in secret video, Trump Claims to golf pro pal John Daly That He Once Warned His 'Friend' Putin That He'd Bomb Moscow if Russia attacked Ukraine

exactly. PUTIN WAS SHAKING IN HIS BOOOOOOTS!
It is an undeniable fact that Putin stopped attacks on neighboring countries while Trump was in office.

Putin simply bided his time and waited until the election was stolen in the USA to remove the real capable leader of the free western world.

During the Obama administration, Obama made Biden the point man in Ukraine. We know what happened. The Biden crime family got rich and the entire Crimean peninsula was annexed by Putin. And parts of Georgia too. Putin got whatever he wanted.

Now that Biden is back in office Putin can do whatever the fuck he wants and take more Ukranian territory and there's not a damn thing of significance that Biden will do about it because Putin owns Biden.

Last edited:
Putin respects no one. He interfered in the 2016 election and got Trump elected because Trump was an asset for Russia, Clinton was not.
Trump ran as to not be deep state. If he was another shill, then the game was over many years ago. Look what one year back to it has done. Trump tried to bring us back to a nation with borders, culture and language with each group bringing their unique customs blended into the American culture. Globalists do not want that. They promote diversity as to turn us into a Tower of Babel and hence, no relationship with each other.

the project of Russian integration into the West, started by Reagan and continued by all post Cold War presidents...is over!

now, my friends, a new ideological struggle has emerged between Russia and the West, not between communism and capitalism, but between democracy and autocracy

we need a triple transition for Russia after they lose in the Ukraine war: empire to nation-state, command economy to market system, autocracy to democracy. only Alexi Navalny & Trump, working together, can do it!

democracies never historically go to war with each other. so a democratic russia would no longer be an enemy of the US. Rooting democracy in Russia is the biggest thing you can do to achieve world peace, my friends!

kto vinovat? who is to blame? is a classic russian saying. i blame Sleepy Joe Biden! If Trump was still president, Putin would take a hike instead of starting nuclear world wars!

If if's and but were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas. In no way can you claim that we can control what other madmen with massive resources can do with their hobbies of world domination, are you willing to strap on that pack, grab a rifle and join the party?

If if's and but were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas. In no way can you claim that we can control what other madmen with massive resources can do with their hobbies of world domination, are you willing to strap on that pack, grab a rifle and join the party?
I already did, having served in iraq and afghanistan. i have a family member who died in war. how dare you question my patriotism.

stick with the lame one-line punchline "jokes" and don't comment on the serious stuff, silly boy

I already did, having served in iraq and afghanistan. i have a family member who died in war. how dare you question my patriotism.

stick with the lame one-line punchline "jokes" and don't comment on the serious stuff, silly boy
Are you willing to do it again there hot rod?

Are you willing to do it again there hot rod?
defending the United States? absolutely...how dare you question my service to my country...i'm kicking you out of my thread like Trump kicks folks out of his rallies...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! SECURITY! SECURITY! be nice to him but get him out!

It was reported lately that it was Hillary and her campaign who paid to spy on Trump and push the Russian lie. So you can stop lying now, you're looking stupid.
That's fake news, CREATED by Trump and his minions in the right-wing media. I know it doesn't seem that way to you and Trump's other followers because you've been sold on the propaganda in your sphere.

Yes, all of Christopher Steel dossier was not 100% accurate but by no means was the Russian interference in the 2016 election to get Trump elected fake....there is evidence, actual tangible evidence that proves otherwise.

That's fake news, CREATED by Trump and his minions in the right-wing media. I know it doesn't seem that way to you and Trump's other followers because you've been sold on the propaganda in your sphere.

Yes, all of Christopher Steel dossier was not 100% accurate but by no means was the Russian interference in the 2016 election to get Trump elected fake....there is evidence, actual tangible evidence that proves otherwise.
In your fantasy. Hillary and the rest of you scum libs are all lying pieces of shit.

the project of Russian integration into the West, started by Reagan and continued by all post Cold War presidents...is over!

now, my friends, a new ideological struggle has emerged between Russia and the West, not between communism and capitalism, but between democracy and autocracy

we need a triple transition for Russia after they lose in the Ukraine war: empire to nation-state, command economy to market system, autocracy to democracy. only Alexi Navalny & Trump, working together, can do it!

democracies never historically go to war with each other. so a democratic russia would no longer be an enemy of the US. Rooting democracy in Russia is the biggest thing you can do to achieve world peace, my friends!

kto vinovat? who is to blame? is a classic russian saying. i blame Sleepy Joe Biden! If Trump was still president, Putin would take a hike instead of starting nuclear world wars!

No doubt about it. Putin had the red light, when Trump was president. Foolish Democrats install Biden, and Putin's got the green light to go after Ukraine. I can't think of anybody who must hate Democrats more than the Ukrainians.

And that's what we think and whole heartedly believe about Trumpers and Trump.

So where do we go from here?
Maybe where you could go, is to stop watching all your leftist media propaganda, and stop being duped. Not a one of you has ever produced a single so-called "lie" coming from Trump, though you blabber about it incessantly.

I just caught it---you think that Trump calling Putin a Friend while telling him that if he attacked Ukraine that he would kick his ass is a bad thing?

What are you upset that Trump's "Mean" tactics worked?

Bwahahahaha....

Forum List

Back