In New York, young blacks and latinos are victims of gun violence...cause gangs?

The only way to kill a bad guy with a gang, is with a good guy with a gang
Name the good gangs. I'll wait.
The Sugarhill Gang
Barney's gone. Tim lost his legs.

Gangs bad.
Gangs don't kill people, people kill people
I see you've never lived around a gang. Of people.
Sure I have. I do right now.

In Chicago, shooting deaths outnumber military deaths 18-1.

The Sugarhill Gang

Gangs bad.

Yes...people kill people. Glad you can finally admit that.

But gangs aren’t people too?

The Sugarhill Gang

Gangs bad.

Yes...people kill people. Glad you can finally admit that.

But gangs aren’t people too?
You can't kill people with a gang. Unless you're going to pick the whole gang up and throw it really hard at somebody.

The Sugarhill Gang

Gangs bad.
Then you would already know those gangs of people kill people.

The Sugarhill Gang

Gangs bad.
People kill people. Not guns or gangs.

Gangs bad.
Gangs of people kill people. You said you lived around them.

Nah that's liberal nonsense. People kill people.

Gangs of people don't kill people? You should live around them and learn something new.

1*LXFuFWAF8_xzUSUozlWd-A.jpeg

1*QPRYgZX1Od3uI28eWwZLlA.jpeg

In an Al Profit produced documentary about NYC gangs in the 70s, proud gang member Little Carmen tells the interviewer,

“Like our family wasn’t really there for us, so our family was the gang. We were gangbusters together and I loved it…and I still love, and I’ll always love it.”

American urban storyteller and recording artist Thirstin Howl III explains,

“My mother’s whole life was, ya know, crime and robbery.”

Sadly, it appears an overwhelming majority of RESPONSIBLE, caring, concerned, loving Americans refuse to recognize that Little Carmen, Thirstin Howl III and most of the people appearing in this documentary are victims of America’s expanding Culture of Childhood Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment.

Little Carmen speaks about her mom and/or dad emotionally abandoning her. >>Child Abuse/Neglect/Maltreatment<<

Thirstin Howl speaks about being raised by a living wild mom, much like repeat Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama White House guest Kendrick Lamar describes his “living wild” mom in paragraph eight of this January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview. >>Child Abuse/Neglect/Maltreatment<<

08thrfh.jpg

16NeEpP.jpg

____​

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S ~LadyMocha

___
"Emotionally Ill Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

NSFW video filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

__
"Princella's PAIN - 'Pro-Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children"

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildhoodMaltreatment, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

You ever lived around a real gang? Trust me, they kill people. And when they're not killing people, they're terrorizing them.
No, people kill people.
Are you suggesting blacks and latinos aren't people?
No
In Chicago, shooting deaths outnumber military deaths 18-1.

Yes....our guys are called the police......and they try to capture the criminals and only kill when the idiot criminal refuses to give up and tries to murder the police officer.

You ever lived around a real gang? Trust me, they kill people. And when they're not killing people, they're terrorizing them.
No, people kill people.
Are you suggesting blacks and latinos aren't people?
No
TheOldFool had to backtrack on that REAL quick. LOL.
NYC records fewest murders in decades

Thanks to the crime prevention policies of Rudy Guiliani......and deblasio is trying his best to get rid of those policies....

Don’t Take the Wrong Lessons from NYC’s Murder Drop

New York City’s formerly high-crime neighborhoods have experienced a stunning degree of gentrification over the last 15 years, thanks to the proactive-policing-induced conquest of crime. It is that gentrification which is now helping fuel the ongoing crime drop. Urban hipsters are flocking to areas that once were the purview of drug dealers and pimps, trailing in their wake legitimate commerce and street life, which further attracts law-abiding activity and residents in a virtuous cycle of increasing public safety.

The degree of demographic change is startling.

In Brooklyn’s Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, for example, the number of white residents rose 1,235 percent from 2000 to 2015, while the black population decreased by 17 percent, reports City Lab.

In Bushwick, Brooklyn, the number of whites rose 610 percent over that same decade and a half; the black population was down 22 percent. Central Harlem’s white population rose 846 percent; the black share dropped 10 percent. In 2000, whites were about three-quarters of the black population in Brownsville-Ocean Hill; by 2015, there were twice as many whites as blacks.

In 2000, whites were one-third of the black population in Crown Heights North and Prospect Heights; now they exceed the black population by 20,000. The Brooklyn Navy Yards has now been declared the next cool place to be by the tech industry. Business owners are moving their residences as well as their enterprises to the area.

This demographic transformation has enormous implications for crime.

A black New Yorker is 50 times more likely to commit a shooting than a white New Yorker, according to perpetrator identifications provided to the police by witnesses to, and victims of, those shootings.

Those victims are overwhelmingly minority themselves.

When the racial balance of a neighborhood changes radically, given those crime disparities, its violent-crime rate will as well. (This racial crime disparity reflects the breakdown of the black family and the high percentage of black males — upwards of 80 percent in some neighborhoods — being raised by single mothers.)

----

The high-crime areas of Baltimore and Chicago have not been gentrified. Baltimore is experiencing its highest per capita murder rate for the third year in a row. While Chicago’s homicide numbers are down somewhat this year, thanks to the aggressive use of shot-spotter technology, they remain at a level far higher than in the past decade.

The reason that more blacks and latinos are the majority of victims of gun violence? Because they are in gangs and shooting each other over drug turf, personal insults on facebook, or over girlfriends......

Murder Inequality? Does That Make Gun Rights Racist? - The Truth About Guns

that Daily News investigation simply points out that some neighborhoods have more violent crime — and thus more firearms-related homicides — than others. It does not highlight the race of the victims.

The Trace’s editor, however, noticed that all of the victims were black or latino, and immediately jumped-up on one of the antis’ favorite hobby horses: the lack of gun control is racist! Which is, it must be said, the exact opposite of the truth. American gun control laws were born from racism. And remain racist.

The Trace fails to trace that connection. Instead, they sugar-coat the fact that it’s gang banging that’s causing all but a fraction of the firearms-related homicides in these high-crime neighborhoods.

Among the dead were young men caught up in cycles of neighborhood violence, like Lewis Encarnacion of East Harlem. As disputes between residents of different housing projects in his neighborhood mounted this past September, Encarnacion told a friend he feared for his life, and that he urgently wanted to tell his mother he loved her. He was shot and killed later that day.

Disputes between residents of different housing projects? Disputes? Is that what you call turf wars between young men thugs fighting to control the drug trade and other illegal activities?

The reason that more blacks and latinos are the majority of victims of gun violence in New York? It obviously isn't the police, since NYC cops have a hard time hitting what they're aiming at.

This isn't a dig against law-enforcement in general, just NYC police officers. They seriously need more range time.

I have read the pull on their service pistols is 12 pounds...which makes it almost impossible for them to shoot straight...

I agree completely....people kill people....the reason these particular people kill other people, mainly other members of gangs, is over drug turf, and personal insults....New York gangs tend to kill less over insults than Chicago and baltimore gang members....

The gangs in Japan, the Yakuza.....rarely resorted to murder, with guns, because they all cared about money...had tightly controlled leadership, and live in a culture that respects authority, even the Yakuza.....even then, when they did go to war, the last one was in 2006 and lasted 7 years, they would use guns and grenades which they got easily.

The last war, which was on the verge of starting last year, was prevented by new sentencing guidlines for gun crimes.....the sentences were so long the Yakuza decided it wasnt worth it to shoot someone and go to prison for life....it wasn't worth getting caught with a gun and going to jail for 10-15 years...if not longer.......

Guns are not the issue........criminal culture and prison sentences for gun crime are the issue....

The illegal alien who murdered Kate Steinle.....got 3 years....of which he was getting time served during the trial.....3 years for illegally possessing a gun.....and firing it....luckily the Feds scooped him up...

I agree completely....people kill people....the reason these particular people kill other people, mainly other members of gangs, is over drug turf, and personal insults....New York gangs tend to kill less over insults than Chicago and baltimore gang members....

The gangs in Japan, the Yakuza.....rarely resorted to murder, with guns, because they all cared about money...had tightly controlled leadership, and live in a culture that respects authority, even the Yakuza.....even then, when they did go to war, the last one was in 2006 and lasted 7 years, they would use guns and grenades which they got easily.

The last war, which was on the verge of starting last year, was prevented by new sentencing guidlines for gun crimes.....the sentences were so long the Yakuza decided it wasnt worth it to shoot someone and go to prison for life....it wasn't worth getting caught with a gun and going to jail for 10-15 years...if not longer.......

Guns are not the issue........criminal culture and prison sentences for gun crime are the issue....

The illegal alien who murdered Kate Steinle.....got 3 years....of which he was getting time served during the trial.....3 years for illegally possessing a gun.....and firing it....luckily the Feds scooped him up...
Prison sentences don’t kill people, people kill people

Forum List

Back