Independents Pay Attention

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
When former Trump voters say they won't be voting for him again everyone should pay attention.
Too much is too much when some admit that the former President is "delusional"

"He's delusional. He's still saying the 2020 election was fraudulent. In Georgia, he was definitely trying to gain votes he didn't have. That's an illegal process. Absolutely I support the Georgia indictment. The justice system should play out and I don't think he should be pardoned," Clarcq, 77, said in a shopping mall in northern Phoenix.

News poll finds Trump's big lead grows, as GOP voters dismiss indictments​

When left-wing CBS says Trump's lead grows in spite of the bogus indictments, then we can assume his popularity is growing even more quickly than they admit.

When former Trump voters say they won't be voting for him again everyone should pay attention.

"He's delusional. He's still saying the 2020 election was fraudulent. In Georgia, he was definitely trying to gain votes he didn't have. That's an illegal process. Absolutely I support the Georgia indictment. The justice system should play out and I don't think he should be pardoned," Clarcq, 77, said in a shopping mall in northern Phoenix.

Too much is too much when some admit that the current President is "delusional"

Too much is too much when some admit that the current President is "delusional"

And too much is too much when the numbers of dummers that won't admit it is still so high.

News poll finds Trump's big lead grows, as GOP voters dismiss indictments​

When left-wing CBS says Trump's lead grows in spite of the bogus indictments, then we can assume his popularity is growing even more quickly than they admit.
Swing voters tend to vote Republican – in 2020 Trump not only lost the swing voters but many voted for Biden to rid the country of Trump.

Swing voters’ appropriate contempt for Trump has only increased; they’ll do the same again in 2024 if Trump is the nominee.

Swing voters tend to vote Republican – in 2020 Trump not only lost the swing voters but many voted for Biden to rid the country of Trump.

Swing voters’ appropriate contempt for Trump has only increased; they’ll do the same again in 2024 if Trump is the nominee.
Swing voters’ appropriate contempt for Trump has only increased;
Has it?

they’ll do the same again in 2024 if Trump is the nominee.
Will they?

Will they vote to keep Biden in office?

Neither one has very good poll numbers.

Well, I'll believe it when I see it.

Biden isn't exactly a major attraction for indies either. His main benefit is that he doesn't lead a cult.

The Dems are terrified of a third party like No Labels, and they SHOULD be.

Forum List

Back