Inflation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2023​

The annual inflation rate for the United States is 6.4% for the 12 months ended January 2023 after rising 6.5% previously, according to U.S. Labor Department data published Feb. 14. The next inflation update is scheduled for release on March 14 at 8:30 a.m. ET. It will offer the rate of inflation over the 12 months ended February 2023.
The chart and table below display annual US inflation rates for calendar years from 2000 and 2013 to 2023. (For prior years, see historical inflation rates.) If you would like to calculate accumulated rates between two different dates, use the US Inflation Calculator.

And the point was, its globally.

Do you have a learning disability or something? I'm getting tired of having to repeat this to you:

If inflation is "global", why does China have a 2.1% inflation rate?

Or Panama at 2.07%

Or Switzerland at 3.3%?

Or Saudi Arabia at 3.4%?

Or Japan at 4%?

Or Hong Kong at 2%?

Or Taiwan at 3.0%?

Or Kuwait at 3.15%?

Inflation Rate - Countries - List | World

Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2023​

The annual inflation rate for the United States is 6.4% for the 12 months ended January 2023 after rising 6.5% previously, according to U.S. Labor Department data published Feb. 14. The next inflation update is scheduled for release on March 14 at 8:30 a.m. ET. It will offer the rate of inflation over the 12 months ended February 2023.
The chart and table below display annual US inflation rates for calendar years from 2000 and 2013 to 2023. (For prior years, see historical inflation rates.) If you would like to calculate accumulated rates between two different dates, use the US Inflation Calculator.

When President Trump left office inflation was at 1.4% but you morons had to bite your nose off just to spite your face because of mean tweets from President Trump. Yeah, you really are that stupid.

I've seen this show before under Barry.
He blamed GWB & the diaper dude blames DT.
The left has so many excuses because they need them once they start strangling the economy.

I'd be curious to see how these other countries calculate inflation rates & if they do what our govt does to us by excluding most things that make up the majority of the avg families budget like food, bills & fuel.

The true inflation rates is over 10% & the only reason our GDP has grown at all (if it actually has) is from govt spending, strategic reserves sales & high inflation making us pay more for less.
obama-prices-skyrocket.png

And? I'm sorry but I don't buy the whole "new normal" line of shit your ilk tries to foist upon us to cover-up your self-inflicted mistakes. Your brain dead peers might buy redefining it as normal but I sure don't.
7.4%

The average inflation rate around the world is 7.4%. The global inflation rate surged from 4.35% in 2021, and 3.18% in 2020. The top countries with the highest inflation are the typical group of suspects. The top ten have suffered from hyperinflation consistently even when the rest of the world had very low inflation rates.

Worldwide Inflation by Country 2022

inflationdata.com/articles/2022/05/21/worldwide-inflation-by-country-2022/

I've seen this show before under Barry.
He blamed GWB & the diaper dude blames DT.
The left has so many excuses because they need them once they start strangling the economy.

I'd be curious to see how these other countries calculate inflation rates & if they do what our govt does to us by excluding most things that make up the majority of the avg families budget like food, bills & fuel.

The true inflation rates is over 10% & the only reason our GDP has grown at all (if it actually has) is from govt spending, strategic reserves sales & high inflation making us pay more for less.
View attachment 760973
7.4%

The average inflation rate around the world is 7.4%. The global inflation rate surged from 4.35% in 2021, and 3.18% in 2020. The top countries with the highest inflation are the typical group of suspects. The top ten have suffered from hyperinflation consistently even when the rest of the world had very low inflation rates.

When President Trump left office inflation was at 1.4% but you morons had to bite your nose off just to spite your face because of mean tweets from President Trump. Yeah, you really are that stupid.
7.4%

Naturally the pandemic was going on. People weren't driving and staying home.

Do you have a learning disability or something? I'm getting tired of having to repeat this to you:

If inflation is "global", why does China have a 2.1% inflation rate?

Or Panama at 2.07%

Or Switzerland at 3.3%?

Or Saudi Arabia at 3.4%?

Or Japan at 4%?

Or Hong Kong at 2%?

Or Taiwan at 3.0%?

Or Kuwait at 3.15%?

Inflation Rate - Countries - List | World
You picking out low countries, don't count the million of people.

7.4%

View attachment 760988
Jan 2021, inlfation was 1.4%....what's changed? Joey Xiden and the Demafascist took over

You picking out low countries, don't count the million of people.

A country's population is irrelevant. But if you want to play that game, why does China, which has the highest population of any country on earth, currently have an inflation rate of 2.1%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back