Indisputable Evidence 9/11 Inside Job

Nov 15, 2009
Aluminum nano-powders are a very distinct composition or chemical signature.

Like a DNA match or a fingerprint.

There are several compositions of Aluminum Nano-Powders that have different reactions that vary from being used as solid missile fuel to high explosives......Just like there are different compositions of DNA or fingerprints.

aluminum nano-powders may also be referred to as nano-thermite or super-thermite

Aired on New Zealand's National News Television:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2INIOXe_WI]YouTube - Richard Gage AIA on New Zealand National Television[/ame]

Aired on Denmark's National News Television:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o]YouTube - A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust ( english subtitles )[/ame]

wow. too bad they didnt find any of that stuff at the WTC site or you would have proof it was an inside job.

They didn't find nano-thermite in the dust.

What they discovered was some particulate matter that resembled thermite.

And if you can establish that the combination of materials that burned inside that structure that day couldn't form that kind of particulate matter, under those circumstances, your case would be of some value.

But you can't and so, your case is just a lot of bluster and bullshit.

Hi Creative:

Aluminum nano-powders are a very distinct composition or chemical signature.

Like a DNA match or a fingerprint ....

Again, everyone KNOWS that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my WTC-7 CD Topic), but everyone in Govt is looking the other way (What Really Happened):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU]Yes. The Govt Is LYING[/ame]

The Official Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic).

GL,

Terral

Just like the clap, this stuff just won't go away...

It is a growing issue as it keeps waking people as it rolls on down the intelligence curve... perhaps finally waking up people as low as you in the 80 I.Q. range...

twoofer movement is growing?

surely you can back that claim up, right? :cuckoo:

I don't have too because it is growing to the point it will roll right over you, like the world is making a snowman and you're a snowflake.

It is a growing issue as it keeps waking people as it rolls on down the intelligence curve... perhaps finally waking up people as low as you in the 80 I.Q. range...

I don't have too because it is growing to the point it will roll right over you, like the world is making a snowman and you're a snowflake.

You're living up to your name alright.

And he will continue to do so. He may get it down to a science.

Elements of thermite was found in the dust of the twin towers. Aluminum being the largest find. Even some rust. and , well that's all that thermite actually is. maybe some magnesium, and they found some of that too. Just didn't find it all together in thermite form. LOL

And he will continue to do so. He may get it down to a science.

Elements of thermite was found in the dust of the twin towers. Aluminum being the largest find. Even some rust. and , well that's all that thermite actually is. maybe some magnesium, and they found some of that too. Just didn't find it all together in thermite form. LOL

A few weeks ago I drove over to Los Angeles and it was raining Coca Cola. I could tell because there was water on my car, on the street, and on all housing. As I'm sure you will concur, water is a primary ingredient in Coca Cola so there must have been Coke raining from the heavens. LOL

you got caught lying again and cant back up your claim because it isnt true. :lol:

FAct is that these clowns have zero physical evidence that could be presented in a courtroom to disprove the 911 Commissions Report or to make any of their alternate theories viable in that courtroom. They know it and refuse to accept it. If they had any such evidence it would already be in a courtroom, I mean 8 years + already.......Time to get a life boys.

Forum List

Back