Dont lump that weirdo conspiracy goon in with conservatives. InfoWars deserves to be shunned by society. Snake oil salesmen like him do a great disservice to our nation. Hes preys on weak minded people.

To highlight the politically-driven removal of conservatives and libertarians from the marketplace, Infowars has filed a emergency injunction against PayPal in federal court.

It's about gawd dam time he sued these leftist own pos bastards. The number of peopel who dropped pay pal is good. This Soros owned company can suck it!!
Dont lump that weirdo conspiracy goon in with conservatives. InfoWars deserves to be shunned by society. Snake oil salesmen like him do a great disservice to our nation. Hes preys on weak minded people.

I would prefer to make that decision for myself. Censorship takes their ability to be heard away, and my ability to determine whether I want to listen to what they say or not.

I would prefer to make that decision for myself. Censorship takes their ability to be heard away, and my ability to determine whether I want to listen to what they say or not.
You can still listen to him, but it would be unfair to force YOUTUBE to support his content. Let him have his website while everyone else appropriately shuns him.

Theres a difference between having right wing political views and a guy who intentionally spreads lies everyday and harasses the poor parents of slain children just so he can make a few bucks. Honestly, he deserves jail time for that shit.

Last edited:
So, should Soros decide for all of us what we can or can't hear? Censorship is a bad thing, a control thing.

I think You Tube, Twitter, Google and Facebook should censor the lying Muslim, Obama. YouTube should not be forced to support the traitor....
Censor the Clintons too. They murder people. And while you are at it, suspend all things RINO. And Murphy Brown...
Or maybe I should just let you decide what is relevant to me and what is not...
Getting it yet?
Censorship will get around to deciding what information is best for you and what isn't, if you let them. Don't let them. It is an agenda to bend our minds to their way of thinking. CNN is a perfect example. They only report what they want you to hear, and will even lie to sway your opinion. >>>> It won't stop with Infowars. <<<<<

• Banned

Paypal has done nothing illegal.
LMAO wait until they come after this site becaue they just don't like the word INFOWARAS and no i'm not joking.

Are you that clueless to this goes waaaay beyond infowars and yes PAY PAL did something illegagl stooge ass.

IF THEY CAN DO IT TO HIM WTF MAKES YOU THINK IT CAN'T AND WON'T BE DONE TO EVERYBODY ELSE GAWD DAM U infowars haters can't think past your fkn noses.

• Banned

Paypal has done nothing illegal.

This site makes money off ANALYNTICS DOESN'T IT............. you do know ppl have lost their WEBSITES who mentioned infowars and they didn't even like infowars...... so think again PAY PAL DID NOTHING illegagl because they did.

Forum List

Back