New Zealand's Government owned National Television just aired 9/11 evidence

Nov 15, 2009
New Zealand's Government owned National Television TVNZ just aired 9/11 Evidence on Nov. 27 2009 (2 months ago)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2INIOXe_WI"]YouTube- Richard Gage AIA on New Zealand National Television[/ame]

Hi Creative:

New Zealand's Government owned National Television TVNZ just aired 9/11 Evidence on Nov. 27 2009 (2 months ago)

YouTube- Richard Gage AIA on New Zealand National Television

First of all, I know Richard Gage and Bill (site admin) and was a registered member of AE911Truth.org (search "Terral") for some time. In fact, my WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Thesis (here) was the first Topic started in the AE911Truth.org/WTC-7 Forum. However, I requested that my membership be canceled, because AE911Truth.org Architects and Engineers are running in place doing NOTHING to bring one Inside-job Murder (Bush, Rove, Giuliani, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.) to 911Justice.

Everyone should notice that Bill Gage and his chat monkeys never mention the Pentagon or Shanksville cases. My Pentagon (link) and Shanksville (link) Topics had to be started in an "Off Topic" Forum at the bottom of the page, because King Dick and his band of intellectual retards have no time to discuss anything but the WTC cases. Period. The Opening of your OP Video lists the 911Oz Board, which is nothing more than a DoD-run Counterintelligence Disinformation Website like Loose Change, Let's Roll and many others (more info here).

King Richard and his band of merry men profess to be seeking another Govt-run 9/11 Investigation, when in reality they are running in place (like our do-nothing Congress) selling books, CD's, tee shirts and 9/11 memorabilia making a buck on the Inside-job Atrocity like most other 'professing' 911Truthers. Congress already knows for A FACT that 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Blog + What Really Happened), like the Justice Dept the Inspector General (my Topic) and everybody else. The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic), and NOBODY CARES!

I would not sit back and wait for Rickard Gage to do one thing about bringing ANYONE to 911Justice, because he will continue running in place no matter what anyone says or does ... Period ...

The DoD uses King Richard and Jim Meigs (Popular Mechanics Retard) to control 'both' sides of the 911 Debate. Richard Gage is just another DoD Counterintelligence Operative hiding in plain sight ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Creative:

First of all, I know Richard Gage and Bill (site admin) and was a registered member of AE911Truth.org (search "Terral") for some time. In fact, my WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Thesis (here) was the first Topic started in the AE911Truth.org/WTC-7 Forum. However, I requested that my membership be canceled, because AE911Truth.org Architects and Engineers are running in place doing NOTHING to bring one Inside-job Murder (Bush, Rove, Giuliani, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.) to 911Justice.

Everyone should notice that Bill Gage and his chat monkeys never mention the Pentagon or Shanksville cases. My Pentagon (link) and Shanksville (link) Topics had to be started in an "Off Topic" Forum at the bottom of the page, because King Dick and his band of intellectual retards have no time to discuss anything but the WTC cases. Period. The Opening of your OP Video lists the 911Oz Board, which is nothing more than a DoD-run Counterintelligence Disinformation Website like Loose Change, Let's Roll and many others (more info here).

King Richard and his band of merry men profess to be seeking another Govt-run 9/11 Investigation, when in reality they are running in place (like our do-nothing Congress) selling books, CD's, tee shirts and 9/11 memorabilia making a buck on the Inside-job Atrocity like most other 'professing' 911Truthers. Congress already knows for A FACT that 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Blog + What Really Happened), like the Justice Dept the Inspector General (my Topic) and everybody else. The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic), and NOBODY CARES!

I would not sit back and wait for Rickard Gage to do one thing about bringing ANYONE to 911Justice, because he will continue running in place no matter what anyone says or does ... Period ...

The DoD uses King Richard and Jim Meigs (Popular Mechanics Retard) to control 'both' sides of the 911 Debate. Richard Gage is just another DoD Counterintelligence Operative hiding in plain sight ...

GL,

Terral

amazing,this is something you and Chris actually agree on Terral.He has said the same thing about Gage.Other than what I have heard from you and Chris about Gage I dont know anything about it but I have to believe its true because I know for a fact that its true that anytime you bring up the mossad isreali connection to 9/11 on the loose change boards I have heard from others,Dylan whats is name, bans those people.

Last edited:
I haven't watched this. Is this like the hour CBC special the twoofers posted here stating that "Canadian government TV" was brave enough to show the truth, when in fact it was a program demolishing the 9/11 conspiracists' but they were too dumb to know it?

If it is, I'll take the time.

it must suck to be as insane as you guys to the point that even crazy people reject your ideas. :lol:

Hi Creative:

GL,

Terral

I respect your opinion but I personally believe they are doing a very smart thing by sticking to one core issue.

This keeps their one core issue from getting caught up and lost in a huge smokescreen of disinformation....

amazing,this is something you and Chris actually agree on Terral.He has said the same thing about Gage.Other than what I have heard from you and Chris about Gage I dont know anything about it but I have to believe its true because I know for a fact that its true that anytime you bring up the mossad isreali connection to 9/11 on the loose change boards I have heard from others,Dylan whats is name, bans those people.

Possibly to keep from getting caught up in a huge smokescreen of disinformation and risk losing credibility on everything by adding something that is tough to prove or false.

Possibly to keep from getting caught up in a huge smokescreen of disinformation and risk losing credibility on everything by adding something that is tough to prove or false.

well in that case he should give people a warning first before being a nazi and banning people.the jerk.

Hi Creative:

GL,

Terral

I respect your opinion but I personally believe they are doing a very smart thing by sticking to one core issue.

This keeps their one core issue from getting caught up and lost in a huge smokescreen of disinformation....

thats a good point and also I met Gage once and there were a couple of people that asked him that point at the conference I was at which was at a university and he freely talked and answered their questions about it.

Hi Creative:

GL,

Terral

thats a good point and also I met Gage once and there were a couple of people that asked him that point at the conference I was at which was at a university and he freely talked and answered their questions about it.

I'll bet you anything that 9/11 Whackjob won't tell us what university he supposedly met this kook at. Gage is not invited to speak anywhere where there is a chance that he may learn something. LOL Watch, pussy-boy won't answer.

Yeah the government of New Zealand hasnt hid their thoughts that our goverment was behind 9/11.

Forum List

Back