Indian Navy on high alert

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I hope they are always on alert.

---

Indian Navy has been on high alert for the last two months, deploying its entire fleet including warships, aircraft carriers, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, said Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Robin Dhowan on Saturday.

The Navy had already stepped up patrolling in coastal areas much before the recent Pakistan terror boat sinking incident off Gujarat coast, reported PTI.

Read more at: Indian Navy on high alert steps up patrolling in coastal areas Admiral Robin Dhowan India News - India Today

Meanwhile, France sent an aircraft carrier to patrol Yemeni coastal waters this morning. I think they might be looking to start some shit...or to finish it.

the geography escapes me------why is France concerned about the shariah shit hole Yemen? Should I look at a map?

Meanwhile, France sent an aircraft carrier to patrol Yemeni coastal waters this morning. I think they might be looking to start some shit...or to finish it.

I think France is after Nasr al-Ansi. He openly claimed responsibility for Charlie Hebdo attack.

I think France is after Nasr al-Ansi. He openly claimed responsibility for Charlie Hebdo attack.

??? they are going to venture into Yemen to look for him?
he "claimed" -----yeah right-----lots will claim

the geography escapes me------why is France concerned about the shariah shit hole Yemen? Should I look at a map?

This should answer your question:

Al-Qaeda in Yemen claims attack on Charlie Hebdo The Times of Israel

Let me know if you are still unclear.

I am very unclear------I have inside information about Yemenis---- THEY ARE NUTS. seem to be willing to shoot
at anything that moves

I am very unclear------I have inside information about Yemenis---- THEY ARE NUTS. seem to be willing to shoot
at anything that moves

What kind if insider information? Please share if it is not classified :)

at anything that moves

I would have to have the permission of my local Yemeni----he is fast asleep-----anyway------well---I already revealed it -----
THEY ARE ALL NUTS-----it's the Khat----a green leaf
that they IMAGINE provides a "high" It don't do nuthin'
I chewed and chewed and chewed------NUTHIN'
What Yemen needs is some high grade heroin---or at the
very least------some decent arak. Yemen is in deep
trouble------all the Christians left----all the Jews left----no
one left to make the booze. As far as I know---they
don't even know how to make their own sandals

at anything that moves

I would have to have the permission of my local Yemeni----he is fast asleep-----anyway------well---I already revealed it -----
THEY ARE ALL NUTS-----it's the Khat----a green leaf
that they IMAGINE provides a "high" It don't do nuthin'
I chewed and chewed and chewed------NUTHIN'
What Yemen needs is some high grade heroin---or at the
very least------some decent arak. Yemen is in deep
trouble------all the Christians left----all the Jews left----no
one left to make the booze. As far as I know---they
don't even know how to make their own sandals

That it seems is a very precarious situation. I hope they for their own sake will get their act together.

Forum List

Back