Indian Land???

LOL!! I'M the troll? I am just showing you what YOU said, dear. Sorry to bust your bubble, but there are quite a few NA's here.

This thread is about history. And people like the OP trying to rewrite it.
Still trying to dictate what others may and may not say, I see. How's that working out for you?

It's okay, Carby. I understand you're uncomfortable when your progressive hypocrisy is pointed out.

PC has to be trained to debate.

All she can do is paste crap from her hates sites. A one trick pony.

OK....you three (mental) dwarfs have convinced me: the beatings must continue until I am satisfied that you have been educated.

Early next week.....a more thorough disciplining.

Unfortunately, the Wry guy loves beatings......

If you were honest, PC, you would debate issues, not post conclusions framed by biased premises and defend your consclusion by calling other poster's names. You have the right to hold opinions, the right to express them and a duty (if you were honest) to defend them, using facts, not simply the opinions of others.

Look who's back!

The USMB whipping boy!

"If you were honest, PC, blah blah blah..."

Here, let me prove that I am totally and absolutely honest: you're a total and absolute imbecile.

Still trying to dictate what others may and may not say, I see. How's that working out for you?

It's okay, Carby. I understand you're uncomfortable when your progressive hypocrisy is pointed out.

OK....you three (mental) dwarfs have convinced me: the beatings must continue until I am satisfied that you have been educated.

If you were honest, PC, you would debate issues, not post conclusions framed by biased premises and defend your consclusion by calling other poster's names. You have the right to hold opinions, the right to express them and a duty (if you were honest) to defend them, using facts, not simply the opinions of others.

Look who's back!

The USMB whipping boy!

Here, let me prove that I am totally and absolutely honest: you're a total and absolute imbecile.

"The biggest lies are those we tell ourselves"; honest you are not.

My graduate degree is in human relations, an interdisciplinary course of study which included course work in psychology & interviewing criminal offenders both in custody and in half-way houses; using the personal interview and diagnostic testing which gave me some insight into accurately evaluating others.

I'll leave it there, though there is much more obvious too me in the manner in which you post.

The truth won't set you free, it could give you some insight into how you are perceived by others, if you were honest.

Look who's back!

The USMB whipping boy!

My graduate degree is in human relations, an interdisciplinary course of study which included course work in psychology & interviewing criminal offenders both in custody and in half-way houses; using the personal interview and diagnostic testing which gave me some insight into accurately evaluating others.

I'll leave it there, though there is much more obvious too me in the manner in which you post.

The truth won't set you free, it could give you some insight into how you are perceived by others, if you were honest.

"My graduate degree is in human relations, an interdisciplinary course of study which included course work in psychology & interviewing criminal offenders both in custody and in half-way houses;..."

Here he is, the semi-human version of a piñata!

You lucky thing: I see a windfall in your future!

Simply write a nice letter to your alma mater and enclose several of your posts....and I'm sure they'd refund all you paid to receive an education!

....providing, of course, your promise never to disclose their name!

And....as you remain the poster equivalent of Windows Vista....the same might work if you send one to USMB!

Keep studying my posts and perhaps you'll gain that education you missed first time around.

And....next time you write....
Don't you care to comment on my amazing understanding of reality?
My understated wit?
Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kiddng- go ahead and mention them.)

Look who's back!

The USMB whipping boy!

"My graduate degree is in human relations, an interdisciplinary course of study which included course work in psychology & interviewing criminal offenders both in custody and in half-way houses;..."

Simply write a nice letter to your alma mater and enclose several of your posts....and I'm sure they'd refund all you paid to receive an education!

And....as you remain the poster equivalent of Windows Vista....the same might work if you send one to USMB!

Keep studying my posts and perhaps you'll gain that education you missed first time around.

My understated wit?
Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kiddng- go ahead and mention them.)

Your wit? An interesting statement/question. You having an "understated wit" never occurred to me, but upon a moments reflection calling you a dim-wit is a bit of an understatement - You're at least a half wit.

In fact you remind me (a bit) of Cliff Claburn (SIC) the character at the bar on Cheers - though he was harmless; most of your 'wit' is iniquitous as well as lacking insight, yet you think it's adroit. It's not, and if you were honest to yourself you would agree.

Last edited:

Look who's back!

The USMB whipping boy!

My understated wit?

Your wit? An interesting statement/question. You having an "understated wit" never occurred to me, but upon a moments reflection calling you a dim-wit is a bit of an understatement - You're at least a half wit.

In fact you remind me (a bit) of Cliff Claburn (SIC) the character at the bar on Cheers - though he was harmless; most of your 'wit' is iniquitous and lacking insight, yet you think it's adroit. It's not, and if you were honest to yourself you would agree.

Hmmmm..... Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Look who's back!

The USMB whipping boy!

My understated wit?

In fact you remind me (a bit) of Cliff Claburn (SIC) the character at the bar on Cheers - though he was harmless; most of your 'wit' is iniquitous and lacking insight, yet you think it's adroit. It's not, and if you were honest to yourself you would agree.

Maybe I'm wrong, this comment ^^^ reflects a dim-wit. Even Cliff C. could do better.

O
Look who's back!

The USMB whipping boy!

My understated wit?

Maybe I'm wrong, this comment ^^^ reflects a dim-wit. Even Cliff C. could do better.
Oh snap!

Forum List

Back