In Your Heart, You Know He's Right: Trump and Muslim Immigration

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
pj media ^ | 1/8/16 | r simon

Interspersed with news of the mass sexual harassment and rape of women in Cologne by "asylum seekers" from Syria and their other resident Muslim colleagues and the near assassination of a cop in Philadelphia by a man who, according to that city's police commissioner, "...believed that the police defend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Quran" comes a Pew study informing us that Islam will be the second religion of the USA before 2040. Excuse me if I'm not amused. Or should I say... trigger warning: Islamophobia? Actually, the would-be cop killer/ISIS member in white Isla-drag (fortunately...

michael-moore_we-are-all-muslim_isis-cage.jpg

Everyone deep down knows he's right. Half of America just won't admit it. It's not nice. It's not tolerant. It just feels too....real. The old rumblings of global conflict like 1939 are grumbling and people don't want to admit it. They wanted humanity to progress past that barbaric behavior.

Most of us have.

Islam has not.

And they want a war. Whether we like it or not.

pj media ^ | 1/8/16 | r simon

Interspersed with news of the mass sexual harassment and rape of women in Cologne by "asylum seekers" from Syria and their other resident Muslim colleagues and the near assassination of a cop in Philadelphia by a man who, according to that city's police commissioner, "...believed that the police defend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Quran" comes a Pew study informing us that Islam will be the second religion of the USA before 2040. Excuse me if I'm not amused. Or should I say... trigger warning: Islamophobia? Actually, the would-be cop killer/ISIS member in white Isla-drag (fortunately...

michael-moore_we-are-all-muslim_isis-cage.jpg
What a digesting photo of Michael Moore. It's why I have such contempt for so-called progressive democrats.

Trump is not as nuts as the the pieces of crap career politicians selling out our country in the guise of political correctness(thought control). Such as Reid, Pelosi, Obama, Clinton and to be fair, Ryan, McConnell...I could go on for dozens upon dozens of self serving money whores from both the DFL and GOP.

Bigotry is not a white only premise. Obama, Black Lives Matter, and Islam practice bigotry with full support of leftist progressives every day. Don't believe Islam is bigoted? Just ask any believer their view of Jews. Ask them about their views of women's rights. Ask any Sunni their views of Shia or vise versa.

Screw all Muslims at this point. To much risk allowing them to enter at this time. Make them piss on the ISIS flag or something to prove where their loyalty is.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back