Indian American

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
I'm an Indian American guy from Texas. I no longer believe in America. But not because I'm Indian.

This country is totally screwed up top to bottom. Nobody cares because we are all well fed and entertained.

I'm an Indian American guy from Texas. I no longer believe in America. But not because I'm Indian.

This country is totally screwed up top to bottom. Nobody cares because we are all well fed and entertained.

Mo kidding but what is your proposed solution?

I saw the OPs' satellite dish from I-10 shortly after entering West Texas. He is indeed, entertained, and tells the truth.

...Nobody cares because we are all well fed and entertained.
All too true. "Adversity breeds character" which is why the "Greatest Generation" was the greatest generation. Not so much for the Boomers on forward. Life is great, it's easy and obesity is one of our greatest national health hazards.

The vast majority of American adults are overweight or obese, and weight is a growing problem among US children | Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
The highest proportion of overweight and obese people – 13% of the global total – live in the United States, a country which accounts for only 5% of the world’s population, according to a first-of-its-kind analysis of trend data from 188 countries.

An estimated 160 million Americans are either obese or overweight. Nearly three-quarters of American men and more than 60% of women are obese or overweight. These are also major challenges for America’s children – nearly 30% of boys and girls under age 20 are either obese or overweight, up from 19% in 1980.

Soooooo you're originally from India? Cool...... :eusa_whistle:

All too true. "Adversity breeds character" which is why the "Greatest Generation" was the greatest generation. Not so much for the Boomers on forward. Life is great, it's easy and obesity is one of our greatest national health hazards.

The vast majority of American adults are overweight or obese, and weight is a growing problem among US children | Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
The highest proportion of overweight and obese people – 13% of the global total – live in the United States, a country which accounts for only 5% of the world’s population, according to a first-of-its-kind analysis of trend data from 188 countries.

An estimated 160 million Americans are either obese or overweight. Nearly three-quarters of American men and more than 60% of women are obese or overweight. These are also major challenges for America’s children – nearly 30% of boys and girls under age 20 are either obese or overweight, up from 19% in 1980.

2015’s Fattest States in America

2015’s Fattest States in America
That reminds me, add doughnuts to the shopping list. Thanks!!! :thup:

A sad reality.

Now do a comparative analysis of the poorest states and those with the highest percentages of minorities. Interesting, eh?

Poverty, Obesity Go Hand in Hand, State by State, Studies Find - NerdWallet
fat_poor_slim_rich_comparison_map_1450px_111214-150ppi-01-1024x1024.jpg

A sad reality.

Now do a comparative analysis of the poorest states and those with the highest percentages of minorities. Interesting, eh?

Poverty, Obesity Go Hand in Hand, State by State, Studies Find - NerdWallet
fat_poor_slim_rich_comparison_map_1450px_111214-150ppi-01-1024x1024.jpg

no...it has to do with poverty....red states are the most impoverished. that's because of rightwingnut policies.

sad, isn't it?

The 10 Poorest States In America

and the correlation is poverty, not race.

but thanks, :thup:

perhaps that type of cognitive dissonance is the reason for trump's demographic.

no...it has to do with poverty....red states are the most impoverished. that's because of rightwingnut policies.

sad, isn't it?

The 10 Poorest States In America

and the correlation is poverty, not race.

but thanks, :thup:

perhaps that type of cognitive dissonance is the reason for trump's demographic.

1) You've a politically biased supposition without providing proof. Southern states are more conservative, but that does't necessarily mean that's why they are poorer. Industrialization and agricultural realms go back much further than even the Civil War.

2) There is a correlation of race, but unlike your political bias, I do not equate race with poverty caused by race. There are other factors which, obviously, elude you.

3) Regarding cognitive dissonance (and good job spelling it correctly!), you might consider the irony of you applying it to others. ;)

I'm a Seminole from Florida. I think we should elect a Native American President. When the Indians ran this country, things weren't nearly as screwed up as they are now. You could even drink the water right from the river.

I'm a Seminole from Florida. I think we should elect a Native American President. When the Indians ran this country, things weren't nearly as screwed up as they are now. You could even drink the water right from the river.

Forum List

Back