In part of war on drugs, Chuck Schumer declares war on "snortable chocolate."

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Schumer calls for crackdown on ‘snortable chocolate’

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) is calling for regulators to crack down on “snortable chocolate,” warning that it’s being marketed like a drug.

Schumer wrote a letter to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Saturday asking them to investigate products like Coco Loko, an inhalable food product with caffeine, according to the Associated Press.

“This suspect product has no clear health value,” Schumer said. “I can’t think of a single parent who thinks it is a good idea for their children to be snorting over-the-counter stimulants up their noses.”
Coco Loko is made with cacao powder, an ingredient used in chocolate that contains caffeine. It also reportedly uses ingredients common in energy drinks...

ioyULiC.jpg

Your tax dollars at work.

Schumer calls for crackdown on ‘snortable chocolate’

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) is calling for regulators to crack down on “snortable chocolate,” warning that it’s being marketed like a drug.

Schumer wrote a letter to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Saturday asking them to investigate products like Coco Loko, an inhalable food product with caffeine, according to the Associated Press.

“This suspect product has no clear health value,” Schumer said. “I can’t think of a single parent who thinks it is a good idea for their children to be snorting over-the-counter stimulants up their noses.”
Coco Loko is made with cacao powder, an ingredient used in chocolate that contains caffeine. It also reportedly uses ingredients common in energy drinks...

ioyULiC.jpg

Your tax dollars at work.

Next he will be going after Sexual Chocolate.

7eb7c7711c11296a7bd9e42da91ced66.jpg

I understand this, as crazy as it sounds(cause dude is a fucking lunatic). Children are snorting this shit up their nose and they have no idea what the side effects are.
It isnt just chocolate. It has all kinds of chemicals in it. Alot of the same chemicals that energy drinks have that are not good for your body.
In fact, the product even says it will give you a "high" or something to that effect.
Basically, the FDA needs to do its job.

I understand this, as crazy as it sounds(cause dude is a fucking lunatic). Children are snorting this shit up their nose and they have no idea what the side effects are.
It isnt just chocolate. It has all kinds of chemicals in it. Alot of the same chemicals that energy drinks have that are not good for your body.
In fact, the product even says it will give you a "high" or something to that effect.
Parents need to do theirs and teach their children not to follow stupid trendy crap.

Parents need to do theirs and teach their children not to follow stupid trendy crap.
I agree. I am in no way trying to take responsibility away from parents. But their isnt an age limit on this. There is no testing done. Nothing.
The guy that makes it says "well, there has been no testing but i believe its safe"
I mean...
This isnt like breaking down a hershey bar and snorting it through a dollar bill.
Remember the synthetic weed that was being sold? Before it got regulated/banned(cant remember which) it was killing children.

I agree. I am in no way trying to take responsibility away from parents. But their isnt an age limit on this. There is no testing done. Nothing.
The guy that makes it says "well, there has been no testing but i believe its safe"
I mean...
This isnt like breaking down a hershey bar and snorting it through a dollar bill.
Remember the synthetic weed that was being sold? Before it got regulated/banned(cant remember which) it was killing children.
Complain to youtube as it may violate some type of community standards.

I don't generally keep up on drug deals or what the latest is....back in my day in school it was a crowd of glue sniffers frying their brains out along side the road when pot and acid was just coming into play strong. Now since there were a handful of idiots that went on to bigger and better things (like the local whore houses and such) we have restrictions on buying good glue that worked really well for some things because some fool may sniff it for a cheap high. Where do regulations end? I mean really if I wanted to grow some herb or buy one of any kind for personal use should fda regulate it?

I mean...

I don't generally keep up on drug deals or what the latest is....back in my day in school it was a crowd of glue sniffers frying their brains out along side the road when pot and acid was just coming into play strong. Now since there were a handful of idiots that went on to bigger and better things (like the local whore houses and such) we have restrictions on buying good glue that worked really well for some things because some fool may sniff it for a cheap high. Where do regulations end? I mean really if I wanted to grow some herb or buy one of any kind for personal use should fda regulate it?
Im not exactly asking for regulations, as much as i am testing. Regulations might not even be needed.
Because, as i said, this isnt just chocolate.

I mean...

Im not exactly asking for regulations, as much as i am testing. Regulations might not even be needed.
I can see testing for ingredients in a case like this or anything that could be tainted. That is part of their job.

I mean...

I can see testing for ingredients in a case like this or anything that could be tainted. That is part of their job.
Especially with those chemicals going directly to your brain like that? Holy crap lol

Children are taught that it's normal to want to get high. It's okay. If it feels good, by all means do it.

We probably won't be able to control all substances that the fools want to use to get high. What ever is added to chocolate can be added to anything. The chemical substance sprayed on lettuce and marketed as synthetic pot could be sprayed on crushed Cheerios with the same effect. People have used cinamon, nad nutmeg to get high. When deprived of everything else, even the poorest person can make jenkem.

How do we teach people not to get high? Or is it better to just let them die of whatever the drugs cause?

Children are taught that it's normal to want to get high. It's okay. If it feels good, by all means do it.

We probably won't be able to control all substances that the fools want to use to get high. What ever is added to chocolate can be added to anything. The chemical substance sprayed on lettuce and marketed as synthetic pot could be sprayed on crushed Cheerios with the same effect. People have used cinamon, nad nutmeg to get high. When deprived of everything else, even the poorest person can make jenkem.

How do we teach people not to get high? Or is it better to just let them die of whatever the drugs cause?
Nothing wrong with substance. To each their own.
Of course, your totalitarian ass would love to be able to shoot every person that enjoys substance in the country in the face.

Nothing wrong with substance. To each their own.
Of course, your totalitarian ass would love to be able to shoot every person that enjoys substance in the country in the face.
How about we just let them overdose on their own. Deal?

Forum List

Back