In reality, homosexualy are *NOT* being denied equal rights

marriage.....to enter into a contractual and possibly spiritually blessed relationship with a person you love and wish to spend the rest of your life with.....

gay people are denied that right.....

No they are not, they have the right of marriage, just not one that suits their sexual lifestyle.

Charles, you are a black ass. Why are you so ignorant? Gay people want the same rights that straight people get. Not more or different. They want the exact same.

And it has nothing to do with sex, other than you can have kids. But other than having kids, sex has nothing to do with this. Only anti gay people bring up gay sex when this issue comes up. I think its because you get a hard on when you think of sucking or fucking dicks.

Fuck getting married in your ignorant church. You can have your fake ass religion. Keep putting money in the bucket stupid.

But the government should recognize same sex unions just like they recognize straights.

Can a gay person have decision making powers for their spouse in the hospital, for example. Or, does his spouses family trump him? Because if my best friend was dying and he wanted me to make all the decisions, I believe the law would say no, his family has the power.

If thats true, stop being a fucking liar about gays wanting special treatment.

Okay Ass Chucker.......what if someone told you that you can worship any religion you want, but you have to be Buddhist, or islamic?

What then? Is there still freedom of worship?

You apply the same standard to marriage.

marriage.....to enter into a contractual and possibly spiritually blessed relationship with a person you love and wish to spend the rest of your life with.....

gay people are denied that right.....

No they are not, they have the right of marriage, just not one that suits their sexual lifestyle.

you get one that suits your life style why don't they get the same thing.....why are you special...

Being black and being a faggot is in no way comparable, one involves living an aberrant sexual lifestyle, the other is not.

See Ass Chucker........shit like this is why nobody listens to, or likes you.

Other than the other close minded idiots who are posting in agreement with you.

Its an insult to compare an ethnic group to a group of homosexuals, there is no comparison, ethnic groups are defined by common language, culture, ancestry, etc, homosexuals are defined by their sexual lifestyle, thats a big damn difference jackass.

And blacks should not marry whites because you are a different species, right? No common culture, ancestry, nothing.

Whites even used the bible to explain that blacks and whites should not be married, just like today they do to gays.

You're wrong Charles. And you prove that black people are no better than whites.

So no need to feel sorry for what we did to black people, because they would have done it to us if the shoe was on the other foot.

Hell, Chris Rock is right. Who's more racist, whites or blacks. He says black people are, because black people hate N_#$#_'s too.

Charles, you are a black ass. Why are you so ignorant? Gay people want the same rights that straight people get. Not more or different. They want the exact same.

They do have the same right to marriage like everyone else, just not the type of marriage that suits them.

And it has nothing to do with sex, other than you can have kids. But other than having kids, sex has nothing to do with this. Only anti gay people bring up gay sex when this issue comes up. I think its because you get a hard on when you think of sucking or fucking dicks.

Homosexuality is all about sex, its what defines what homosexuals are.

Fuck getting married in your ignorant church. You can have your fake ass religion. Keep putting money in the bucket stupid.

The Bass' religion is real, straight from the Bible and very much grounded in the Word of God, what is your angry position grounded in?

But the government should recognize same sex unions just like they recognize straights.

Thats granting gays special rights, polygamists can't do it and neither can people who want to marry underage children, to give gays that right and not the other is special treatment, special treatment that suits their specific lifestyle.

Can a gay person have decision making powers for their spouse in the hospital, for example. Or, does his spouses family trump him? Because if my best friend was dying and he wanted me to make all the decisions, I believe the law would say no, his family has the power.

Every heard of power of attorney?

And blacks should not marry whites because you are a different species, right? No common culture, ancestry, nothing.

Blacks and whites are not different species and by your logic white Americans and Russians shouldn't marry because they share no common ancestry nor culture. Black and white Americans share more culturally and biologically than whites Americans share with Russians.

Whites even used the bible to explain that blacks and whites should not be married, just like today they do to gays.

Nothing in the Bible says blacks shouldn't marry but it does say that homosexuality is wrong.

You're wrong Charles. And you prove that black people are no better than whites.

The Bass opinion has nothing to do with race, just a observation from a legal standpoint. Gays do have the right to marry, they just want a special one that suits their sexual lifestyle so as to legitimatize it as being the same as heterosexuals.

Tell ya what ya down low brother douche.........

YOU stay single, let your line die out with you, and the rest of us will make marriage legal for everyone.

Between consenting adult humans that is.

And......did ya ever think that one of the reasons God told us to be fruitful and multiply was there were no people at that time other than Adam and Eve?

Nowadays........well.......there are over 6 billion people on this planet, and it's starting to get crowded.

Why NOT allow gays to marry?

And.....remember......God makes new covenants with mankind all the time.

Tell ya what ya down low brother douche.........

YOU stay single, let your line die out with you, and the rest of us will make marriage legal for everyone.

Between consenting adult humans that is.

And......did ya ever think that one of the reasons God told us to be fruitful and multiply was there were no people at that time other than Adam and Eve?

Nowadays........well.......there are over 6 billion people on this planet, and it's starting to get crowded.

Why NOT allow gays to marry?

And.....remember......God makes new covenants with mankind all the time.

Your rants are irrelevant to the fact that all Americans have the right to marry, including gays, but since this right o marriage doesn't suit their sexual lifestyle, they want special attention, which is by extension special rights and a special marriage to suit their lifestyle. That is not asking for equal rights, its asking for special rights.

So there's a legal reason, which is the entanglement of church and sate caused by allowing gay marriage (as seen in New Jersey and elsewhere). But, the Biblical reason is because as Christians, though loving of everyone, just as you would rebuke a friend who has done wrong of any kind, a Christian ought not support a deadly sin of anyone whom they are instructed to love as Christ loved. And Christ rebuked many sins, and in passing referred to the hellfire and brimstone levied upon Sodom righteously.

So, there is absolutely no Biblical basis for a Christian allowing gay marriage therefore if they can vote against it they must.

So there's a legal reason, which is the entanglement of church and sate caused by allowing gay marriage (as seen in New Jersey and elsewhere). But, the Biblical reason is because as Christians, though loving of everyone, just as you would rebuke a friend who has done wrong of any kind, a Christian ought not support a deadly sin of anyone whom they are instructed to love as Christ loved. And Christ rebuked many sins, and in passing referred to the hellfire and brimstone levied upon Sodom righteously.

So, there is absolutely no Biblical basis for a Christian allowing gay marriage therefore if they can vote against it they must.

That's dumb.

How is it dumb? If your friend were committing some crime, would you not rebuke him saying, "do not commit this crime?" Or rather would you simply make that crime legal? For a Christian the law is not able to be rewritten.

How is it dumb? If your friend were committing some crime, would you not rebuke him saying, "do not commit this crime?" Or rather would you simply make that crime legal? For a Christian the law is not able to be rewritten.

We don't live in a society governed by your interpretation of Biblical law. In fact, we're constitutionally protected from such nonsense. If you're so deluded that you believe it's your duty to preach to "sinners," do it yourself, not through our legal system. I'm sure that everybody will be thrilled to hear you tell them about how they'll be burned alive for all eternity if they don't follow your illogical, depraved version of Christianity. :cuckoo:

We don't live in a society governed by your interpretation of Biblical law. In fact, we're constitutionally protected from such nonsense. If you're so deluded that you believe it's your duty to preach to "sinners," do it yourself, not through our legal system. I'm sure that everybody will be thrilled to hear you tell them about how they'll be burned alive for all eternity if they don't follow your illogical, depraved version of Christianity. :cuckoo:

Christians live in a society that recognizes sin, and as such, are compelled to behave and rebuke others accordingly. Thus it is every Christian's responsibility to vote accordingly, and never condone any type of sin. To allow the legal system to endorse gay marriage is beyond the capacity of a Christian.

I don't understand why Gays want to be married anyway. All I've heard for the last twenty years is how marriage is like a prison and keeps women down.
Civil unions are just fine for gays.

Christians live in a society that recognizes sin, and as such, are compelled to behave and rebuke others accordingly. Thus it is every Christian's responsibility to vote accordingly, and never condone any type of sin. To allow the legal system to endorse gay marriage is beyond the capacity of a Christian.

Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus have a moral duty to better themselves. Bettering yourself in the manner described by Jesus does not involve imposing your religious beliefs on society at large, nor does it involve judging others. Self-betterment is the key, and it appears as if you and most of your friends have quite a bit of that to do.

I don't understand why Gays want to be married anyway. All I've heard for the last twenty years is how marriage is like a prison and keeps women down.
Civil unions are just fine for gays.

I'm inclined to agree. I don't give a damn either way and won't be voting if the issue is ever raised in my state.

So, you're all for imposing your religious beliefs on others? If a church doesn't want to marry same-gender couples, that's their business, just as it's none of their business if same-gender couples want to marry. The state's only interest in marriage in in the contractual relatioship it establishes between the couple involved. Their gender is irrelevant.

For the state to take an active interest in banning same-gender marriages is to inject religion into the process, as religious dogma is the only grounds for banning the marriage of same-gender couples. Never mind that the religious right wing-nuts have yet to prove ANY demonstrable harm to themselves , or the community at large, in permitting same-gender couples to marry.

The irony, the more those who are so against gay marriage complain about it, the more people who don't even like marriage choose to support it. Voicing your stance only advertises the opposite. I love it when they get all preachy to, make even fewer people want to listen to them and just go against them due to knowing the history of the "preachy" types.

Forum List

Back