Inflation has fallen a lot since the Inflation Reduction Act was signed last summer.

How's your electric bill?

Mine is great. In Oct moved from a 20 year old 4 bedroom, 3 level home to a brand new 2 bedroom/1 den house. Between the smaller size and all the seals around doors and windows being brand new my electric bill is half of what it was a year ago even with the rise in rates.

if an asteroid is gonna hit earth, we need Biden to sign the Asteroid Reduction Act

*eyeroll*

Mine is great. In Oct moved from a 20 year old 4 bedroom, 3 level home to a brand new 2 bedroom/1 den house. Between the smaller size and all the seals around doors and windows being brand new my electric bill is half of what it was a year ago even with the rise in rates.
Ahhh....I like it when people are pro-active. I have a similar situation. I have this enormous hulking old beast of a house....very expensive to heat or cool.

I'll be downsizing soon.

Translation: BlackmouthedGATER ran from NSTL VanderLou neighborhood out to where he had to shop (to feel safe) in the (more white) suburbs to escape the killings committed by the 100K or so remaining Black Bros he claims to "hang with" on the stoops drinking 40s' like a true DEMwitted loon that he is. Listening to the boom box blasting "nigg a rap"

Note: STL city is still declining. Particularly on the North side. They are running out of Blacks to kill and rob now. The ones left are hard hard core. Looks like a war zone up in there. abandoned bricK HOMES windows boarded up, roofs torn up.

STL County is about 1mil surrounding STL city. County is mostly safe.....depending.

Ahhh....I like it when people are pro-active. I have a similar situation. I have this enormous hulking old beast of a house....very expensive to heat or cool.

I'll be downsizing soon.

Our last house we were in due to its huge basement with walkout sliding doors so that during his high school years our house would be the hang out spot. Those years are gone, thus we downsized. We will live here till we retire in 29 and move outside the country

Translation: BlackmouthedGATER ran from NSTL VanderLou neighborhood out to where he had to shop (to feel safe) in the (more white) suburbs to escape the killings committed by the 100K or so remaining Black Bros he claims to "hang with" on the stoops drinking 40s' like a true DEMwitted loon that he is. Listening to the boom box blasting "nigg a rap"

Note: STL city is still declining. Particularly on the North side. They are running out of Blacks to kill and rob now. The ones left are hard hard core. Looks like a war zone up in there. abandoned bricK HOMES windows boarded up, roofs torn up.

STL County is about 1mil surrounding STL city. County is mostly safe.....depending.

I have never lived in St Louis, I live in Illinois across the river. But we did live the "big city" and moved to a nice little village.

The wife works in St Louis and I used to till we went 100% remote.

There are still bad parts of St Louis, but it is far better than when we first moved here back in 2003.

Our last house we were in due to its huge basement with walkout sliding doors so that during his high school years our house would be the hang out spot. Those years are gone, thus we downsized. We will live here till we retire in 29 and move outside the country
Smart

Inflation has fallen a lot since the Inflation Reduction Act was signed last summer.

This is awesome news and Biden is kicking ass!!! 4 more years for one of our best presidents. Helping the poor, solving our economic problems and so much more. This man knows what he is doing and is standing up for what is right.

It had no place to go but down considering it had reached a 40 year high. SMFH.

Follow the weather and its effects on harvests -- particularly the cereal crops . Things look very worrying . Separately look at that Texas Fake burn of 18000 cows. 100% False Flag .Arson .
Do you think the weather caused fuel prices in the state of WA to rise 25% in the last six months? If you do, you would be wrong. The blame lies squarely with the vegetable, his surrogate Inslee and the democrats for implementing cap and trade legislation that increased fuel prices directly. The free market is DEAD in America.

Forum List

Back