Indian Author Arundhati Roy on Kashmir's Independence

First, the Muslim population in West India said, "those damn Hindu bastards oppress us, we need independence," in 1948 Pakistan was formed. Shortly after the Muslim population in East India said the same thing, then Bangladesh was formed. Now it's Kashmir! Without a doubt the 100 million strong Indian Muslim population will be demanding another state even if they got Kashmir.

I mean, how many times do the Hindus need to give in to the Muslims for the leftist pussies to see they will just keep demanding more and more!

Interesting side note: Douche Bag coward P F Titmore again, as the leftist coward he is, of course sides with Muslim radicals over the non-Muslims! Typical!

First, the Muslim population in West India said, "those damn Hindu bastards oppress us, we need independence," in 1948 Pakistan was formed. Shortly after the Muslim population in East India said the same thing, then Bangladesh was formed. Now it's Kashmir! Without a doubt the 100 million strong Indian Muslim population will be demanding another state even if they got Kashmir.

I mean, how many times do the Hindus need to give in to the Muslims for the leftist pussies to see they will just keep demanding more and more!

Interesting side note: Douche Bag coward P F Titmore again, as the leftist coward he is, of course sides with Muslim radicals over the non-Muslims! Typical!

Why do you always inject religion into everything? Do you think Tibet is a religious conflict?

Why do you always inject religion into everything? Do you think Tibet is a religious conflict?

Rather I think your a douche bag and not one comment you make means dick! I have always been for Tibet, but since you seem to be for it I'm rethinking my support of Free Tibet!

Forum List

Back