In The Old Days

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Clinton kicked the shit out of Fox News:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Bill Clinton = Bent Dick Liar. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". :D What a joke he is. Naturally you Liberals worship him.

6579d1317911820-official-lol-he-mad-thread-you-mad.jpg

The "bent dick liar" kicked fox news's ass on national television. You know, the "fair and balanced" faux news?

Bill Clinton = Bent Dick Liar. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". :D What a joke he is. Naturally you Liberals worship him.

6579d1317911820-official-lol-he-mad-thread-you-mad.jpg

The "bent dick liar" kicked fox news's ass on national television. You know, the "fair and balanced" faux news?
I don't have Cable TV so I don't watch Fox. But when I did it seemed Fox had more Liberals on it than Liberal News outlet MSNBC had Conservatives. Fair and Balanced? Yes.

And remember this Liberals: The Serial Rapist knew he had to go on a Network where his message would be seen and heard by millions.

Did he go to MSNBC? No.
CNN? No.

He went to Fox News.

Peyronie's disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Clinton should be worshipped by the real patriots in this country. He assumed the remnants of a "Trickle Down" economy and the remnants of Reagan/Bush41 quadrupling the national debt, raised taxes on the wealthy, generated 22,000,000 new jobs, balanced the budget, left a surplus with the entire debt on a roll to be completely paid off by 2012, , kept the nation out of war for two terms, etc. and all that while the Republicans were after his ass the whole time even trying to remove him from office. The Republicans ended up looking like Ned in the primer. You know...kinda like Romney is looking right now.

Bill Clinton should be worshipped by the real patriots in this country. He assumed the remnants of a "Trickle Down" economy and the remnants of Reagan/Bush41 quadrupling the national debt, raised taxes on the wealthy, generated 22,000,000 new jobs, balanced the budget, left a surplus with the entire debt on a roll to be completely paid off by 2012, , kept the nation out of war for two terms, etc. and all that while the Republicans were after his ass the whole time even trying to remove him from office. The Republicans ended up looking like Ned in the primer. You know...kinda like Romney is looking right now.
I don't "worship" people. That attitude can only lead to disappointment as all people are fallible.

Clinton kept us out of war? Please research the following US Military Actions during the Clinton Administration:

Somalia
Bosnia
Afghanistan
Sudan
Yugoslavia
Iraq (Operation Desert Fox)
Betcha' didn't know about Iraq did ya'?

I especially liked that Missile Strike right before his Impeachment! :D

Clinton did not lkeave a surplus dumbfuck, he left $6,000,000,000,000 of debt... you fuckers are completely delusional. And what the hell is a "trickle down economy"?

Forum List

Back