Inbreeding in Muslim Communities

Interesting post Tiger, and I must say that it does kinda sicken me. Not the article, but you having to say what you said (don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you in any way, just the fact you had to say it). If anybody reads the article, you can see that it is written in a sensitive, mature manner, yet I reckon if 99% of the press (whether it be tabloids, TV or radio or blogs _BTW, I hate the fact that blogs are considered part of te press these days, something about it really fucks me off) would just write a senstionalist headline or cherry pick quotes. I found the article informative and worrying for the people concerned. But trust me, if this causes any kind of sensationalist ripple it'll be due to the lazy fucks in tabloidism who have the audacity to call themselves journalists...

I looked in the other 2 Sunday papers I get and neither of them were carrying the story, so I guess this report is a result of the in-depth profile the Sunday Times has conducted following fallout from the Archbishop / Sharia fiasco.

I suspect the "redtops" and the likes of the Daily Mail will follow up and it will become a football, thereby diluting the fact that there is a valuable message here.

I looked in the other 2 Sunday papers I get and neither of them were carrying the story, so I guess this report is a result of the in-depth profile the Sunday Times has conducted following fallout from the Archbishop / Sharia fiasco.

I suspect the "redtops" and the likes of the Daily Mail will follow up and it will become a football, thereby diluting the fact that there is a valuable message here.

3 percent? and one small community from a specific region of the world. And like others like to say about terrorism, this case is not about religion. The Muslim religion does not require nor support this behavior as far as I know. It is a local tradition of a specific group of people and should be actually addressed as such.

Do british royalty still practice pretty much the same thing??

Forum List

Back