Infection Rate in Vaccinated People in Their 40s More Than DOUBLE the Rate in Unvaccinated, PHE Data Shows, as Vaccine Effectiveness Hits Minus-109%

Now you are just being a smart ass. You asked about long term studies for treatment. The Vaccine is not a treatment. And what do you mean by long term? There is no long term anything yet with Covid. All data to date shows that the vaccines are effective at prevention. If you need me to point you to that information, you are too stupid to be alive. Start by reading the op link to thw UK study.

I think that you also know that it appears that all of the vaccines require a booster in less than a year. So what? The natural immunity wans as well whether or not you want to admit that.

Now YOU have some questions to answer that you have been dodging:

1. Where is the data that that shows, as you claim, that vaxxed people are more likely to gety Covid than unvaxxed people? That is a lie and yoy know it

2. Do you accually believe that we can achievw herd immunity through natural immunity only ? If so, how do we avoid having many more people die before we get there, not to mention the 10 % or so of survivors who suffer from long term dissability as a result of Covid.

3. Show us the information that supports your contention that natural immunity does not wane in time

If there is no long term knowledge on the effects and side effects then it is experimental.

We don't require herd immunity, the virus is 99+% survivable.

Is there actual evidence natural immunity wanes, beyond speculation?

f there is no long term knowledge on the effects and side effects then it is experimental.
Looks like I really do have to do your homework for your lazy ass. My guess is that I'm wasting my time because you strike as someone who really does not want to be exposed to new information that challanges what you want to believe, but here it goes

Claims that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental”, have skipped animal testing and have not completed initial research trials are false. They were included in a Facebook post addressed in this check. 

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support approval or authorization of a vaccine.

Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines since they were authorized for emergency use by FDA. These vaccines have undergone and will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems pdf icon[PDF – 83 KB] to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.
Stand by for more

Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and death continues to hold up in all age groups, though with some signs of decline, particularly among older people.

3) Never again trust the US government; especially when run by lunatic leftists. Period. Full stop.
I sure hope they are effective against hospitalization and death ----- that is the ONLY thing we've got going for us. And I hope the vaccines are still as above against these NEW variants coming in from Britain starting yesterday, from the look of the graphs.

As for your No. 3, how I agree. What a pile of liars.

In addition, the those without immunity provide hosts for the development of varients and as you will see, natural immunity is not lasting, Furthermore, as I have pointed out and you ignored, a sizable percentage of those who do not die suffer long term debilitating effects of Covid so it depends on what ypu mean by survival

Fauci has lied over and over and the Left calls people who do not trust him conspiracy knutts.
Fauci is a super hero for the Cult.

faucidakdhakda.jpg

Looks like I really do have to do your homework for your lazy ass. My guess is that I'm wasting my time because you strike as someone who really does not want to be exposed to new information that challanges what you want to believe, but here it goes

Stand by for more
Of course these vaccines are experimental! It is plain they had no idea what the vaccines could or couldn't do. Turned out they couldn't do. Usually vaccines take years, or decades to develop if they can be at all --------- they still don't have anything for HIV since 1982 and that's a mRNA virus like Covid.

They don't have anything against Covid either, turns out. They just hoped they did and talked everyone into getting shots. So they could find out it didn't work. Hmmmmmmm, using the whole population is kind of a overly big sample size for an experiment, I'd say.

Of course these vaccines are experimental! It is plain they had no idea what the vaccines could or couldn't do. Turned out they couldn't do. Usually vaccines take years, or decades to develop if they can be at all --------- they still don't have anything for HIV since 1982 and that's a mRNA virus like Covid.

They don't have anything against Covid either, turns out. They just hoped they did and talked everyone into getting shots. So they could find out it didn't work. Hmmmmmmm, using the whole population is kind of a overly big sample size for an experiment, I'd say.
You keep on believing whatever inane equine excrement you want. Just stay the hell away from me.

Daily Sceptic ^ | 15 October 2021

In the latest Vaccine Surveillance report from Public Health England (PHE) the infection rate in double-vaccinated people in their 40s went above 100% higher than in the unvaccinated for the first time, reaching 109%. This translates to an unadjusted vaccine effectiveness of minus-109%.

Vaccine effectiveness continues to drop fast in all over-18s (see chart at top), hitting minus-85% for those in their 50s, minus-88% for those in their 60s and minus-79% for those in their 70s. (For definitions and discussion of limitations see here.)

Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and death continues to hold up in all age groups, though with some signs of decline, particularly among older people.

There is still nothing from Government sources acknowledging this failure of the vaccines against infection, its implications for policy and analysing what might be behind it.

Girl in a jacket

--------------------

A video showing the shifting narrative in vaccine efficacy.

--------------------

The moral of the story is:

1) Never vaccinate during a PLANdemic.
2) Never accept a phony baloney untested unproven unknown long term effects vaccine that’s not really a vaccine.
3) Never again trust the US government; especially when run by lunatic leftists. Period. Full stop.

The moral of the story is never believe idiots who hate the government.
How's that for period, full stop?
You're a nut case.

If there is no long term knowledge on the effects and side effects then it is experimental.

Is there actual evidence natural immunity wanes, beyond speculation?
PS Still waiting for you to explain how and why vaxxed people are more likely to get Covid than unvaxxed people. You really put you fot in your mouth with that one along with The Purge who has yet to defent that idiocy

I will hold your feet to the fire until you explain that shit. Both of your sorry asses

Daily Sceptic ^ | 15 October 2021

In the latest Vaccine Surveillance report from Public Health England (PHE) the infection rate in double-vaccinated people in their 40s went above 100% higher than in the unvaccinated for the first time, reaching 109%. This translates to an unadjusted vaccine effectiveness of minus-109%.

Vaccine effectiveness continues to drop fast in all over-18s (see chart at top), hitting minus-85% for those in their 50s, minus-88% for those in their 60s and minus-79% for those in their 70s. (For definitions and discussion of limitations see here.)

There is still nothing from Government sources acknowledging this failure of the vaccines against infection, its implications for policy and analysing what might be behind it.

Girl in a jacket

--------------------

A video showing the shifting narrative in vaccine efficacy.

--------------------

The moral of the story is:

1) Never vaccinate during a PLANdemic.
2) Never accept a phony baloney untested unproven unknown long term effects vaccine that’s not really a vaccine.

They need to show this video at Fauci's trial.

PS Still waiting for you to explain how and why vaxxed people are more likely to get Covid than unvaxxed people. You really put you fot in your mouth with that one along with The Purge who has yet to defent that idiocy

I will hold your feet to the fire until you explain that shit. Both of your sorry asses

Vaccinated people engage in riskier behaviors because irresponsible media and politicians have told them they are protected.

Stand by for more
Clearly your dumb ass doesn't understand the meaning of long term. Although you folks have the attention span of gnats, so I guess a few months is like decades to you.

Vaccinated people engage in riskier behaviors because irresponsible media and politicians have told them they are protected.
Bullshit! I am tripple vaxxed and still take precautions Everyonme that I know who is vaxxed does. No one has told me that the Vaxx is 100% effective and that I can just go about life as though Covid does not exist.

In addition the government and the media have made it clear that, although people like me are protectd from serious illness, we can still carry it and infect others. Unlike you people, I take resonsability to protect others as well as myself. Stop making up shit. Stop lying.

And were are the statistics to support the moronic claime?

Last edited:
Clearly your dumb ass doesn't understand the meaning of long term. Although you folks have the attention span of gnats, so I guess a few months is like decades to you.
As I suspected, you're not willing or able to learn anything or to accept and process new information. Instead, you are threatened by it as evidenced buy your need to lash out with childish insults.

Meanwhile you STILL won't explain how and why vaxxed people supposidly get Covid more often that unvaxxed people. That is pathetic

Get the hell out of here and stop wasting my time. Don't get vaxxed. Get Covid. Be part of the problem instead of the solution. My guess is that you will be begging for the vaxx just before they put you on the ventilator like so ,many others have. Too fucking late pal!

Just one small problem here slick. What you and the Daily Sceptic are saying is BULLSHIT. The claim is that it is based on a study by The UK Health Security Agency-but if you read that report ( Which you apparently did not) it says nothing of the kind. It states that the Vaccines are working. The Daily Scptic should be called the Daily Septic . Common fucking sense should tell you that people who get vaxxed cannot by posssibly be more likely to get Covid

Wrong.
Common sense should tell you that for the vaccine to reduce the death rate, that it has to reduce your immune response.
And that has to make infection easier.

What you are forgetting is that the virus kills no one, and it is the over reaction by the immune system that kills.
So if the vaccine is reducing death rates, it can't be increasing your immune response, but reducing it.

That's not what the CDC says

CDC: Unvaccinated 5 times more likely to get COVID-19

What are your sources. Newsmax? Alex Jones? And you have not addressed the fack that the UK Health Security Administration study that your claim is based on actually contradicts you OP

You lie and people die. Ypu have blood on your hands!

That is impossible.
How is any vaccine, effective or not, supposed to possibly effect your infection rate at all?
All the immune system does is start building antibodies AFTER you have been infected and your immune system has discovered it,
There is no way for your immune system to prevent infection.

Treatment? What in the name of franken fuck are you talking about.? This is about prevention,. The data that shows that the vaccines are effective in preventing Covid is all around. You just have to get up off of your ass and look for it. Extensive clinical trials and subsequent real life data bears that out

Yes, the effectivness does wane over time, but your assertion that natural immunity does not, is not supported bt the science. And even if true, are you suggesting that we all just go out and get Covid? How many more lives would that cost until we get to a point were everyone who is still alive is immune? How stupid are you!??

.And, your claim that vaxxed people are even more like to get Covid than unvaxxed people is as stupid as stupid gets

The OP made that claim but is too stupid to know that the linked artical that he provided contradics that assertion and has has now gone into hiding, Lets see if you can cime up with something to support that bullshit.

CC The Purge

Anyone who says a vaccine can prevent an infection in the air passages, is obviously lying.
The way the immune system works if only after the established infection is detected.
No vaccine can ever prevent any infection.
A blood born infection however can be detected so quickly it hardly matters.
But not one in the air passages, like covid.
It can't be detected by the immune system for over 5 days, time enough to be well established.
And even after the infection is detected, it can take days to wipe it out.
So the no, the covid vaccines most definitely can not in any way reduce infection.
Totally impossible.

Again, if those vaccinated are not dying, then they are not experiencing the same amount of immune system over reaction.
And that means their immune system has been reduced, not increased.
So then clearly they could more easily become more infected than those without a vaccination.

Forum List

Back