"In the Footsteps of bin Laden"

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
All I can say is OUCH!

Tonight CNN Tells Us "Know Your Enemy" and Gives Us Christianne Amanpour
By Julia Gorin
August 23, 2006

A CNN documentary titled “In the Footsteps of bin Laden” premieres tonight at 9:00. The commercial for it had the caption “Know Your Enemy.” Ironically enough, it will be hosted by Christianne Amanpour, the British-Iranian pro-Muslim propagandist who sold the West on the anti-Serb wars that allied us with bin Laden-trained terrorists in Bosnia and Kosovo. She even reported from a Serbian graveyard, claiming to be at a Bosnian-Muslim one. The phenomenal new book by Peter Brock, Media Cleansing: Dirty Reporting has it all.

In the footsteps of bin Laden? Amanpour should know; she’s been covering his tracks for more than a decade. Know our enemy? Her treacherous face will be on display tonight.

http://politicalmavens.com/index.ph...your-enemy-and-gives-us-christianne-amanpour/

All I can say is OUCH!

Tonight CNN Tells Us "Know Your Enemy" and Gives Us Christianne Amanpour
By Julia Gorin
August 23, 2006

A CNN documentary titled “In the Footsteps of bin Laden” premieres tonight at 9:00. The commercial for it had the caption “Know Your Enemy.” Ironically enough, it will be hosted by Christianne Amanpour, the British-Iranian pro-Muslim propagandist who sold the West on the anti-Serb wars that allied us with bin Laden-trained terrorists in Bosnia and Kosovo. She even reported from a Serbian graveyard, claiming to be at a Bosnian-Muslim one. The phenomenal new book by Peter Brock, Media Cleansing: Dirty Reporting has it all.

In the footsteps of bin Laden? Amanpour should know; she’s been covering his tracks for more than a decade. Know our enemy? Her treacherous face will be on display tonight.

http://politicalmavens.com/index.ph...your-enemy-and-gives-us-christianne-amanpour/

You're right! Obviously a show with the hook "Know your enemy" that aims at shedding light on the man most wanted by US and world authorities has to have alterior, anti-US motives. It's all part of the vast, worldwide liberal media conspiracy! :tinfoil:

Hey! I've got a word for you to look up! It begins with "M" and ends with "oron!"

Thanks for promoting the show though! :thup:

You're right! Obviously a show with the hook "Know your enemy" that aims at shedding light on the man most wanted by US and world authorities has to have alterior, anti-US motives. It's all part of the vast, worldwide liberal media conspiracy! :tinfoil:

Hey! I've got a word for you to look up! It begins with "M" and ends with "oron!"

Thanks for promoting the show though! :thup:

Holy crap! Another blind lefty!!! Never thought I'd see this many, but man, it must be contagious with you tree hugging bastards!

except for the fact that Christianne Amanpour, the British-Iranian pro-Muslim propagandist was the host.:afro:

Forum List

Back